[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Only 50%? Well, I guess that's okay haha. No rush. Rushing isn't too good because you might end up with a crappy lakorn.  

fun

Expired Sarnie
Seriously stop doing Korean remakes lol If this happen to be an exact replica of the Kdrama, i'll pass just like how they did w coffee prince.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Seriously stop doing Korean remakes lol If this happen to be an exact replica of the Kdrama, i'll pass just like how they did w coffee prince.

There was a Coffee Prince remake too?? In Thai?? HAHA. Wow, that's hilarious. I so want to check it out. HAHA.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Pics...
They're not recent, but they're new because no one has posted them yet. HAHA.

They look kind of awkward...especially Aom.

HAHA. I don't know what they were doing, but I find this pic hilarious.

Battle of the stare...

...and Tik lost. HAHA.

This one's kind of cute. Aom looks like those little girls chasing after Tik for a piggyback ride.

I like this one. HEHE.

I just want to post these for the sake of posting.

Wonder what the annotations say?

A hot producer and hot actor does not always equal a hot lakorn. HAHA. Jk, jk.

Posing for the camera.

Cr: On pics

fun

Expired Sarnie
Lol don't even bother to watch the thai version to coffee prince. It is shot frame by frame. From wardrobe to setting. And they attempted to do the exact same hairstyle.

I'm just not feeling this. Tik looks mighty handsome tho.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
fun said:
Lol don't even bother to watch the thai version to coffee prince. It is shot frame by frame. From wardrobe to setting. And they attempted to do the exact same hairstyle.

I'm just not feeling this. Tik looks mighty handsome tho.

Wow...are you serious?? That's a rip. I looked at some pics and it does look quite exact, except the leads are...eh. HAHA.

Same here, I'm not going to watch this one, but I'm here just to check out Tik's handsomeness haha.

edit:
I just checked out CP, wow...a complete replica.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
I don't think Aom and Tik compatible in terms of appearance. They're pretty and handsome respectively, but I just don't see the chemistry just yet. they look like a hot uncle with his niece ;p I don't know maybe because the huge age gap? 

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
dertaajaf said:
I don't think Aom and Tik compatible in terms of appearance. They're pretty and handsome respectively, but I just don't see the chemistry just yet. they look like a hot uncle with his niece ;p I don't know maybe because the huge age gap? 

Yeah, I agree. They just don't match. Haha. I still consider the age gap to be very big, but one good thing is at least Aom's born before 1990 haha.

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Thanks phatman for sharing pictures.  Tik looks good!!!  Love your captions, very funny and I agree with them.
The first picture, they look awkward.  The second picture, they're waving to us of course.  I think Tik intentionally lost in the staring contest haha.
Annotations:
"playing with hair"   "petting head"
"encourage"     "kiss hair"

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Thanks phatman for sharing pictures.  Tik looks good!!!  Love your captions, very funny and I agree with them.
The first picture, they look awkward.  The second picture, they're waving to us of course.  I think Tik intentionally lost in the staring contest haha.
Annotations:
"playing with hair"   "petting head"
"encourage"     "kiss hair"

Awe. Tik's too cute haha.

SonYukView4ever

♥OFFICIAL MARK PRIN STALKER♥
Judging from those pictures Tik and Aom's version seem so much more livelier and happier than the K-verson! K-version was all tears and blood; moments and moments after tragedy!

bubba

Keep On Smiling
phatman said:
Can't believe they're still filming! I thought they were done already....*sigh*....
Me too, I thought Tik finished his part already.  No wonder the airing has been changed from April to May.

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
bubba said:
Me too, I thought Tik finished his part already.  No wonder the airing has been changed from April to May.

Gosh, so many changes and postponed projects... 

sarNie Adult
DaisyDukes* said:
Judging from those pictures Tik and Aom's version seem so much more livelier and happier than the K-verson! K-version was all tears and blood; moments and moments after tragedy!

i know. exactly why i didn't like it despite liking the cast.