The Unfortunates

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
^ lol. I like Yard and Tye. Don't worry, these updates were more dealing with Rteam, but Tye/Yard will have more in the next chapter :D

Thanks. Tye is starting to feel something for Yard or else he wouldn't be curious and think that she's lying about her situation. Can't wait for the updates on tye and yard.

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Ae is so evil! Rome got hurt for going out there to help her and she feels no pity for him being hurt what so ever! What a b*tch! Omg, Rome proposed to RITA! What will she say? Yes? No? Maybe? She is so falling for him already. Omg, I feel so bad for Yard. She gets beat up by her mom and now finding out that Rome just proposed to Rita! I'm really falling for Yard and Tye's couple now! He was worried about her when he saw her with bruises! That must be Tye that almost ran into her...Ah, cliffhanger!

Thanks for the updates RR!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
Chapter 10

Tye: What’s wrong with you? Why didn’t move if you saw that car coming? Did you want to get killed?

Yard: I—I don’t know.

Tye: What’s with you? Let’s get you to the hospital to check if you’re okay.

Yard: No. I’m fine. See, nothing wrong. I’m probably a little sleep deprive, that’s all. Thanks for helping me.

Yard gets up, walks a few feet, but falls down. Tye rushes over and sees that Yard has fainted. He tries to wake her up, but couldn’t. So then he decided to take her back to his house, since she didn’t want to go to the hospital.

-----------------------------

Taew: It’s been a while. Mario, are you happy? I hope you aren’t because you left me. You left me! I hope you are suffering because after you left, my life has been so complicated. Why did you have to jump off the bridge? Why did you have to leave? Everything was going perfectly, why couldn’t you just go along with the plan?

Yard woke up and looked around the unfamiliar area. She sat up, trying to remember what happened, the last thing she thought of was Tye. Was she in Tye’s house? She looked down at her clothes; she was still hers, which was a good sign. She slid of the bed and walked around the room, trying to find her purse. The room was bigger than all the bedrooms in her house combine. While looking, she could smell food. It was a delicious aroma, and drew her to wonder down to see what it was. Yard tried to find someone, but didn’t see a single soul. She reached the kitchen; it was huge, bigger than her house. And she was right, there was a whole table filled with goodies. Although it was impolite to eat the food, but her stomach was starving. She ran to the table and picked food here and there.

Yard: (while eating) Wow. This is huge.

Maid: Why yes it is.

Yard: Oh, ahem, excuse me. I didn’t know that anyone was here. (Looking at her hands full of food) Sorry, I was kind of hungry.

Maid: That’s okay. This is for you anyways.

Yard: Me? All of this? (the maid nodded) But---who---

Tye: It was me. (Walking in, while buttoning up his shirt after just getting out of the shower)

Yard: You? B-b-but why? (Stuttering at the sight of his body, it was the first body she ever saw. She hoped her cheeks weren’t blushing.)

Tye: You must be famishing. The doctor said that you were getting insufficient nutrients, so I told Pim to prepare this for you to eat.

Yard: Just for me? No, I can’t. You could feed so many people with this much—

Tye: But I want to feed you.

That last sentence made Yard turn red for some reason. She didn’t know what to say after that, so she just stuffed her mouth with food. Tye gave out a little chuckle and signaled Pim to leave. He walked over, and reached for a cookie right next to Yard. His body brushed next to hers, this made her heart beat faster.

Yard: So..ummm..ahem….why did you bring me here?

Tye: You said you didn’t want to go to the hospital, and I don’t know where you lived, so I brought you here.

Yard: So you have anyone else that lives here with you?

Tye: Yes, Pim does. Now that you asked me some question, let me ask you one. Where did you get your bruises from?

Yard: I told you before, some lady beat me up. Why do you bring that up? That was days ago.

Tye: Because I don’t believe you.

Yard: Then don’t, but that’s what happened. Um, thank you for the food, but I have to go. My mom is going to come home, and if I’m not home, she’ll get worried.

