Theppha But Maya, Theptida Jamlaeng (Kantana)

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
Thanks Kwan20 for the pictures! I can't wait to see that part.
Ahaha sucks for Win. He's gonna get smacked in the face with the DELICIOUS CAKE! xD

gosh. Now i wonder that too. How did she manage to do all those things without her parents...ALIVE?! lol
Kyaaa! Nong Gino. I miss that little kid. I wish he was in this lakorn playing as Kwan's little brother.
Now that is PRRA all over again! It would have been so cute xD
Anyways, Can't wait to see Episode 3! No! More like when they start to like one another with REAL feelings! aha

kwan20

sarNie Adult
this coming weekend there going to a lot very funny and cute scene. omg i'm loving this lakorn every min of it. can't wait woohoo.

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
i watched ep 2 before i left for school today..
ahaha iono but win looks so short in here with those clothes ahahaha.. but still cute though..
im curious as to how kwan does all that too.. ya'll got me curios now.. she's so beautiful in here.. loving her characters.. ^_^
ahaha her servant.. gosh i love her in like all the lakorns that i've seen of her lol.. so funny.. hehe..

ep 2 was cute funny... i absolutely love all the kwan&win scenes.. win's expressions are just hilarious.. perverted & scared lol..

i feel that jennifer the n'rai looks a bit too much older for win >_< so it looks odd..

and hmmm.. i guess matthew dean is in here after all..(i'm pretty sure that's him..) the one who keeps asking for matty.

cecilia

Staff member
^that's him -- when i saw him .. it cracked me up b/c one -- Lydia is on ch3 and 2, he's on ch7 .. that's just odd.

anyway, Jennifer is too mature looking for Win -- and yes, i can not stop expressing how much he looks baby-ish to make take his role serious.

As for KWAN -- she's awesome .. she can play anyone fine ^^

Dal

***LOVE, LOVE YADECH***
I love Kwan's hair too. I am almost done with Win/Kwan's last lakorn they did together with Pu. I got a little bit to go and I will start on this. I have so much to do, but so many good lakorns on-air right now.

Thanks for the pics, etc,..

roselovesice

Oh wow! I have a feeling Kwan is gonna hit him for trying to kiss her. ahhaha
It would be nice if he did KISS her xD
Kwan & Win has AWESOME chemistryyyy !!!! lol
Thanks Kwan20 :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
ahahaha joob joob XD... cant wait for that scene hehe.. wonder what'll happen after that lol..

kwan20

sarNie Adult
BTS Clip Kwan dancing so cute and silly too. credit to spicyforums
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=o6YqmzVXkKo
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VxNU_L1LHwM&feature=sub

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
awwe.. thanks kwan20 ^_^..
kwan is so cute!! i so gotta make a gif of her dancing when it airs hehe..

roselovesice

Pwahhahaha! That was hilarious! xD
Kwan is so adorable. I love how Win said that it was rather okay than cute. ROFL
But anyways, thanks Kwan20 :)

Woot WOOT! EPISODE 3 TOMORROW ! XD

roselovesice

Omg! I was totally fangirling throughout the whole episode!
It was so cute! From the Car scene to the Hug/Snake scene to the fishing and then to the playing in the water scene! xD
It was tooo dang Adorable! xD Win's smile is soo freakin' dang CUTE! Sucha KILLER! ahahha
I totally knew Win was just messin' with Kwan when he "drowned." ROFL
Love how Kwan has all those equipments with her on their little camping moment. ahahah
Darn. Wish Win got a Kiss! Shoo! He tried 2 times but apparently failed. What a big depression for Win. lol

Gosh. Jennifer's character is so annoying. Why did they even have her character in this lakorn?
It's a pretty useless N'rai role. ahahha

OMGGGGGOSHHERRRSS!!! Just saw the next episode preview! I CANNOT WAIT TO SEE IT!
A "IS IT REALLY" KISS?!?!? Well, was about to but dang 'em previews. Never show us. ahahahha! lol
Ehehehe Win is soo cute caller her "Tee Ruk!!" xD

Credit to Anonymousblue2001
Awwww! The lyrics are so cute. Thanks to her i can understand what it means :D ehehehhe

kwan20

sarNie Adult
Omg today epi is so good . So cute . I love Every scene with Kwan and Win in it. I can't stop smileing Can't wait tomorrow epi

JunieCook

sarNie Egg
Episode 3 was too cute! :wub:
Kwan & Win are super adorable together.
I am loving Win in this type of character!
It's cute to watch him try to take advantage of being close to Kwan, like how he tricked her about the snake. :p
There were many scenes that made me smile when they were in the woods together.

Can't wait for Episode 4!!!

By the way, doolakorntv uploaded Episode 3, the clips are pretty clear too!