'Till Life Do Us Part :: Rome/Bee

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
Recap - So we learned that the marks on Salana's neck was not from her father's hands; but instead it was from Salana trying to hang herself. After nearly killing John, Sinthorn then found out that it was Masha who was behind the beatings.

ACT 23

-John's front yard

Before Sinthorn threw another punch at John's chest, grandmother Kit got a hold of his arm to stop him from punching at John. When the punches finally stopped, John just covered his bloody and broken face and began to cry out in pain.

Grandma Kit - I said stop it!!

Sinthorn - Grandma Kit, your grandson isn't the person we thought he was!

Grandma Kit - I don't understand! What in the world is going on here? You boys never fought like this before.

Sinthorn - Grandma Kit, I'm sorry, John's not a friend of mine anymore!

Grandma Kit - What happened???

Grandmother kit glanced at the boys back and fourth.

Sinthorn - Tell her, you piece of shit!!

John - I..Uhh... I..I...I

Sinthorn - This piece of shit here was part of the beating of Salana Ontipak!!

Grandmother Kit gasps and closed her mouth with shakey hands.

Grandmother Kit - Ai John!! Is this true??

John shook his head and cried more as Grandma Kit searched his face for answers.

But before he could say or do anything, Grandma Kit then slapped his face. And when he blocked it, she started to slap his head.

How could you!! I didn't raise you to be this way!! Ai John!!!!!!!!!!!! She shouted.

John - Grandma!! It wasn't me!

Grandma Kit - What would your parents say?? Do you want them to turn in their graves?? You disappoint me, Ai John!!!

She kept hitting him, and then John shouted through his tears.

It wasn't me! I just drove them there! I tried to stop them.. I tried to help... It wasn't me, it was Masha! He cried.

Sinthorn then quickly left the scene and got in his car.

-Sinthorn's car

While he blew at his aching knuckles from punching John's face in, all kinds of thoughts went through his head as he drove to Masha's house. From John's confessions, he wanted to go there and demand answers from Masha. He never knew Masha could be this heartless; he felt so disgusted, felt as if it was his fault. He should have known, should have protected her from those demons. Sinthorn felt like such a monster for having an innocent man arrested, for ever having those bad thoughts about Salana's father.

How could you be so blind, Sinthorn! She needed you, but you weren't there.. and now, you took the one person that she had left away from her! ... I've got to fix this. I'm so sorry, Salana. You're the only person who could change me, but I blew it. I fucking blew it! I want to be your protector, Salana!

He wiped the tears from his eyes. His mind was filled with anger and love. All of a sudden he felt a sharp pain come up from his leg and it entered his temple. He winced and blinked to make it go away.

No!! No!! Not now, he shouted.

But as he drove, his body began to feel heavy, as if something was holding him down. It was hard for him to move his limbs.

No!! No!! I threw those Goddamn pills away! What's happening to me??????????

The road that he was driving on disappeared. He stuck his head out the window to see what the hell was going on, but to his horror, there was nothing under him. His car was floating in a dark abyss ging nowhere. He breathed hard, held the wheel tightly, and closed his eyes and tried very hard to control it. Salana told him that he could control these nightmarish episodes.

It's not real, it's not real, it's not real, he chanted. IT'S NOT FUCKING REAL!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! He shouted.

That's when everything came back to normal again. He was still driving on the road to Masha's house. He ran his fingers through his hair and looked around to make sure nothing was unusual.

I've got to fix this, he whispered.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Masha's mansion

When he got to Masha's house, he impatiently knocked on the door. When no one answered, he then began to bang on it, growing more anxious and angry. After knocking for several minites, he finally heard someone's voice coming to the door. When Masha opened the door, the sight of him made her jump for joy, so she leaped and hugged him, but he quickly grabbed her shoulders and peeled her off. Her smile soon faded when she realized that he wasn't there just to visit.

Sinthorn pushed her inside and shut the door behind him. Masha could tell that he wasn't happy, because all the veins on his forehead was pumping anger throughout his body.

