[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
yep he is
Oh...he's not that handsome...
For the Korean version I wanted the SHK's character to get with WB's character because WB was HOT and I just sympathized with him more...but in this one...the guy's not cuter than Tik.

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
for real? Such an insult to Wonbin LOL
Oh...he's not that handsome...
For the Korean version I wanted the SHK's character to get with WB's character because WB was HOT and I just sympathized with him more...but in this one...the guy's not cuter than Tik.
I feel sorry for you guys, we all know won bin is unbeatable and irreplaceable hence the thai version of him is not up to our expectations

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
I feel sorry for you guys, we all know won bin is unbeatable and irreplaceable hence the thai version of him is not up to our expectations
Haha. I don't expect anything from this lakorn because I never enjoyed the Korean version. I'm here just checking out how our Mr. Pholdee is doing and in the mean time commenting.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Lol Won Bin FTW man!!!! Lmao.

He was the BEST of all time!! hahahahahahah!!!!!

-

TIk is aging, nang'ek isnt best looking so I am not giving much hope for this version.

daisydukes*2

sarNie Egg
Sad news, Aom Sushar's Car got stolen! I just recently came upon the news when she posted on her IG. Somebody stole her car; she's looking for it now!!! People are such thieves!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
They've completed 30-40%?? There isn't that much news/BTS clips/sneak peaks. Haha. That means they should be finished in March....

bubba

Keep On Smiling
Hello phatboy,   oh my....you're getting younger while we're getting older :bhehe: , from phatman to phatboy......how cute!!!

Here's the young pra-nang and pra-nang

cr:tik fb

phatboy

sarNie Juvenile
...and some pics that have not been posted.

It looks like Punjan who's embracing Aom.

Tik and...I'm assuming this is the gal who plays his fiancee. She looks pretty in this pic.

Tik and the girl who plays his fiancee, whose name I do not know.

I actually like this pic. It's cute. Tik's cute, I mean. LOL. Just kidding. This pic is pretty cute.

Credit: TikJP FB fangpage (I don't know what's the original source of these pics)

OFF TOPIC: The Punjan, who plays Bin's character in here, is the guy with the infamous jealousy issue that just happened, right?? 

dertaajaf

sarNie Adult
phatboy said:
OFF TOPIC: The Punjan, who plays Bin's character in here, is the guy with the infamous jealousy issue that just happened, right?? 

yes he is

more pictures :

cr. ananda's, punjan's ig

cr. punjan's ig

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
^^ LOL. That's kind of embarrassing for him to be in such a scandal. It's not ridiculously outrageous, but I'd be embarrassed.

Okay, back on topic. Is it about time they wrap this one up? I remember someone said it'll only take 3-4 months of filming and I think it's in its 4th month already, no?