Tye: Wait (grabbed her wrist) let me help you.

Yard: Don’t. I can manage. You just need to take good care of May for me. Umm, before I go, can I get my purse?

Tye: Let me just drive you home then. It’s the least I can do…for a friend of May.

They arrived a block from Yard’s house, in front of a middle-class house. Yard lied that it was her house, and got out of the car. She waited until Tye drove off and was out of sight before beginning to walk to her real house.

Yard: If only I lived in a house like this. Silly thoughts.

Right when she entered the house, a slap came across her face.

Yard’s mom: Why are you late? Do you know that the house isn’t even clean? I called your work and they said that you said that you had an emergency to attend to. Well? What was it that took you away from work? I don’t have time to argue with you. I do so much for this family, and you just sit there on your butt doing nothing. Ungrateful.

Yard: Mom, Rome went to the hospital, that’s why I left work.

Yard’s mom: And? Why didn’t you say with him? Why did you come back? You’re not going to get his money if you stay here and do nothing.

Yard: He doesn’t need me anymore, there’s someone else. His fiancé.

Yard’s mom: He’s getting married? Oh great, my stupid daughter couldn’t even do this right. You’ve been his friend for so long and got no where. This girl is with him and BAM! They’re getting married. Must you do everything wrong?!

Her mother keeps slapping her from side to side. Then she stopped, and when to the kitchen. When she came back, she had a roll-up newspaper. Her mother started to attack her with it, when suddenly someone knocked on the door.

--------------------------------------

Rome: Mrs. Rome Patchata. I like that.

Rita: I haven’t said yes yet.

Rome: But I take that kiss as a yes already, and you’re already wearing my ring. Don’t worry, when I get better, I make sure you get a proper proposal.

Rita: I can’t wait.

Rome: Well, I heard the nurse say that the best medicine is…

Rita: What?

Rome: No. You wouldn’t like it.

Rita: Tell me. If it will get you better, than I will do what I can.

Rome: Okay. But you have to come closer, it’s kind of embarrassing.

Rita: Fine. (She moved closer to Rome)

Rome: It’s love. (steals a kiss)

Rita: Rome! How dare you? (lightly hits him)

Rome: (smiling) What? You said you wanted to help. Now, when I get out, I expect a full service of this.

Rita playfully hits him, when Rome’s parents walk in.

Yin: Who are you?

Rome: Mom! Dad!

Rita: Hello, I’m Rita Jensen.

Tok: Hello dear. You know my son too?

Rome: Dad, this is my fiancé. We just got engaged a while ago.

Yin: Engaged? What? (faints)

Once Rome’s mother came to, Rita offered her a cup of water. It wasn’t a dream, her son had decided to get married, but not to the woman of her choice. No, it wasn’t Ae. But this woman wasn’t that bad, she was indeed beautiful and has good manners.

Yin: How long have you known my son?

Rita: For a few weeks ma’am. I know it must be sudden.

Yin: Quite. Tell me, what do your parents do?

Rita: I’m sorry, my father left and my mother is currently in a hospital after my brother’s death.

Yin: I’m sorry to hear that. But you know that marriage shouldn’t be rushed.

Rita: Yes I do. And I believe that it shouldn’t either, so I think that it’s wise for us to stay engage for a few months. If that’s alright with you?

Yin: Yes, that’s quite alright.

Rome: No. I don’t agree. I would like to be married to Rita as soon as possible.

Ae: What did I hear?!

-----------------------------------

Dear Rita,

Taew confronted me today. How could I stay mad at her? She explained to me that it was all her parents’ doing for setting her up with some guy. She was trying to be nice to him, but that was all. You may think it’s silly for to believe her, but I trust her. Without trust, then there is no relationship, no foundation. I place all my trust in her hands.

Spoilers:

Tye: You’re not going back. You’re coming with me.

Taew: You?!

Rita: I have to break up with Rome.

