Tur Keu Duang Jai(เธอคือดวงใจ)

bopha

sarNie Elites
wow thank u Tinah for the link the song are really good ... P'Got has a really nice voice :wub: .... can't wait to see the lakorn ...hope some1 post it :sweat:

tinah

sarNie Coma
np..Thanx to Diane.. :D yep Got has a nice voice..i think Joy would sound even better with him like someone said

roots

sarNie Hatchling
The wallies are beautiful, still waiting for IPTV to put up the first eps. :loool:

Thanks diane and tinah for the ost.

tinah

sarNie Coma
thanx calla!..cherry looks very pretty..but yeh tha karaoke is out in ethaicd already!..im going to my vdo store one of these days so hopefully it came out already..since i havent seen it yet i just listen to the songs for now..lol

calla

sarNie Adult
oh thanks...tinah.....i was go to the new releases that's why i didn't see it.

can't wait to watch the karaokes..... :D

shubby

sarNie Adult
wow..cherry look so pretty, i love the way she have a flower, behind her ear. got look good too...and i love his voice...great choices of song..

bopha

sarNie Elites
he i made some screencap ...more will come later hehehe enjoy
I'm already in love with this lakorn .... :wub:
Here all the cast

this one is the first scene. :wub:

juicee

sarNie Elites
i've seen the first two episodes. it's pretty good. i like cherry and got.

but is anyone else annoyed by that joke character? i know that he's suppose to be the comic relief charaacter, but i just find him so annoying.

tinah

sarNie Coma
oh wow it looks like they are getting married.. :wub: i like cherry and got too..juicee you already seen epi 2 already?..so fast lol.. thanx bopha for sharing