The Unfortunates

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Omg, looks like a lot is going to happen in the next chapter.
It sounds so intense too!
Can't wait!

Hope you can update soon RR!!

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
omg, rita is really going through with this. i wonder how far can she go with her plan before she hurts herself emotionally and if personally.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 13 (short update--will come back and finish the rest of chapter 13)

The ceremony went on, Rita still unsure if she can go through with it, it will hurt her too. But she tried her best to hide any discomfort or uneasiness. She looked at Rome and can see how happy he was, but questioned if this could erase everything that happened to Mario. Rita (to herself): I just have to Tye, I just have to.

Rome notices Rita a little off, he goes over to her and gives her a reassuring hug. "Everything's going to be fine, don't worry."

Rita: I'm not worried. I'm just nervous.

Rome: That's to be expected. Come on, my mom wants us on stage right now. Oh I forgot to tell you.

Rita: What?

Rome: I love you. (somehow these three little words made her smile)

Mrs. Patchata: Ladies and gentlemen, I am proud to introduce my son, Rome Patchata, and his bride-to-be, Sririta Jensen. Please come up on stage and say a few words to everyone.

Rome: First off, I would like to thank everyone for taking their time out of their busy schedule to come here and celebrate this special moment for Rita and I. I know that I've said this a lot, but I feel truly blessed to be marrying a wonderful woman, she is my heart and soul. I still have to take it in that she said yes to me. To my bride-to-be, I love you. The first face I want to see everyone morning, last face I want to see everything night, the voice I want to hear everyday, and the smile I want to see is yours. I give you all my love because there's no one else I want to be with.

The crowd filled with "awws" as Rita, who was touched by his little speech, smiles at him. He hands the microphone over to Rita.

Rita: I don't know what to say after that. Following a man who always has the right words to say. Well I would like to thank the guests for coming and for being with us. I would like----

Taew: Not so fast.

TBC

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Aws, Rome's words are so touching!
Idk if it's a good or bad thing that Taew came in and interrupt.

Is Rita really going to end her plan?

Can't wait til you update the rest RR!!