Masha - Sinthorn.. w..what's going on?

Sinthorn - You know damn well what's going on, Masha!

Masha - What are you talking about? (playing dumb and innocent)

Sinthorn - Salana!

Masha - Err.. what about Salana?? (smiling innocently)

Sinthorn - Is it true?? Did you do that to her??!!

Masha - I don't know what you're talking about!

Sinthorn - Masha.. I can't believe you'd do something like this!

Masha - Sinthorn... you can't possibly believe that I had anything to do with that, do you??

Sinthorn - I don't know anymore, you tell me, Masha?? Why'd you do it??

He stood there wanting answers, wanting to get to the bottom of it, so he could go and free Mr. Ontipak. And after not getting a straight answer from Masha, Sinthorn then grabbed her shoulders and began to shake her back and forth. He wanted to shake the answers out of her.

Sinthorn - Tell me, Goddamn!! Why'd you hurt her, Masha? What did she ever do to you? Why'd you have to be such a monster??? Who help you, besides John???!!!

Masha - Stop it, you're hurting me!!

Sinthorn - Good! So you can feel what's it's like to hurt!

Sinthorn shook her some more, wanting all the answers to pour out of her.

Tell me, God damn it! He shouted angrily.

Masha - Because that bitch deserves it!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinthorn let go of her and backed up, feeling stunned. He looked at Masha's face and searched it, couldn't believe that he had been associating himself with such a monster. And out of nowhere, while he stared at Masha's, her face once again warped into a demon like image; her eyes were squinted, resembling a rat's, and her face was red like fire. Her mouth had a wide grin. He shook his head wildly and readjusted his eyes and tried to focus. And after doing this repeated, Masha face was back to normasl again.

Masha - What the hell is wrong with, P'Sin? Why are you looking at me like that?

Sinthorn - You're a monster, Masha. I don't know who you are anymore.

Masha - I did it because.. because of you, Sinthorn!!!!!!!!

Sinthorn looked at her and shook his head viloently.

No!! No!! He shouted.

Masha - Because I love you, Sinthorn!! I've loved you for the longest, and then you finally noticed me. Everything I did, I did it for you!!! And I know you love me too, why else would you have accepted when I asked you to be mine???? So that's why I had to do it! That bitch took you away from me!!

Masha pounded her chest and began to cry loudly and she approached him, pushing him against the closed door; throwing her body against his. She then started to kiss his neck and begged him to take her.

Masha - P'Sin, please.. please, I love you so much. Make love to me please. (begging)

She grabbed at his belt and fumbled, trying to unbuckle it. She was hungry like a wild beast. She longed for him to lay his hands on her, longed to wrap herself around him. She licked his neck and when she was about to kiss his lips, he grabbed both her arms and twisted it around her back.

Ooooo... kinky, I like it, she nearly snorted.

But instead of doing what she longed, he then pushed her away from him so hard that she nearly fell on her ass.

You disgust me, He sneered.

Masha - Sinthorn!! How dare you! Do you realized how many guys I could have been with?? Do you know how many guys have been waiting in line?? No one ever denies me!! But instead, I choosed you???

She then lowered her voice and tried to act innocent again, hoping that he's understand her.

Masha - Sinthorn... you choosed me too. Don't you remember? We're together, until Salana came into town. We were in love.. We were a item!! Everyone knows it and you know it too!!

Sinthorn - I'm sorry if I ever led you on, Masha. I don't love you; I never did love you.

Masha then grabbed her hair and started to shout at him, while crying hysterically.

Masha - Sinthorn!! How could you do this to me!!!!!!

Sinthorn - I'm sorry if you misunderstood. I was never yours in the first place.

Masha - It's not true!!! It's not true!! You love me too! That fucking bitch! She brainwashed you, didn't she?? Didn't she????????????

Sinthorn - Masha!! Stop it! She didn't brainwash me.... I..I.. love her.

Masha - No!!!!!!!!!! You liar!!

