Tur Gub Kao Lea Ruk Khong Rao (Polyplus)

jakjann

Jakjann
Pei Aruk Pra ek in Jeaw Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Tewwada.
I am not sure, do I write his name it correct or not...

He was Goy Ratchawin's ex boy friend

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Hmm...Interesting pair...
I wonder what it'll be about :)
I Love Pae Arak! well, not a big fan. Lol

Pae Arak can be spelled this was as well.....;D

fun

Expired Sarnie
No not with Pancake. Even though she cannot act if her life counts on it, I really adore her!!! He could be with Aum again, I could careless but not Pancake.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Tur gub kao = You and her/him
Lae ruk kaung rao = and our love

You and her/him and our love

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think the story revolves around Pancake and Pae and Pete so basically the title means You and Him and Our Love

jakjann

Jakjann
http://www.daradaily.com/news/21562/คู่ขวัญฟอร์มสด%22แพน-เป้%22%20ใน%22เธอกับเขาและรักของเรา%22/

nence

sarNie Juvenile
thanks for sharing the link although i don't understand a single word but pancake and pae looks great together. looking forward to this. :)

jakjann

Jakjann
No he is not new he was praek in Jeaw Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Teawada paired up with Aum pATCHARAPA ON tv7
AND HE WAS gOy'S ex-Boy friend

Iya

sarNie Adult
No he is not new he was praek in Jeaw Jai Rai Gub Khun Chai Teawada paired up with Aum pATCHARAPA ON tv7
AND HE WAS gO'S ex-Boy friend
no wonder he looks so familiar to me! lol. he has longer hair in that drama, if i recall right. i didn't see the drama so i don't know him. sorry. was that one worth watching? i was on hiatus when it came out.

fun

Expired Sarnie
^to answer your question, the beginning is great but once it hit the middle, it was just not stupid but it just dragged on like crazy (at least to me it did) that made it stupid. I watched the first 8 episode and gave up and went straight to the end. The beginning was hilarious and worth watching. And this is coming from me who doesn't like AumP and Pae. (no I don't hate them lol just not a fan or too fond of them lol)

The hardest part was seeing pra ek lol, I am not bother by guys with long hair but his hair was just greasy (sometimes), nappy and nasty looking. It did not suit him. Although I am still not fond of him, he looks better with short hair. He should be thankful that Goy dated him when he had those hair. I don't know but after him gaining popularity, it seem like he ditched her. I do pity Goy but glad she broke off with him. :D

Iya

sarNie Adult
^to answer your question, the beginning is great but once it hit the middle, it was just not stupid but it just dragged on like crazy (at least to me it did) that made it stupid. I watched the first 8 episode and gave up and went straight to the end. The beginning was hilarious and worth watching. And this is coming from me who doesn't like AumP and Pae. (no I don't hate them lol just not a fan or too fond of them lol)

The hardest part was seeing pra ek lol, I am not bother by guys with long hair but his hair was just greasy (sometimes), nappy and nasty looking. It did not suit him. Although I am still not fond of him, he looks better with short hair. He should be thankful that Goy dated him when he had those hair. I don't know but after him gaining popularity, it seem like he ditched her. I do pity Goy but glad she broke off with him. :D
oh well, i may give it a try. but with the guy ditching his girlfriend after gaining popularity kinna put him on the bad side.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I actually don't know about their break up. I felt that the reason they broke up was him thinking he was too good for her after gaining so much fame.

You might like it. It was a big hit in Thailand. And it did brought me laughter. But sometimes you can tell, it was really forced to be funny lol and I find that funnier.

Iya

sarNie Adult
I actually don't know about their break up. I felt that the reason they broke up was him thinking he was too good for her after gaining so much fame.

You might like it. It was a big hit in Thailand. And it did brought me laughter. But sometimes you can tell, it was really forced to be funny lol and I find that funnier.
me either, i don't usully follow celebrity gossips because i feel that i owe it to them to give their privacies. but still, dumping girl because you got fame or because you feel like you're too good for em, that's low and speaks badly of your character.

as for the drama, i would will try to see it. but i got to pick it up from the store first. would have download it, but my computer is so crammed with lakorns that i have to delete alot. lol. it's so irritating.

btw, like KhoOnxNouxWanxJai says, "will watch for Pancake" thought not Pae. lol.