Tum-Ruard Lhek (Colosium)

THaiMovieLover

sarNie Oldmaid
Go to youtube cityloveU post it. Copy and paste this and will see. Teaser : ตำรวจเหล็ก ( 1 )

amythao

sarNie Adult
Here the teaser
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3pcqXta8E6s[/youtube]
Title: Supercop
On air: 4-Dec-2010
On Day: Fri + Sat + Sun
At time: 20.20 Ch7
Credit: cityloveU

meenia

sarNie Adult
WOW... i like golf.. he's actually hot in this one.. but why didn't they just make arnus pe'ek.. he's cute... I want arnus to play pe'ek again. miss him... Even ton is hot.. so many hot guys, not enough girls.. i didn't see anyone else beside grace.. but i can't wait.. thanks...

oh and we get to see grace fit too.. but wait, didn't grace do a action before....in Sao 5..or something like that. didn't she pair with nam.. i have to check..but thanks can't wait...

meenia

sarNie Adult
lol..golf is hot.. he looks younger and i love his eyes.. so what's his title.. when grace asked, the cop called him by his title.. i don't get how high up is he..Just seen 4 minutes of the first part and had to post a comment how hot golf is..lol..can't wait to see arnus and ton.

the only thing is that grace seems taller than golf.. lol.. well they seem to be the same height.. it's either grace's one tall girl, or golf's just shorter than average..

I can't believe golf kicked grace.. that was funny, he could have just pushed or pulled her, but i guess he choose to kick her instead.. LOL.. but of course he did that to save her from getting hit by the bullet.. but it was just priceless..you know, pe'ek usually don't kick ne'ek...and i mean he literally kicked her with his foot..lol...

it's just shocking to find arnus and golf are brothers sorry now i think they are just friends.. but we all know why arnus is an assassin for a reason.. he's doing it for his sick daughter... ton is hot, but they should have him pair up with the cop lady working with golf... instead of the lady that her father died and i guess she's taking over business... i heard before that it's ton's dad that killed her dad, so she's out to kill his dad..something like that..

all i know is that all the girls in this lakorn are not weak.. they can fight, especially the doctor lady.. wow.. she can kick A$$... I think she's related to grace somehow.. or friends.. grace knows her.. looking forward for episode two..

phiengthirath

sarNie Hatchling
I love this lakorn I just wished that there weren't a shortage of men for the women. Kee, i think thats her real name, the cop lady, should have been paired up with someone. I hate it when there aren't enough men in this world and in the lakorn world! Overall, Can't wait to watch this on Fri.!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I'm loving this lakorn right now. Golf is so HOT!!! I just love his smile:) He and Grace are cute together.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
OMG i just realized Golf was in that lakorn with Aff when she was still in ch7. He changed his name thats why i didn't recognized him.

Worranat

sarNie Juvenile
I am really into this lakorn! Golf an Grace is too kute. I love their scenes together haha. Grace's face expressions are so cute. Golf is a hottie <<33