Things that I Want

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
On the coupon on the bottom, you will see a description of what items are not valid with the coupon. Most of these items are originally expensive, so if even they are on sale sometimes they would still be pricier if you compare their sale prices to the price you calculated 40/50 off but then you could not use any coupons :(. Sew machines are excluded from their coupons unfortunately.

It is the trick to get customers to buy things before thinking lol. Have the prices up so high, higher than what the items are valued at then boom have them on sales then most likely most customers think they would save lots of money so they buy them :).

Yes, I just noticed a few weeks ago about competition coupon deal, I love it when customers have lots of choices lol.

Aww thanks lady, I agree they are all so nice & meaningful that I could not pick out any favorites lol, I am going to post up more quotes lol.

Maya_Fantasy said:
Oh forgot to check in on this post...

YES I would love to have those cabinet or workbox 2.0, and to answer you both, no I don't do scrapbooking, but I love doing all sort of crafting, drawing, and crocheting/knitting (self-taught so good yet) cooking etc. I do sew, but again self-taught so I am still at basic level.  Was thinking of getting myself those fancy sewing machines, but it's just too dang expensive... as of now is on my wish list of things I want to have. :yes:

I only buy stuffs at Michael's for whenever I got the 40% or 50% coupon, or else is way too expensive for my pocket to enjoy crafting :thumbdown: I wonder why they are charging so much for it anyway.  :scratchhead2: 

Ms. Zoe I haven't see anything excluded from those coupon beside sale items.  Which is still better deal to use coupon for regular price than to get it at sale price though.

Another thing did you know you can use competition coupon like craft store Joanne's or AC More, etc. interchangeable?

Love the quotes you've posted by the way.   :wink:   Very nice and meaningful :yes:

Ms.Zoe

Words of a genius - Albert Einstein

How I hope I could write modern calligraphy on this quote & have it in a photo frame so I could read it daily.

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Last group of quotes for right now, not sure how quick I will return & post some more :loool:.

I find this to be true. I heard many stories of good & bad waiters and good & bad customers, if you are unlucky to have a bad waiter serving you, wait until you are done with ordering foods & drinks because the bad waiter could do something to your foods & drinks :) then you could decide whether to talk to the bad waiter's manager or/& not give him/her a good tip but just don't be rude like him/her :yes:. And then there are stories of good waiters who get a big amount of tip $ :yes:. And there are stories of good waiters serving not so nice customers lol. It would be a huge problem if bad waiter serving bad customer.

Why I have a feeling that a good waiter is the owner of this quote :).

Cr as tagged & to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

Hehehe thank you @Vimalee :flowers:

R E S P E C T = L O V E :heart:

It reminds me of Aretha Franklin's song Respect

R-E-S-P-E-C-T

A little respect
woa yeah
A little respect

:)

Ms.Zoe

Haha they all are so funny, first one with little girls is cute & funny at the same time, thank you for the laughter @Vimalee!

As I was searching for the quotes I posted before, I came across the second quote lol. I agree, I myself like to hear the 3 genuine words "I love you" & I like good bargains & deals :lol:.

Vimalee said:
Moving on to something light:

credit funny quotes from www.seecrazy.com

Ms.Zoe

A reading nook fits for little princesses. I do want a similar reading nook like the one as pictured below for my little princesses lol. I like to improvise it for each side of the book shelves to have a sliding cover (transparent or not transparent) except the very last shelf on each side.

Cr to Kathy Kuo Home

Ms.Zoe

This thread is for things that I want but today I just want to change the topic just a little bit & post on the people who I want to meet or just be in the same place & time with them. The first person who I have always wanted to meet is Dalai Lama XIV! I like a lot of his quotes, one of my favorite is his response when asked what surprises him the most & he replied --- “Man surprised me most about humanity. Because he sacrifices his health in order to make money. Then he sacrifices money to recuperate his health. And then he is so anxious about the future that he does not enjoy the present; the result being that he does not live in the present or the future; he lives as if he is never going to die, and then dies having never really lived.”

sarN

sarNie Granny
If that's the case, I want to see how the universe was created or at least meet w/ the alien that live in another planet

Ms.Zoe

That I don't know because I would have this question then - who create them? Lol. Would be nice if we (humans & aliens) could share notes on many topics lol.

Last edited:

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah, who created them too!! I believe the universe was created from dusk & particles , over the millennium the mixture build up tension & thing blow up loll . I believe there are another universe that have life just like earth but they are thousands of light years away, it's impossible to reach BUT there a way to reach such a place , it's thur our conscious mind & soul . not anyone can achieve such power where the power of ur mind can create a portal to another dimension .

Ms.Zoe

Yea, what humans know about the universe, galaxies, Milky Way & etc are kind of like what frogs know about the outside world when they are sitting below a well :).

A little out of topic, I was told that humans are like diamonds on top of a pyramid because out of all living things, we are less in number as compared to other living things. Our population is more than 7 billion but compared to other living things, for example the smallest, unseen with naked eyes - bacteria, viruses & etc our population is nowhere compared to theirs lol. I was amazed after I heard this so what I learned from this are that humans including me are rare, sacred & we have to learn to love ourselves & do good deeds when we are capable of :).