Rome: Mrs. Rome Patchata, may I have this dance?

n_naruk

Aws, Tye is so sweet and caring towards Yard. Could it be that he's already fallen for her? Omg, Yard's mom is just horriable! Always abusing her! Rome and Rita are finally engaged! But so soon! I guess Rita's plan is going just the way she wanted?! Eh, Ae had to come in and ruined the moment!

Omg, spoilers! Tye is having Yard staying with him? Eh, Rita is going to break up with Rome? I say she won't do that!

Thanks for the update RR!!!

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow way to blow this up RR that line by taew very suspicious...can't wait for the next update...ah Ae just had to ruin the moment and rome be so pushy don't want to wait to marry rita...i pity yard she's getting beat up too much hope she doesn't go back but there's still her brother and sis

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. although i do hope that there was more scenes between yard and tye. rome and rita's relationship progress faster than what i thought. thanks for the update. i wonder who knock on the door, hopefully it is tye.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sorry for the late update.

Chapter 11

Ae: Did I hear correctly? Engaged? When did this happen?

Rome: Umm, just a few minutes ago. Ae, meet Rita Jensen, my future wife.

Ae’s heart dropped. This couldn’t be happening to her, but she kept her composure, she had to put up an act so Rome’s parents still think that she’s an angel. She gave a slight smile and hugged Rita as a congratulation, even though in her mind, she want to beat Rita up and choke her to death for stealing Rome away from her.

Ae: Congrats. I’m so happy for the both of you. Don’t forget to invite me to the wedding okay?

Rome: You’re not mad?

Yin: Why would she son?

Ae: Of course I’m not mad. That’s why I wanted to come here, I wanted to come check up on you and tell you that, my mother told me about our arranged marriage, and I told her that I don’t want to be pressure into getting married, and wanted to wait.

Rita: Well thank you for your blessing.

Ae: Well if you excuse me, I have to get going now. Again, congrats.

Ae walks out of the room and down the hall. She throws her purse down on the ground, stomped her feet and screamed. She can’t believe that Rome was going to get married to that slut. Ae didn’t understand when or how Rome fell in love with that girl, but there was one thing that she did know, it was that she must stop the engagement. No one is going to get married to Rome, except her. She didn’t work hard in getting Taew out of the way for her chance to be blown away. Patients walked by looking at Ae weirdly, and Ae felt disgusted by their glares. She grabbed her purse and angrily walked out of the hospital.

----------------

The knock became more intense and rapid, like the person on the other side was getting anxious. Yard’s mom got annoyed, so she opened the door. It was Tye. Yard was shocked at the sight of Tye, so many questions went through her head, but none of them could escape her lips, she just stood there surprise. It took her awhile for understanding that Tye was pulling her to go with him, but she also felt someone pulling on her to stay, and it was her mother.

Yard’s mom: Who are you? Where are you taking my daughter?

Tye: I’m Tye Nattapol, and I’m going to take your daughter with me.

Yard’s mom: She’s not going with you; I’ve never met you in my life. My daughter wouldn’t associate herself with people like you.

Tye: I assure you, I mean no harm to your daughter. We’ve known each other for quite some time. So if you don’t mind, she’s coming with me.

Yard’s mom: She’s not going and that’s final! Leave before I call the cops on you.

Yard: Mom, we don’t have to do that. Tye just leave. (whispers to Tye) Why did you come? Leave before my mom gets mad.

Tye: Yard, I was worried about you, and after what I saw before; I’m not going to leave in a place like this.

Yard: Tye, it’s not what you think. Leave please, or else you’ll make matters worse.

Tye: Mrs. Rachapal, I would like it if Yard became my maid, and I will be willing to pay double the amount she makes at both her jobs.

Yard’s mom: (smiling, trying to calculate the amount of money she will be getting to gamble) Just your maid and nothing else, right?

Tye: Correct.

Yard’s mom: When can she start then?

Tye: Right now will be fine, and here is a week’s advancement pay. Of course Yard will have to live with me, so it would be easier for her.

