Turn on and off by his kisses

rukmos

sarNie Adult
Okay, here's the situation: My man and I have been dating for 2 weeks now and before that we went to high school together and he had a crush on me. When we met again, I wasn't going to date him, but the more I got to know him, the more I was attracted to him. He acts like a bad boy, but he's really a sweet shy person behind that bad facade.

Every time we go on a date, He would hold my hand or put his arms around me and I get butterflies in my stomach and I want him to kiss me badly. The thing is that when he does lean in to kiss me, I pull away because I suddenly get turned off by it. I've tried to think if there was something about him that turns me off, but I can't think of any.

The thing is that I've also never been kissed before so I have no experience in the kissing department and I've explained to him that I've never been kissed. Since then, he's stopped trying to make any moves on me because he respects me and wants me to be comfortable with him and I love that about him, but I just can't see myself kissing him.

The weird thing is that when he doesn't try to kiss me, I get angry and disappointed BUT when he does try, I pull away because I'm turned off.

I'm so confused by this for it's all so new to me. Has anyone ever felt this way?

Liberty

sarNie Adult
I haven't felt that way.
But you might wanna stop and take some time to think about why you're doing this.
Are you trying to play mind games with him? Because eventually he'll get annoyed and leave, no one likes mind games.
Do you really like him? Like him as a bf?
Do you want to kiss him? Are you ready to kiss him?
Are you shy?

If you can answer any of those questions, you'll pretty much have your answer.

Quarter

Tell me about it.
omg i had the same issue with my ex, except i have kissed before. but i solved this issue by getting drunk. he sure did turned me on when i was drunk LOL.. but before that, he sorta forced kissed me while i was watching tv. so we made out while i watch tv. it was awkward to me but he was getting turned on for i dont know how, i didnt even move. the only thing that was moving was my mouth and my tongue.

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
maybe because you havent kissed before. you dont know what to expect.

but just go with the flow. if he pulls you close to him && wants a kiss. give him one.

after the first one, the second becomes nothing.. && so on.. ;) good luck.

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Well, I'm not surprised about why you back away. After all you two has only been dated for 2 weeks. Maybe give it alittle more time so you can truely be comfortable with him before having your first kiss, because if not it can be bad memory.
Or maybe he is not the guy you want your first kiss to be with. :lol: hehehehehe I don't know, just guessing here. :p

thuynmt

sarNie Fansubber
Or maybe he is not the guy you want your first kiss to be with. hehehehehe I don't know, just guessing here.
I agree. Maybe your mind says "yes" you like him, but your "heart" says no. Sometimes you get confuse if you really like the guy. You should kiss him when you feel comfortable because if you force yourself to do, it'll be a bad memory that lasts forever.

hm. this one is kind of tricky. i'm leaning towards that it may be possible since you haven't kissed before... that you've made it out to be a BIG thing... i may be completely off. so if you were to actually kiss him, it might ruin your expectation. perhaps don't expect a full out make-out session. dude sounds understanding. maybe start off with pecks. ;) do you guys cuddle?