[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

D~D

sarNie Adult
Getting tired if all these different version of the SAME o drama. Get some new ideas. don't become a producer if u didn't come up with ur own idea but used others. It shows me that u got no talent @ all. :(

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just don't watch D~D. Haha. I wish producers think if new lakorns, but what we get is what we've got.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Just don't watch D~D. Haha. I wish producers think if new lakorns, but what we get is what we've got.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
In the Korean version of Autumn in my Heart wasn't the pra ek and nang ek brothers and sisters who fell in love unknowly? I remember watching it when i was in high school. Didn't really like that concept!

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
BaBeeLaiLai said:
In the Korean version of Autumn in my Heart wasn't the pra ek and nang ek brothers and sisters who fell in love unknowly? I remember watching it when i was in high school. Didn't really like that concept!

Yeah. Well they aren't blood siblings, but they grew up as siblings ALL THE WAY until they reached high school. I don't really like the idea of them falling in love either. Incest? Although they aren't blood, just the idea makes me sick in my stomach. No offense.
I can see why their parents were so against them getting together, and why they ended the way they did. Oh well, a drama is a drama after all.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
phatman said:
Yeah. Well they aren't blood siblings, but they grew up as siblings ALL THE WAY until they reached high school. I don't really like the idea of them falling in love either. Incest? Although they aren't blood, just the idea makes me sick in my stomach. No offense.
I can see why their parents were so against them getting together, and why they ended the way they did. Oh well, a drama is a drama after all.

That's exactly my thinking in this drama...I love Tik so I'm going to have to at least give it a shot. 

AikOm^_^

Just an ordinary gal in an extraordinary world.
Happy late birthday to Tik! :party:

Sadly, this lakorn is so dull-looking...no life and doesn't have a lot of charms... Well, I'm not watching it in details, but I am skimming through it. :D Urgh, I am so disappointed in Ananda's tastes and producing styles. :no:

fun

Expired Sarnie
omg i thought mainland china version is bad. this is 100 times worse. the soundtrack is extremely dull and boring. i know there are fantastic thai composer but this too wannabe korean sappy. i dont think thai should do remakes of kdrama or anime/manga. theres no chemistry. i guess it does really kill u when u leave off screen for so long. tik is just bad al around. :(

lifabonkq

sarNie Egg
OmG, I'm really wanna see the lakorn, because I love with the endless love storyline, so honestly i'm dying to see the thai version, but anybody know, where can i find the lakorn? Thank you ...  

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
:thanks: misskyhigh for the subbed videos! 

autumn in my heart was my first kdrama ever. it was such a tear jerking drama that made cried almost every episode...  :lmao: love it so much that i finished the entire drama in one sitting.. 

so far i've only watched the first episode of thai version and its not too bad! for me, if the drama is unbearable i usually watch for a few mins and totally stop watching it lol. but the kids are cute here! esp the lil girl's voice, its so sweet~~~ 

i shall continue to watch with an open mind though its inevitable to compare both versions...  :unsure: and hopefully the following episodes can keep me going! 

fun

Expired Sarnie
I dont like what i am seejng so far. U know that there are skme bad lakorn but u end up watchibg it just o see how bad it turn out and on how right u were lol thats me w this lakorn lol

tippytoes

sarNie Adult
here are my honest thoughts: 

i think the pace of thai version is much faster than korean version (they tend to be v draggy) maybe because many scenes were cut short, can be a good and bad thing. acting wise is decent but definitely not on par with k-version.

the main thing i find fault is the way it is being filmed.

1.i noticed most of the scenes, the director didn't bother to move the camera closer to the actors or zoom it in, so it didn't managed to capture their expressions clearly.. if its two people in the scene, we will be able to see one actor's face expression, but the other will have the back facing the camera, and when its time to capture other actor's face, it didn't! please move the camera more lol...  well.. it gets slightly better after they have grown up. 

2. talking on the phone scene. there was an obvious lag in replying that i feel awkward for the actors hahaha

dayummmm. i'm not being open minded at all  :no:

but the good thing is, it still managed to make me cry!  :teary: so.. i guess will finish this lakorn haha.. the story line is just  :thumbsup:

P.S i cant find ep 7 T_T only ep 8 in the fb link T_T

Isla Shannon

sarNie Egg
Considering Aom is not been long in movie industry, her acting style is very good. But not only that, more so she have a great/ charismatic personality to match her looks. I've read some criticism about her for playing this role, im no Thai , but i just hope Thai audience will give her a chance, if we international fans could see Aom's talent and potential, hoping also that people from her country will appreciate what a national treasure she is...