Her mother nodded, not really caring what Yard thought about all of this, all she cared about was the money in her hands. Her mother practically pushed Yard out of the door and slammed it in her face. Yard surprised at how her mother reacted and anger at Tye for flashing his money around. She slapped his hand away, which startled Tye.

Yard: Why did you do that? Giving my mother money like that? Do you think that money can solve everything? Is that what you think of me, something that you can buy? Am I worth just that much to you?

Tye: Hey! I wasn’t going to just watch you get beaten up by your mother.

Yard: Did I ask you for your help? Last time I checked, I didn’t. I’m going back inside.

Tye: I don’t care. But, you’re not going back. You’re coming with me.

Yard: I don’t have to go with you. You’re not the boss of me.

Tye lifts Yard up and throws her over his shoulder and carries her to his car. Yard tried all her might to escape, except Tye was much stronger and eventually she gave in and let him drive her back to his house, the same place she was just at.

-------------------

Taew: WHAT?! Rome is engaged? To who?

Yin: To Sririta Jensen. She’s a lovely girl and well-mannered.

Taew: How long did Rome know her for?

Yin: Oh, I think a couple of months or was it weeks? Don’t worry Taew, they are very much in love, and you know your brother wouldn’t rush into marriage unless he was absolutely sure.

Tok: What your mother said is true. Your brother makes wise choices, and Rita is a very lovely girl. Your brother seems so happy and recovering quickly with her at the hospital taking care of him.

Taew: She’s at the hospital with him?! I have to see her now. I’m quite anxious to know who she is. Can I go see her? Please?

Her parents looked at each other and finally agree. Taew was wondering which slut threw herself onto her brother. She knows that this girl was probably putting on an act so then she can marry Rome and steal their money. Taew was not going to let that happen, she got rid of Ae, and she can sure get rid of this girl too.

--------------------

Rita: Would you like some more water?

Rome: No. I just want some more of something else?

Rita: What? More air, I’ll go open the window if you need it. Or do you need more pillows?

Rome: No. I just want my fiancé to come over here and keep showering me with love.

Rita: Nope. I’ll have to let you suffer awhile since you are so whiny.

Rome: When I get out of here, you’re going to get pun---

Taew: Rome, I heard you got a-----YOU?! What is she doing here Rome?

Rome: Taew watch your tone. This is my fiancé Rita. Rita is the sister of Ma---

Taew: Rome, I know who this girl is, she’s the one I was telling you about, the one who got me arrested at the mall, and she’s the one who’s been trying to sabotage my good name.

Rome: Taew, I would really appreciate it if you didn’t disrespect Rita like that.

Rita: Taew, I did meet you at the mall, but I wasn’t the one who got you arrested; you did that all by yourself. And I didn’t sabotage you either, that was probably someone else. I mean, why would I do something like that to someone I don’t even know?

Taew: Lies. I know it was you. You were out to get me from day one just to get close to my brother. But let me tell you something, you are not going to be with my brother, no matter what.

Rome: Taew! Stop that. Why are you being to mean to Rita?

Taew: But Rome---

Rome: If you can’t respect the woman I love, then you don’t respect me. I suggest you leave now before I say something that I will regret.

Taew: Fine, but if she breaks your heart, don’t say I didn’t warn you.

Rome got so frustrated, already his sister hates Rita. He loves them both, but he can’t understand why his sister can’t see that Rita isn’t like any of the other girls, she’s perfect. Rita, walks over to Rome, and gives him a hug. The hug felt like it could make everything better. Rome wrapped his arms around Rita and never wants to let go of her. Rita on the other hand, was wonder when it will be the right time to break Rome’s heart the way Taew did to Mario.

----------------

Tye: Are you not going to talk to me? I told you that I’m sorry for giving your mom money; it was a really bad move on my part. It was the only thing I could think of at the time. Please say something, anything?

Pim: Tye, you’re back…with Ms. Yard again. Would you like me to prepare the two of you something to eat?

Tye: No need. Yard is going to be working here with you Pim. She will be like your assistant, so teach her all that you can. I trust that you will watch over her as well.