Masha pulled her hair harder and kneeled down on the floor and began to pound on the floor like a crazy person.

You liar!! She shouted.

Masha - I should have let Goong kill her!!

Sinthorn - Goong?? So Goong helped you?

Masha - It doesn't matter who helped me!! Salana needs to die!!!!

Sinthorn then backed up, and reached for the door. He had to get away from Masha; she's going mad.

Masha - Don't you dare leave!!!!!!!!!!!!

But Sinthorn didn't listen to her. He ran out the door and got in his car and sped off, leaving a hysterically and out of synced Masha.

I've got to get back to Salana. She may be in danger. We've got to go to the police!! He thought as he sped down the road, fearing that Masha may be calling Goong.

As he drove down the road, the worst was going through his mind. He was hoping and praying that Masha's goons didn't get to Salana first. His heart was pounding as he drove down the road. He grabbed his phone and dialed Salana's number. He had to warn her.

Come on, Come on. Pick up!!

After letting it ring for a while, he hung up cause Salana didn't answer. He dialed it again, but no answer.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Back at Masha's

After crying and clutching at herself, Masha finally realized that Sinthorn left; and he didn't even give a shit about her confessing his love for him. She picked herself back up and clutched her fist. She wiped away at her tears angrily and marched upstairs to her father's safe room.

When she got there, she went straight to a remote and pressed the open button. A hidden door opened slowly, and in walked Masha. The room was filled with weapons of all kinds. Masha searched the shelves and drawers and grabbed the .22 caliber.

I'm going to kill you, Salana! If I can't have Sinthorn, then you can't either!

She shoved the gun into a jeans and rushed down the stairs. She got in her car and sped out of the driveway. She left to go summon Goong, Lanee, and Edwin.

This time, I'll make sure you're dead, Salana! You dirty whore!

*ACT 24 COMING UP*

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
*mouth drops* so much went down....so salana finally finds out..gasp she tried to hang herself....and now sinthorn knows that his "friends" were the ones who hurt salana....masha just became crazier :eek: and with a gun

it's going to end....OMG

lady0fdarkness

^^ RR.. you're back! Did you have a nice 4th of July?? It's been so quiet here in our beloved Fanfic thread; I guess everyone was so busy with the holiday weekend.

But anywho..

Yes... it's ending... you don't want to miss what happens next; I will reveal everything. Stay tuned.
I'm not sure if I'm going to start another fic right away, but I do have something in mind.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^^ RR.. you're back! Did you have a nice 4th of July?? It's been so quiet here in our beloved Fanfic thread; I guess everyone was so busy with the holiday weekend.

But anywho..

Yes... it's ending... you don't want to miss what happens next; I will reveal everything. Stay tuned.
I'm not sure if I'm going to start another fic right away, but I do have something in mind.
i did have a really nice 4th of july...how about you? quiet maybe...but i see that there was lots of updates.....

can't wait for the ending then....feels extreme^^
you should right another fic...i love yours^^

lady0fdarkness

ACT 24 - the conclusion

-The tale of two lovers

When Sinthorn got to Salana's house, he was relieved to see that driveway was still empty; that meant that Masha hasn't sent one of her goons. He rushed out of the car and ran up the steps and knocked on Salana's door. He kept knocking and knocking, but no one answered. He knew that she was in there, because he could see a figure walk towards the door from the window. On the other side of the door, Salana stood there with her body pressed against it and waited for him to leave, but Sinthorn wasn't about to leave her, not now, not ever.

Sinthorn - Salana, please.. let me in. I know you're in there. We don't have much time. Please, we've got to get out of here now!

Go away, Salana shouted from behind the door. I don't want to see you anymore!

Sinthorn - Salana, listen me. I..I have a feeling that Masha is going to do something bad. I just got back from her, and it doesn't look good. We've got to go to police immediately, and... we'll free your father.

Salana - No!! I don't need your help! I will handle all of this myself.. you and your friends have done enough. Now go away!!!

