Tum-Ruard Lhek (Colosium)

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
I've always thought Grace had a spark in here even while she was still supporting. I watch her first lakorn THIDA SATAN, and she stole the show in that lakorn even though PINKY was nang'ek! She is very talented. They should give her more nang'ek roles. I love how they did her hair in here, she looks amazing! Although, I'm not watching this lakorn from NAT'S sig. Golf and Grace seem to have very cute scenes^^ So adorable.

Can anyone give my info. about GOLF?
I've never seen him around before o_O
But the more I see of him, DANG! He is so attractive! *BLUSH*

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I've always thought Grace had a spark in here even while she was still supporting. I watch her first lakorn THIDA SATAN, and she stole the show in that lakorn even though PINKY was nang'ek! She is very talented. They should give her more nang'ek roles. I love how they did her hair in here, she looks amazing! Although, I'm not watching this lakorn from NAT'S sig. Golf and Grace seem to have very cute scenes^^ So adorable.

Can anyone give my info. about GOLF?
I've never seen him around before o_O
But the more I see of him, DANG! He is so attractive! *BLUSH*
Yeah she surely is talented! I just wished they would give her more nang'ek action lakorns!

Golf--i think he changed his name to golf i'm not sure--he was in the lakorn din nam lom fai with chakrit, ja, koy, joy, and etc. Aren't his eyes so beautiful?!?!

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I love their scenes together.

I think Golf's name used to be Puttichai. My first lakorn I saw him in was Sai Lo Hid with Kob Primlorat. I think they used to date. But this was CH3's version aside from Kob and Num's version. He was also in Plai Tien with Tata Young. Grace has another lakorn coming out soon to and she is the nang ek with Phai! I can't wait for that one.

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu

I think Golf's name used to be Puttichai. My first lakorn I saw him in was Sai Lo Hid with Kob Primlorat. I think they used to date. But this was CH3's version aside from Kob and Num's version. He was also in Plai Tien with Tata Young. Grace has another lakorn coming out soon to and she is the nang ek with Phai! I can't wait for that one.

OMG nowonder i was like i swear i saw him played lakorn with some one but i couldnt remember...thank you.....lol....

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling

Who's Phai? Do you know what lakorn it is? Thanks.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
Who's Phai? Do you know what lakorn it is? Thanks.
It's called อุบัติรัก เกาะสวรรค์ Ubat Ruk Gror Sawan She will be taking on the role as Praewa with Pai (Bangkok Audio Vision).

This is him
http://magazinedee.com/member/images/blast/BLAST002_001.jpg
http://magazinedee.com/member/images/blast/BLAST002_003.jpg

-----------------------------------------------------------

I just finished episode 11. I love it when they're together haha. It's sad how things are going for him. Stupid bad guys.

blissfulxoxo

sarNie Oldmaid
Thanks NAT! I think PAI the hottest praek at CH7 for their new generation. I don't see any good there anymore since after Oil Thana left! LOL. I'm glad they are giving PAI praek roles now and more for GRACE^^ PAI IS HOT, and he has a niceass body too *thumbs up*

AsianFemale

Mrs. Kim Junsu
this lakorn is boring hehehehe...fast forward most of the time..