Thida Satan

saonoy03

sarNie Hatchling
i like this lakorn, but everything happened so fast, i mean really fast hahahaha but i still love it.. at some point i felt they rushed it a little and i kept laughing when grace be slapping people, she does it too much!. im glad that everyone got a couple except for grace.. i dont think she deserved to die she was just overtaken by the magic, couldnt control her mind i think. it consumed her too quickly.. but overall very good lakorn to me :)

Mos_Koblover

sarNie Adult
i totally agree w/ you the lakorn was too fast but i enjoyed it very much.. at some point i think Grace deserves to die but then somtimes i feel sad coz she died.. and she didn't really deserve to die.. but maybe that's how her life was supposed to end up like in the end after all the things she did. and i know it sad but oh well it was a good lakorn ^_^ i am glad the 3 girls lived happily ever after.. wonder if any of them missed Grace?? ehehehe :p

buklaoboi360

sarNie Adult
i rewatched this lakorn today and all i can its kinda funny and mysterious lakorn for those who havent watch this lakorn yet should watch it :)

Jieb_Lover

sarNie OldFart
This lakorn is very good.. hehe. I love the girls :D Praek was not even important in here though.. haha felt bad for Nam but he can't really act anyways.