Ti da bah danh

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
i have this in vhs!!! It's pretty, let me choose the right words.... lke clash of the titans graphics, if you know what i mean. But to make sure if we're talking about the same lakorn. My memory is a little rusty.
Does n'ek gets burn from a fire right? Somehow she recover.. and there was the creature half human half bird and he gave n'ek his feather. When N'ek ever needs him all she has to do is take it out and call him right?

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
i have this in vhs!!! It's pretty, let me choose the right words.... lke clash of the titans graphics, if you know what i mean. But to make sure if we're talking about the same lakorn. My memory is a little rusty.
Does n'ek gets burn from a fire right? Somehow she recover.. and there was the creature half human half bird and he gave n'ek his feather. When N'ek ever needs him all she has to do is take it out and call him right?
[post="118904"][/post]​
Is this movie or lakorn?

iamnowhere

sarNie Adult
HuabNag said:
Really, wow can you make me a copy and how much would you charge?

Who are the main lead?
[post="119026"][/post]​
I would love to help you, but I can't find where exactly it is. Hmmm... let me get back to ya when I find it. We might have let someone borrowed it and they never returned. I'll ask my mom though.

As for the leading chararcters I have no idea. But I do know the na' rai is the chick (na'ek's aunt) from "Dok Beer Clear Ruk".

HuabNag

sarNie Adult
iamnowhere said:
I would love to help you, but I can't find where exactly it is.  Hmmm... let me get back to ya when I find it.  We might have let someone borrowed it and they never returned.  I'll ask my mom though. 

As for the leading chararcters I have no idea.  But I do know the na' rai is the chick (na'ek's aunt)  from "Dok Beer Clear Ruk".
[post="119046"][/post]​
thank you, I'll be waiting for the good new.

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
Yeah thats the same lakorn i was talking about...i have a copy of that movie too..but it's not tooo clear..and i think i am missing one part...! It's really old...!

anjos

I think this is one of the movie that I havent see..... I would like to see it too....it sound very goood....

alyssa

sarNie Egg
awww...this lakorn sounds really interesting. i dont think i have seen it before. can someone please upload it or something or tell me how i can see it? i want to see it really bad. please....

mongstaness

sarNie Adult
sounds intersting..can ne one upload it??

n jus curious...in this lakorn, does the guy have long hair???

and does it show like a part where she sits on a rock at nite with her mermaid fins???

Saifah

bite me x___
Does anyone have this movie to upload.,.,? My sister told me about it and it seems pretty interesting... iono, i've been watching too much movies about mermaid!!

gurl

sarNie Hatchling
omg it sound interesting.... it would be great if someone uploaded this huh?.... hehehe

Saifah

bite me x___
gurl said:
omg it sound interesting.... it would be great if someone uploaded this huh?.... hehehe
[post="141642"][/post]​
yep, it would be.. but its kinda old, i dont think people have it... in vcd.

poopympang

sarNie Hatchling
i wish i could see this movie because my sis said that it was good.. but maybe someday i can watch it..

i.n.v.u.

sarNie Adult
i know wat u grls are talking about...all i remember is ..she did save him wen she was younger...(wasn't she a mermaid princess?) anyway wen she was older, she wanted to look 4 him again r something..the only way she can is have that pearl in her mouth so she can have leg...therefore she can't speak cuz of the pearl..p'k had her live n the palace with him...and there is bitchy grl there too..she wanted to married p'k...and i remember she taking the pearl off sometime...bathing somewhere ( i think it was in the palace still..but they have like this water thing with rock surrounding it) but i do remember that it was a happy ending...

DEGacktmoon

sarNie Hatchling
*gasps*

omg... i love this movie!... and i was just watching the preview on youtube... so, have anyone found their copy, yet?... i was only like 10 or so when i saw this movie... and my sis made a copy of it... but the she got new movies and she recorded over it... sad...

but if anyone would share or upload this movie, i'd be very happy and would really appreciate it... thanks! ^_^