Sinthorn - Salana!! I beg you, please let me in. Salana...I've never been sure with anything in my Goddamn life. I was a spoiled, sheltered, self-centered and arrogant asshole whose got everything handed to him on a silver platter, but... when I met you... I felt myself changed, Salana. And the best part is, I like that change. I am no longer that brat, but instead I am someone who... who loves you. I didn't care for anyone, not even myself, but you showed me what it's like to love and care for someone else... And.. I've learned that love is kind and worthy. I've never been so sure of anything, but right now.. I'm very sure that I want to protect you. Please.. please let me make it right again.

Salana's tears rolled down her face as she listened to those tender words. She could feel the sincerity from his voice. She stood there and felt the door, wanting to open it, but how can she accept the fact that he was once a part of the group that hurt her. And then, he blindly sent her father to jail. She bit her kip to try and make herself stop crying, but the tears keeps pouring down. She felt so torned, so confused, and so alone.

Sinthorn - Salana... I'm sorry about everything. I... I.. care and love you very much, that.. I can't stand not being next to you. Please..

After a few minutes of silence and pause, the door then cracked open slowly. Salana then could see that he was being very sincere, because his face was soaked with tears. And Sinthorn could see Salana's soaked face as well. They stood there and stared at eachother intently, and without any other actions or words, the two of them reached over and embraced eachother. They held on as if tomorrow would never come.

Salana... I love you, Sinthorn whispered in her ear and hugged her so tenderly.

And through tears Salana replied softly, I love you too.

Sinthorn - We've got to go to the police.

Salana - Okay...

Sinthorn then led her to his car, wanting to get this whole mess over with.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

The night skies was rolling in as the evening neared. The Autumn season was at it's peak as the cold aired roared in. For some reason it was especially cold tonight. The leaves blew all over the place as the fog could be seen miles away. Sinthorn reached over to touch her face as he drove them Khon Kaen Police station. Lake Surya was coming up ahead as they made their way down the road.

Sinthorn reached over to touch her face to reassure her that everything will be okay as he drove them. Salana accepted his touch and relax against his hand. Thought it was silent in the car, the two could feel the strong love they had for one another. As Salana glanced at him, he smiled and touched her face again. The road was foggy and empty... and silent.

And then the silence was interrupted by loud horn honking from left and right of them. Sinthorn glanced at his side mirror and realized that there were two cars chasing them closely. He could see clearly that the drivers of the cars were Masha and Goong. They were driving their fancy race cars, and they were right on his tail.

Sinthorn - Hold on tight, Salana. I'm going to try and lose them.

Salana - What are they doing???!

Sinthorn - They're trying to ram us off the road. It's going to be okay, just hold on tight okay?

Sinthorn stepped on his gas. Car engines and muffler pipes roared as Sinthorn sped up to try and lose them. He was about twenty feet ahead, but Goong seems to be catching up quick. The honking got near, and all of a sudden Salana and Sinthorn felt a bang on their bumper as Goong rammed them from behind, trying to get them to stopped the car. He was now, next to them, side by side next to Salana's window. He rolled down the window and winked at Salana and blew her a kiss.

There's my wifey, Goong shouted out. Pull of over!!

You son of a bitch!
Sinthorn yelled back.

And before Sinthorn could do anything erlse, he then felt a bang from the left side. He looked at the mirror, and saw Masha behind the wheel along with Edwin and Lanee. By now, Sinthorn and Salana were sandwiched between the two cars. When Sinthorn tried to speed up, Goong just caught up and ram them on the side again, not caring if someone's gonna get hurt or not.

Sinthorn's car started to go out of control when both cars were now ramming his car. Lake Surya was up ahead, and he tried to swirve to the right to avoid going right into the entrance, but the impact from Goong's car hitting him was too hard that his car ran right into the huge sign causing it to hault. Luckily, he noe Salana was hurt. They quickly unbuckled themselves and got out of the car as the two cars headed toward them to park. Sinthorn grabbed onto Salana's hand, making sure to hold it tightly.

