Things that I Want

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
I just want to have a place to post things that I would like to own & do and things that inspire creativity for me.

Just a few things that I would like to own :lol: :

My friend was the person that

1. white or pink one

2. If you watch Revenge TV show, you will probably recognize this chair. I want it! :lol:

Will come back to edit this post, to be continued.... :lol:

Cr to rightful owners for the photos

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
That fabric! I have one just like it to make pillow cases and curtains but haven't got around to it. Love those type of patterns!

Ms.Zoe

What?!!!!! Did not know you love those type of patterns too :highfive:, well the prints are in French which make me love it more :lol:. I want this chair in my bedroom so I could have a place to read & put my plush toys on :lol:.

Ms.Zoe

I just discovered this type of decor for the house "The HoneyComb" or "The Hexagon." Love it!!!!!!! Shelves, wallpaper, tile, pillowcase & etc. I like the geometry & nature (busy bees) concepts to it.

Cr to rightful owners

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Ooo those are nice shapes.

Yes I love fabrics that has old style writings on it and especially if the fabric is beige/cream/white with black letterings. I also have another fabric that has an Eiffel tower on it. Thinking about making a duvet for my guest room. I'm also looking for fabrics with old world maps to make lamp shades and aprons but I haven't had time to go to the garment district.

Ms.Zoe

You must like to do DIY things, I like your choices of fabrics, vintage, French, classic feels to them. I like the Eiffel Tower too so I have 2 Eiffel Tower figurines, a greyish silver & a white ones. I also have 3 decorative boxes with French decors on them :coverlaf:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i'm pretty crafty. I tend to edge between modern and vintage lol. I also love earth tone safari or bali style decor too. Actually I just love decorating lol.

Ms.Zoe

I like contemporary & vintage styles. I also like modern French, Greek & Asian (almost all) styles. Gosh I wish I have the money to build my dream house & design/decorate/style it however I please :lol:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
My mom said I need to marry a billionaire to please my constant changing styles, a millionaire wouldn't be enough lol. So since i don't have a body and looks like chompoo or the luck of Kobe's wife, I had to learn how to craft and sew lol.

Ms.Zoe

I will be over the moon if I am a millionaire or married to one. Being a billionaire or marry one is farfetched lol but hey anything is possible & million dollar amount can turn into billion amount in other currencies lol. Winning a lottery is farfetched too. I think the best way is to know & marry a guy who could become a millionaire/billionaire. Just hope that love & loyalty remain the same when the fortune comes. Some millionaire & billionaire wives do not have the looks or bodies lol...it is luck that one needs most imo, luck to be a rich person or married to one & he/she does not care how his/her partner looks lol. I think when one makes something, it is more valuable & there are feelings of pride & proudness.

Ms.Zoe

Yes yes, have proof of his words, might as well record his words too lol. If I am married to someone richer than me, no way will I sign the prenuptial paper :loool:, I'm thinking way ahead, not because I'm greedy but just thinking about the kids hehe :lol:. Marriages are like businesses these days.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I don't mind signing prenup as long as I believe it is fair to me. For example, if he or I request a divorce before our 10th anniversary due to his infidelity then I get 40% of his assets (anything after 10 years in california is half anyways lol). If he request due to any other reason then I get 30%. :bhehe: Look at us dreaming  :loool: 

Ms.Zoe

Under good circumstances for me then I think I will sign it. I guess I have to do my homework on it to decide on the best decision lol. Haha...yeah time to snap out of our dreams :loool:.

Ms.Zoe

I have received quite a few compliments about my handwriting, just recently I found my myself interested in modern calligraphy. One of my goals for this year is to learn how to write modern calligraphy. This type of writing is just too beautiful :heart:!!!

Love this!!

It makes a short quote seems extra beautiful!!

Cr to rightful owners

Ms.Zoe

I want a workbox 2.0 too, with all those items included would be extra awesome!!! Why did I not know about it? Lol...I like scrapbooking , I have like more than 5 12x12 paper pads, stickers & embelishments but only once did I finished a scrapbook page :loool:. You ladies like scrapbooking too?

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol i'm not much of a scrapebooker but I love creating boxes and diy crafts so I would totally use it to store my craft stuff such as beads, glitter puff glues, stencils, and ect. I have a sewing room that i put built in shelves and drawers for my fabric and ribbons.

Ms.Zoe

I want to know how to sew with a sewing machine because I like plush toys & sometimes my clothes will need some adjustments. My mom does my clothes' adjustments but it would be best in my interest to learn lol.