Pim: Of course. Come along Ms. Yard.

Yard stared at Tye, and reluctantly followed Pim. The whole car ride, Yard was thinking how her brothers will survive without her there, or if her mother will take her anger out on them. She began to worry and wonder who will do the chores or make the food or pay for most of their bills. Her brothers needed her more than Tye did. But knowing her mother, the money Tye gave her, was probably all spent by now, so the only thing she can do now is to work off the debt her mother owes.

Pim showed Yard around the house and where everything was. She was sort of paying attention, but her mind kept wondering why Tye would do such a thing for her. Pim looked back and understood what was on Yard’s mind.

Pim: Ms. Yard, I’m sure Mr. Tye had a reason for all of this. He never does anything without a reason, and for all the years I’ve known him, I trust that he knows what’s best. So please stop worrying and believe that Mr. Tye is doing this for the best.

Yard was speechless and just nodded. After Pim turned her back and started walking again, Yard sighs and wishes that it was Rome that was the person who knew what’s best for her, not Tye. She looks around and laughs to herself, thinking what good would this house do for her, she knew that she doesn’t any of this anyways.

-------------------------

It’s been three month since Taew got the news about Rome and his new fiancé. Taew has been trying to find a way for her brother to break up with that horrible woman.

**flashback-two months ago**
She knew that she would hate herself for this, but she decided to call Ae to help her. Taew sat in the corner of a small restaurant in disguise, waiting for Ae to come. Her anger was fuming because of Rita. Now that Rome is out of the hospital, it’s always Rita this and Rita that, Rome seems so consumed with getting a wedding in soon and has forgotten all about his dear sister.

Ae: Hey! I’m here. Hurry up and make this quick.

Taew: Chill. I need your help.

Ae: Why should I help you? Weren’t you the one that sabotage my relationship with Rome?

Taew: That was before I knew you. But this time, it’s worse, my brother is going to marry…

Ae: I know. What do you want me for then?

Taew: I want us to work together to take her down. I know my brother, and I know that that woman is not worth for him.

Ae: What’s in it for me? How do I know that you won’t cheat me in the end?

Taew: You don’t, but think of it this way, either you help me or you let Rita marry my brother. Which one do you think is worst?

Ae finally agreed with Taew. Taew began telling Ae her plan, and in the back of her mind, she was laughing thinking that Ae is falling into her trap.
**end of flashback**

----------------------------

Rome was so happy to leave the hospital three month ago. He wanted to spend time with Rita, but there has been so much work around the office that even they didn’t see each other that much. But tonight, his mind was elsewhere. He was going to plan the perfect night to propose to Rita, the one in the hospital wasn’t romantic and not the way he wanted to ask for her hand in marriage.

Yard has been living a really good life with Tye. The work wasn’t that bad and she calculated that she will be able to repay the debt she owes Rome in only a few months. She even visits her brothers every weekend when her mother wasn’t home; she didn’t want her mother to steal the money she gives her brothers. Although she’s living a nicer life, she doesn’t want to be like her father and forget the ones she left behind.

Her life is going fine, there was something really different. Since she hasn’t talked to Rome for some time now, and she had time to think, she began to realize that her love for Rome for 10 years wasn’t what she thought. Yes she does love him, but she could see that it wasn’t the love that the people in the movies portrayed, but the love close friends feel for one another, which could be mistaken for true love.

And, the more she realized this, the more she felt that she’s been falling in love with Tye, which is really bizarre to her. But she brushed it aside thinking it only because he helped her out. Also, May would visit them often until she had to go back to her family. She really wanted to make Tye fall in love with her, so right before she left, she told Yard to make sure no girl would try to steal Tye away. Reluctantly, Yard had agreed, and Yard made sure that her silly feelings were kept to herself.

Tye on the other hand was worried that Rita is digging herself deeper and deeper in this web that she made. He’s afraid that Rita is going to not only hurt Rome, but also herself, and he doesn’t want that to happen. Rita hasn’t been listening to him at all and the only person who seems to understand him right now is Yard. Over the course of three months, he got to know Yard more, and the more he knew, the closer they got. Seeing her everyday made him smile, he’s gotten so use to her, except what he doesn’t know is—that she’s going to quit.

