[True] Autumn in My Heart (True Vision)

adoraxFTW

sarNie Hatchling
Oh man, this music makes me wanna cry! I miss WonBin, SSH and SHK! :cry: :cry: :cry: :cry:
~~~

If the Thai lakorn version continues to use the same music I might really tune in because the orginal OST sold me. :cry:
I agree!! They should use the same OST, but in Thai.
I think Tik will be playing Won Bin's part. As for the girl, she resembles the Korean actress from Autumn In My Heart a lot. I think that's a big reason why she was chosen.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to this drama. :)
This is totally random and most likely won't happen, but they should pick Peung Kanya Leenutapong as the fiance/second main girl! Hahaha! Although I found the fiance in the Korean version annoying...

bubba

Keep On Smiling
I agree!! They should use the same OST, but in Thai.
I think Tik will be playing Won Bin's part. As for the girl, she resembles the Korean actress from Autumn In My Heart a lot. I think that's a big reason why she was chosen.
Anyway, I'm looking forward to this drama. :)
This is totally random and most likely won't happen, but they should pick Peung Kanya Leenutapong as the fiance/second main girl! Hahaha! Although I found the fiance in the Korean version annoying...
Tik will play a role of "Joon Soe".

phatman

POPE's #1 MIA LUANG
Tik's Interview @ Autumn In My Heart with Eng & Chn Sub.

cr:AomSusharOfficialFC
Darn their going to start shooting soon? Does that mean it'll air first?? NO! I want Yah Leum Chun first! I was hoping he'd give us a name/thought of the nang'ek in Manee Mala, BUT he answered the other question instead, he must be avoiding or he doesn't really know...but if he doesn't know then why would he avoid answering the question :scratchhead2: ?? DUm, dum, dum...or maybe he didn't hear it...

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
I love Autumn in my heart, and I wouldn't mind if Beau is the ang'ek cause i think she's pretty and is a good actress. For those of you who say they can't imagine her in the nang'ek role because she dowesn't give the nang'ek vibe, that's understandable, because she has never played nang'ek before so we wouldn't know if she fits the role or not. But anyways I Love Autumn in my Heart and cried so much when i watched it, it's really good.

Asy

sarNie Immature
Ananda updated that he's in Hua Hin now for the first day shooting of Autumn in My Heart.

mia07

Introvert
It kinda looks like they're trying to make Tik dress like Song Seung Heon. This was one of my first few kdramas. Kinda excited.

thailover01

sarNie Adult
Wait...3 months ONLY?! Is it a MOVIE or a LAKORN their making? & they couldn't make it to the ceremony? weird...never heard THAT kind of thing before.. anywase TIK is handsome!