Tina's Gay Things

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Since My sister been busy lately I can't get her to do anything for me :( so I had too Learn now to do it myself and I suck anyone wanna teach me please?????????? this is the first thing I did on my own hahah it sucks

1-lUv3-y0u

Sticky Rice
haha um that's pretty nice Tina for a begginer I didn't know how to do animation when I started haha but you're doing purdy good ;D

triANGgo

lekie_lucious

LOL I know its ugly and gay but hahah i am stupid at this so yah and my sister helped a lil thats why it loooks kinda ok lol
haaha this is way cute tina....i love it and i dont find it gay at all.....most of all, i love it that u put down "First Dorkie Dj"..lmfao your too cute!! great job to you and your sister lisa....tell her i said hey and that i miss her on!!!!!

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
HOTT JUNG LEUY! LOL...Soo nice! I LOVE THEM ALL! You're doing great for a beginner Tina. *CLAP, CLAP, CLAP! LOL...Love them. Dang, you're great with animated graphics already. My sister can't even do that yet. LOL...Her first lesson was last night. HAHA...GREAT JOB! Keep them coming!

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I been messing around and practicing with photoshop and I haven't gotten any better TT.TT Im sady now these are some of the things I've done while practicing

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member

Ok I think im gonna leave photoshop to the pro's :loool: my first attempt at making a desktop and it's so ugh; lmao ... sighhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! why do i suck so badly?! LOL