Masha, Goong, Edwin, and Lanee got out of their cars and now they were a few feet away from the two lovers. Sinthorn noticed that Goong was holding a baseball bat, while Edwin and Lanee were holding metal sticks. And then... Salana saw that Masha had a gun. She panicked and held on tightly to Sinthorn's waist.

Sinthorn - What the hell do you guys think you're doing??!!

Goong licked his lip like an animal. And Edwin and Lanee stood there ready to charge while Masha squinted her eyes at them. They were like a pack of wolves about to eat their prey.

Goong - We won't allow you two to go to the police!!

Masha - You guys brought this upon yourselves! If it weren't for you, Salana, you dirty whore! None of this would be happening! I told you to keep this between us, but you had to run along and tell. Well, guess what, bitch?? You will pay for what you did, because a girl like me never loses. And I will not go to jail because of you!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sinthorn - Masha! Shut up, I can't believe you guys are doing this!

The bunch inched forward slowly as Salana and Sinthorn backed up. Lake Surya woods was in the back of them, so if they had to run, they have no choice but to run into the woods. When the pack of wolves started to pick up speed, that's when Sinthorn held tightly to Salana's hand and they began to run.

They ran fast into the woods and tried to get lost in the fog so the wolves can't see them. As they ran through shrub and bushes, they heard a gun shot being fire in the air followed by Masha's voice.

Come out, come out where ever you are...

When they turned their heads around to look if they had lost them, to their horror they were right behind. That's when Sinthorn could see that their faces weren't normal. Their faces warped into the pig like face that Sinthorn seen a long time ago at school in the hallway. Their eyes were squinted and small like a rats. Salana glanced at their faces and gasps.

Sinthorn - You see it too???

Salana - Yes!

Sinthorn - I'm not crazy then!

They held eachother's hands and ran as Goong trailed behind them with a baseball bat. The trees and shrubs were scratching at them painfully as they frantically ran through the densed and cold woods. But no matter how much they ran, everytime they looked back, the wolves seemed to be right behind.

Then suddenly, the two fell when they tripped over a big tree root. Salana's back fell on top of his. Sinthorn held onto her and tried to get up, but the wolves were now surrounding them, laughing hysterically and snorted like pigs. Goong held out his bat while Edwin and Lanee held out their metal sticks and Masha pointed her gun at Salana. Their laughs were loud and hysterically, and it didn't sound human. Sinthorn held onto Salana tightly and covered her body and face with his arms. They realized that this was the moment where they will breathe their last breath. Sinthorn whispered to Salana.

I love you...

I love you too....

The two then braced themselves and closed their eyes as they got ready to be killed. Right when Masha fired her gun at Salana and Goong swung his bat at Sintorn, everything went silent again. Salana and Sinthorn opened their eyes and was surprised to still be alive. The wolves were gone, and they weren't in the woods anymore, but instead they were in a white cold room. It smelled like medicine and bleach. They stood up, and looked around, puzzled and confused. And then Sinthorn recognized the room; it's a morgue. Sinthorn then felt a lump in his throat as he swallowed hard and confused as hell. Salana squeezed his hand, and then pointed to a gurney. There was a body covered in white sheets on that gurney.

The two breathed hard as they approached the gurney and still holding on to eachother's hand. When they reached the gurney, Sinthorn reached out and grabbed the sheet to uncover the face area to see who it is. He quickly pulled the sheet to reveal the person underneath. When they saw who it was, they both had to cover their mouths from vomiting. It was Morteen's body, burnt beyond repair. His eyeballs were missing and you could see his teeth because half of his face was burnt to shreds.

Sinthorn shook his head.

Sinthorn - No.. it can't be.. we saw him at the Lake. He was alive!! What the hell is going on!!!!

The two of them backed up in horror, but was stopped when they hit another gurney. They slowly turned around to see what it was. When Sinthorn saw the body on the gurney, he gasps in horror and tears rolled down his eyes and he shook his head violently. It was Salana's body laying on the gurney. It looks like she was being worked on, because her chest was cut open and her there were bruises all over her face and body. Salana stood there, and looked at her body as the tears poured out of her face, but was still holding on to Sinthorn's hand.

