Things that I Want

Ms.Zoe

.: Lady Huo :.
My problem is that I like to do & learn many different things at once lol. I bought this clay oven many years ago & it is still in the box brand new :loool:.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Hahaha that's like me and my cricket machine. Once upon a time for about 2 days, I wanted to scrapebook, bought all sorts of stuff then lost my interest because I don't like taking pictures lol.

I love sculpturing but horrible at it lol.

Ms.Zoe

I like to take pictures but do not have those high tech camera lol. It is like trend now that many moms have Instagram accounts just to take & post photos of their babies lol. I did made some little clay figurines but just could not find the time to bake them lol.

I have not tried sculpturing, ok adding it onto my endless list of things to do & learn lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Once upon a time, like bazzilion years ago I wanted to be a sculpture artist then i quickly found out that it probably wouldn't pay my bills lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
I made a chipmunk but my grandpa thought it was a bear, that was when i knew I had to change my dream LOL

Ms.Zoe

Lol, I understand. Just when I wanted to learn calligraphy, I now have another project I want to do lol.

Ms.Zoe

I am glad that I did not buy cricket machine lol or else it is still inside its box untouched lol. It is expensive therefore I was hesitant to buy it. How much did you get yours?

Ncmeowmeow35 said:
Hahaha that's like me and my cricket machine. Once upon a time for about 2 days, I wanted to scrapebook, bought all sorts of stuff then lost my interest because I don't like taking pictures lol.
I love sculpturing but horrible at it lol.

Ms.Zoe

:shock2: did you buy it at regular price? I am trying to stalk Michaels for good price on those brush pens for calligraphy & scrapbook paper pads lol.

Ncmeowmeow35

sarNie Oldmaid
Lol yeah I did. It was a compulsive buy.

Oh for michaels, why don't you buy one thing at a time using the 40% off from the receipt?

Ms.Zoe

I like the 50% off coupon of original price more lol. For those high price items, coupons are excluded. Those brush pens I want are sold on line only & they are not at original prices. I don't like to pay shipping fee for just a pack of brush pens. I will have to search for good prices somewhere else then. I did thought about that lol but that would be quite an effort for me & I would have to plan ahead of what to buy each day when the coupons are valid lol.

Ms.Zoe

I am not sure if we have those expos near where I live. I did checked on Amazon but there are other places I want to compare with too.

Ms.Zoe

I do want these quotes in modern calligraphy, created by me. I have got to start practicing on writing modern calligraphy.

Wow....this quote goes well in any society at any time, so many injustice going on, but not much people would fight for the people who are being oppressed. Those people who do are true heroes!!

Cr to rightful owners & as tagged

Maya_Fantasy

sarNie Oldmaid
Oh forgot to check in on this post...

YES I would love to have those cabinet or workbox 2.0, and to answer you both, no I don't do scrapbooking, but I love doing all sort of crafting, drawing, and crocheting/knitting (self-taught so good yet) cooking etc. I do sew, but again self-taught so I am still at basic level.  Was thinking of getting myself those fancy sewing machines, but it's just too dang expensive... as of now is on my wish list of things I want to have. :yes:

I only buy stuffs at Michael's for whenever I got the 40% or 50% coupon, or else is way too expensive for my pocket to enjoy crafting :thumbdown: I wonder why they are charging so much for it anyway.  :scratchhead2: 

Ms. Zoe I haven't see anything excluded from those coupon beside sale items.  Which is still better deal to use coupon for regular price than to get it at sale price though.

Another thing did you know you can use competition coupon like craft store Joanne's or AC More, etc. interchangeable?

Love the quotes you've posted by the way.   :wink:   Very nice and meaningful :yes: