Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Oh

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Parnward

Votes: 1 100.0%

• Total voters

bxz88

sarNie Hatchling
Please vote only once so we can have a fair poll of who is the prettiest/hottest. Thank you.
Rule:
1) vote for only one person
2) vote once

This will give us an idea of who's the hottest/sexiest/prettiest as a whole (sarnworld's community).
The reason why I chose these fours is because they're the top Nang Rai as of right now.
The pictures may not be as accurate as how they actually look, so base it on what you see and how you see them in Lakorns. Thank you :)

Pictures:
#1 Luktarn

#2 May *sorry couldn't find pics of her, so i'm using snapshots instead*

#3 Oh

#4 Parnward

tinah

sarNie Coma
i would of voted for aom skaojai. shes pretty and she got a nice bod. i dont know but n'rais nowadayz look too made up like with all the make ups and stuff like that.

heres a few of my tops. cant really think of alot right now.

Aom S

Tanyares

Wanisa

Ploy Cherman
Oh P.
the 2 kiks

man. all the nangrais are really good. it's hard to pick. :eek:

if i have to pick one, it's parnwad. she does it really well! ;) i see may & wanisa as cute nang'rais. i usually don't take them seriously as nang'rais. i'd rather they play the nang'ek's best friend or something.

nangfa

sarNie Egg
i would pick aom skaojai too cuz i used to like her as n'ek when she played the twin...she talented and pretty too...2nd would be Oh....may...and this girl that have baby already...forgot her name...i think it was kik?.....

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Hahah I think they are all very hawt and sexy... some of them even better than the nang ek's in their lakorns LOL ..But I have no favorites ^__^ because I think they are all awesome, but if you ask me which ones I can name off first when it comes to my mind it'll be

Aom Skaojai
Luktarn
Oh
Tanya
Ploy C.
Kik
Pei

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
yeap, I will vote for Aom Skaojai and tenyares. They are good at acting as nang rai, it really make me hate the character, not like some other nang rai, where you just annoying of them the way they act. they are also pretty too.

tinah

sarNie Coma
^^ditto. instead of getting pissed off i would be annoyed of them from all the yelling/screaming unlike aom/tanya where i just want to throw something at my tv cuz of their evilness. plus, i think both are one of the quality n'rais where its not all about lookin' sexy cuz some nowadayz just look sexy but their acting doesnt stand out.

nolee

sarNie Adult
Luktarn is really cute, but she's not evil evil, she just always the "annoying jealous one" but Oh makes that into a believable character, she's evil & cute lol.

lol...i'm fans of all of the n'rais listed above...lol...and they're all pretty...:D but i had to vote for may f. :) i haven't seen her in any lakorns lately, though...

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
yepp i deff. vote for Aom Skaojai i love her hahah she's really pretty and is the biggest bitch ever!! haha she's a great actor

max

sarNie Elites
Pei Panward! On my list, she is one of top 5 prettiest Thai actresses! She is so so so very beautiful!

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
Luktarn is beautiful..hot..but not a reallie good nang'rai...so i gotta go w/ Aom S. she looked amazing in Kah Tah Pee...whooo! Cherry had major competition in thea....

Oh was very prettie wen she was younger...she's been around prettie long..now tinking about it..eheheeh..but i'm getting tired of seeing her...she's like the nang'rai foe every lakorns recently...Ruk Nee..Mafia..she should play more characters like the one in Oum Ruk..i didn't even know tat wuz her in thea for a while

TubbyTinker

You're Average Person :)
i think they are all pretty but i voted for luktarn just b/c i think she very cute and mixed,...lol...i am biased so ignore me

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
i vote for may but the other nang'rai's are pretty and sexy too..oh is like so funny and...luktarn is a very serious nang'rai....but not to be mean i don't really like parnward...she's annoying..and a real nang'rai....

Vanida

Save World Save Life
they all sexy in their own way but i voted for Luktarn shes pretty n cute i like may too but dont see her in sexy photos

Ana

sarNie Adult
I like Luktarn Arisa Will :p

Bee N - I just love her ^_^
Pei - I think she's hilarious :lol:
Aom S - She's really good being evil and mean. Without over reacting
Tanya - Same as Aom S