Sinthorn stared at Salana's body with wide eyes. By now he was so confused that he kept on shaking his head to wake up. He thought he was having those nightmares again, but shaking his head didn't work this time. He then looked over to the Salana that was holding his hands, and reached out to touch her tear streaked face.

I don't understand!! You're...you're... dead? He uttered softly.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

But before Salana could answer him, the room then warped again. They were no longer in the morgue, but instead they were now standing in a hospital room. Sinthorn was surprised to see his Mother and father in the room along with John and grandmother Kit. He called out to them, but no one answered him. It seems like they were too busy with the person that was laying on the hospital bed.

Khun Mae!! Khun Paw!! John??? Hello??? Hello?????? What's going on?? What are you guys doing here?????? Hello???

No matter how loud he yelled, no one answered him. Still holding on to Salana's hand, he began to approach the bed to see who they were so busy with. When he got there, his eyes widened and his breathing began eractic. He clutched at his chest and tried hard to breathe. Salana then hugged him and buried her face on his chest as he stared at the person on the bed.

It was himself laying there, hooked up to IVs, tubes, oxygen tank, and a life support machine. It looks like he was in a coma, clinging om to life through the oxygen tank and the life support.

He looked over to his parents holding hands and crying. John and his grandmother held eachother and cried as well.

No!! No!!! I'm here! I'm right here!! You guys!! I don't know what the hell is going on, but I'm here, damn it!! Sinthorn yelled to them.

While Sinthorn was yelling for his loved ones, a newspaper on the table caught his eye. It was the same newspaper, Mrs. Derna was passing around in class. He reached over with shakey hands and picked up the newspaper that he'd been avoiding to read. He opened the paper and in the front page, there was a big headline that read -

The dangers of street racing.

The night before school began, Tavahn High School students held a drag racing party led by Sinthorn Tanagarn, the leader of the gang. Tragedy strikes as two teenagers are dead and one is still in critical condition at Khon Kaen hospital. Among the dead are Morteen Nakapan and Salana Ontipak. We have learned that Salana was not part of the racers. She was in fact, the driver of the car that was hit head on by Sinthorn, who was racing with Morteen at the time. Sinthorn's car went off the road and down the hill, but was immediately stopped when he hit a tree. Salana was thrown out of the window and died on the scene from internal bleeding. While Salana's car spun around, Morteen couldn't stop his own car in time, and hit right into Salana's car, causing it to go into flames.

Right now, there are no other reports of any other victims. We did learn that Sinthorn is in a coma and is kept alive by life support.

Sinthorn then knew what has been happening to him. He held onto Salana as they stood there and stared down at his unconcious body. A tear then fell from the body that was laying on the bed as the heart machine flightlined. Sinthorn just witnessed himself die. Mrs. Tanagarn cried out hysterically and grabbed her son's hand while Mr. Tanagarn tried to contain his wife.

My baby boy!! My son... No... No No !! My baby... my baby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

John also cried while grandmother Kit patted his back.

Sinthorn and Salana stood hand in hand and weeped as they watched the love ones mourn over Sinthorn's dead body. Sinthorn then realized that he had just seen what the future would have been like if he didn't have the accident. Salana was the driver he killed; he was destined to meet her in reality, but since she died, destiny wasn't about to end there. So while he was in a coma, his mind was still going. No wonder strange things happened to him; it wasn't those dreaded pills; he was just stuck between life and death. It was like a whirlwind of confusion and he was caught in the middle while he witnessed his future in his head and clinged on to dear life. Sinthorn realized that somehow, he was given another chance; he met Salana and fell in love with her in his subconcious mind. And now, even in death, he wasn't alone and he was thankful.

The hospital room disappeared and Salana and Sinthorn were now standing on the pier. The moon was full as the glow glistened over the still waters. The couple faced eachother and stared in eachothers eyes. Sinthorn wiped the remaining of her tears away, smiled, drew her body close to his, and embraced her.

