To the creators/admins/mods of Sarnworld forum

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I am truly in heaven. You are the answer to my prayers. I am an avid movie watcher. I love movies and Lakorns. For years, I've been searching the internet for a one-stop resource for movies, music, medias, and most importantly Lakorns. And I couldn't find such a place, until I stumbled upon your site. I'm not new to forums, but I am new to yours and by far, you guys are the best. I now have access to watching movies and more Lakorns! Where I live, it is so hard to obtain these things that I love so much. And being a stay at home Mommy to my daughter, you guys make it easier for me to do what I love, and that is to watch Lakorn. I just wished I found you guys a long long time ago. So I just wanted to show my appreciation and say a big THANK YOU! I'm so glad I joined. :yahoo:

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
you forgot uploaders :wub: admins and mods don't upload lakorns their the lazy ones who close down threads and delete posts LOL just kidding x3 I love our mods and admins tooo x3 they rox and welcome to the forum ^__O. I'm tina btw.

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
i am with ladyofdarkness...i dont know what i will do or how i would actually survived without this awesome website...why i didnt stumble upon it sooner is a question i ask myself everyday!

thanks for this great website with tons of great ppl! makes me laugh everyday! i just found myself a new healthy diet plan...at sarnworld!

noungning

Heartless
hi, welcome to sarnworld.

don't get scared by random monkies and pink devils in the meantime!

enjoy, viewing the stuff sw has to offer, and share while u're at it ;)

sarN

sarNie Granny
actually . it the member that created sw. they are my motivation to keep it runing without them it will be just me and the crew in a ping pong match . the idea of buddia media was sharing with the leecher lmao. we shouldn't take most of the credit .everyone in the fourm that active created the atmosphere making it fun and entertainment . we should thank them.

darvil

sarNie Adult
I just keep the site up and add a few things once in a while.

Really though, its the people here who makes it good. Half the time I don't even know what is going on here.

Yea I'm just copying sarn ;)

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Yes! I want to thank each and everyone of the uploaders, participaters, donators... anyone and everything associated with Sarnworld. I love you !!!!

bugsy

sarNie Adult
Soo much loving. I love sarNworld long time too.

And i find it amusing how silly people always going off topic. lol. Such dorkos.

cecilia

Staff member
you forgot uploaders :wub: admins and mods don't upload lakorns their the lazy ones who close down threads and delete posts LOL just kidding x3 I love our mods and admins tooo x3 they rox and welcome to the forum ^__O. I'm tina btw.
You're talking about me :blush: .. I THANK GOD THERE'S UPLOADERS like you gals here in buddies media :wub: