Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

nence

sarNie Juvenile
oh this pete. aha. i remember him. he's so old now. but it'll be great to see him again. loved him with ning. anyways thanks for posting up his picture Jakjann.

Iya

sarNie Adult
lol. i remember him too. he was from one of my most favorite lakorns. so he is going to be pra rai in here?

Iya

sarNie Adult
omg..if he is come back as a bad guy..then better not. he still deserve pra aek role.
i definitely agree with you! if not, he should get a good guy role at the least.

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I was rewatching some of Pete's lakorn the other weekend and I've fallen in love with him all over again <3; Mekong w/ Ning K was so *blush* Lol and Raya w/ Tik K was soooo *blush* too lol

Iya

sarNie Adult
I was rewatching some of Pete's lakorn the other weekend and I've fallen in love with him all over again <3; Mekong w/ Ning K was so *blush* Lol and Raya w/ Tik K was soooo *blush* too lol
oh my gosh, i was thinking of the same thing!!! i love that Mekong movie with Ning. thanks for reminding me now. lol. i have to find it burried underneath all my old lakorn. they're so old, they're in tapes! now i want to see it again.

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for the updates on this lakorn. man. pete doesn't look like he's aged at all. he's still looks the same. really anticipating for this drama

tinah

sarNie Coma
ughh this is gonna be the first lakorn of pancakes that ill have to watch. only for pete! atleast hes not pairing up with her..

i notice polyplus always choose aum and pancake out of the ch7 actress for their lakorn

Natsume

sarNie Adult
I like the title, it sounds very romantic... but the storyline doesn't attract me that much ^_^
Still, I know I'm going to watch it anyway, I always watch Pancake lakorns, even if I have to fast-forward the whole thing sometimes...

nence

sarNie Juvenile
yeah i've to agree that the title is nice but the storyline did not attract me either much but I'm still going to watch it too. thanks for sharing the storyline.