You're my reason for clinging on for so long...... I love you, he whispered.

The two lovers then disappeared along with the fog.

THE END

sajenna

sarNie Oldmaid
i need to read it again, the end, is omg, i can't imagine it like that! good job lady! a new fanfic soon?

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
OMG that was so unexpected...what a major twist....sooooooooooo sweet....i started crying at the end.....that is so WOW...even before dying, he was destine to be with salana.....great fanfic^^

can't wait for the drawing, author's note, and more^^

lady0fdarkness

^^ thanks everyone.. glad you enjoyed my fic. From the beginning, I was hoping that no one caught on, just from the title alone. :D

sarN

sarNie Granny
ahh OMG....i spend the last couple hrs reading this hehe it 3am ..i love it . my heart was pounding tooo !!! i was in tear!!! but it doesn't matter , in death or alive they are together :wub:

lady0fdarkness

i wait the extra, the end is unbelievable!!!
thanks girl.. the whole time, I was hoping that you guys won't catch on. hehe

ahh OMG....i spend the last couple hrs reading this hehe it 3am ..i love it . my heart was pounding tooo !!! i was in tear!!! but it doesn't matter , in death or alive they are together :wub:
glad you like it. ;) Okay.. time to post the extras .. and work on the next project..

lady0fdarkness

Extras , Trivia, & Explainations

It took me awhile to come up with a title. My first choice was "Life after death: The tale of two lovers," but then I thought that is so going to give everything away. So I choosed 'Till life do us part, because it's the opposite of the saying 'Till death do us part, where people are alive and well when they proclaim this to each other. Whereas my leading lady is already dead, while the leading male is on the verge of death, so perhaps life would do them apart, because there will be other people who will try to break them apart like Masha, but in death... no one will come between them.

And if you guys noticed, I also gave you a little clue. That book that Salana wanted was titled "Life after death." It was also the book that Sinthorn read to her in the hospital.

And the reason why I emphasize on the pills was because I wanted you guys to think that it was those pills that made him have weird nightmarish episodes and not because of his state of mind.

I also gave you a clue when I mentioned the newspaper twice, and both times, Sinthorn refused to read it and he even threw it when Salana tried to read it when they were at his house. His subconscious mind was running while he saw his future with Salana, but since he was on the verge of death, that's why all those eerie and strange things happened to him, cause he was in the middle. And he refused to acknowledge that he's dying that's why he refused to read that newspaper.

And did you noticed when Grandmother Kit looked out the window at Salana's house? It looked so empty and strange? Well... that was the time I wrote in real time, where it was suppose to reality and that Sinthorn was in the hospital. Mr. Ontipak was inside the house, mourning for his daughter, that's why no one ever came out of there and grandmother Kit was concerned, that's why she kept looking over there. And remember when she asked John how was the first day of school? He said.. it's not the same anymore...... but he's okay now... He said that cause his best friend was in the hospital in a coma. That was the only time, I wrote in real time. Other than that, the whole story was based on Sinthorn's subconscious mind.

Trivia!

Also, this story is based on one of my youtube "animation." LoL... if you want to call it animation, but here it is.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZwJ2c9k9lC4

I was watching it one day, and thought I should write a fic based on it.

When I wrote the scary parts, I had goosebumps! I had to look over my shoulders a few times.

At one point, I experienced a minor writer's block, but I just cleared my mind and not think of the story... that's when it came back to me again.

A few times, I couldn't sleep, cause I kept thinking about Salana and Sinthorn and how their love is so tragic.

I was scared that you guys would catch on when Sinthorn had that accident in the first ACT, so I made him injured, so that way, you guys wouldn't think that the accident was a significance to the story.

Well, thank you all for reading... Next, I will be drawing Salana and Sinthorn... I still owe you guys another drawing of Anouwat and Anneetha too... so, stay tuned. I will try to get those posted, ASAP.