----------------------

Rita still doesn’t know where her father is, no one seems to have seen him anywhere. And her mother hasn’t been getting any better, still calling out for her son Mario. It’s been painful for Rita to watch her mother suffer through this, but there is nothing she can do except to be there for her.

Everyday Rita must debate what she is going to do with Rome. Thinking about what would be worst way possible to hurt him and Taew for all that’s has happened to Mario. She must avenge her brother, he didn’t deserve to die. Engagement night, that would the best way. Everything will go down on engagement night, and Rome won’t see what’s coming.

-------------------------

--NIGHT--

Rome: I’m here to picky Mrs. Rome Patchata for our date.

Rita: Date? I didn’t know that we had plans tonight.

Rome: It was a surprise, and tonight is full of them.

Rita: Well I do like surprises. But one thing, I’m not Mrs. Rome Patchata, we aren’t married yet.

Rome: Yet. But soon. Because once we get married, it’ll be just you and me. Alone. Together. What will we do with our time?

Rita: Sicko. Anyways, where are going?

Rome: That’s also a surprise. Wear this (hands her a blindfold). Make sure you don’t peek, I don’t want you cheating.

A half an hour later, they arrived a secluded park. Rome told Rita to wait for his signal, he quickly walked into the middle of the park. He then yelled out that it was okay for Rita to take off the blindfold. Right when she took it off, the lights lit up. They covered the tree and streetlamps all across the park. There was a white rose petal runway for Rita to get to Rome who was standing in the middle of the park with the biggest smile on his face. As she began to walk towards him, with a choir singing “You’re Still I Want” by Shania Twain. Rita stared into Rome’s eyes, she felt so lucky to have someone as sweet as him. Tears started forming her eyes knowing that this is all pretend and that she will have to break his heart. She reminded herself to not get too close, except the more she doesn’t want to, the more she does.

She finally reaches Rome, and before Rita could speak, Rome plants his lips on Rita’s. A soft subtle kiss. He wiped her tears, and then signaled the choir to quiet down but softly sing “Until You” by Shayne Ward. Rome gave Rita a quick smile and proceeded to get on one knee. Rita was about to speak, but Rome spoke first.

Rome: Rita, I love you now and forever. Although we haven’t known each other as long as others would, I know already that there is no one else I would rather spend the rest of my life with. From the moment I met you, I knew that I wanted to be with you. I love who you are, you’re funny, sweet, kind, beautiful, cute, and fun to be with, outgoing, caring, and lovable. I love the way you laugh, the 6 different smiles you have, the way you eat, the way you pout, and I would go on and on but it would take a lifetime to finish. Anyways, what I’m trying to say is: Will you marry me?

Rita: (she looked into his eyes and couldn’t say anything except yes) yes.

Rome: I was hoping you would say that.

He slips the ring on her finger and stood up for the kiss. Rita couldn’t help but kiss him back. Tears rolled down her face, she was so surprise that Rome would go to all this trouble to propose to her again.

-------------

Dear Rita,

All my life there was only one girl I wanted to take care of, and that’s Taew. There’s something about her that makes her different. One day you’ll understand what I mean when you meet that special someone. There’s no other feeling like it.

Mario

TBC

Spoilers:
Rita: Tonight, Rome will be heartbroken.

Yard: Do you really love her?
Tye: I do.

Rome: How could you do this to me?!

Taew: Rita will pay. I will not let my brother marry someone like her.

fun

Expired Sarnie
"Rome: If you can’t respect the woman I love, then you don’t respect me. I suggest you leave now before I say something that I will regret."

I love Taew but Taew in here :loool: she so deserved it, just wished he was more harsh on her.

I can't believe not being a fan could possibly make you not like the pairing in here. I am definitely not a Yard fan nor do I dislike her, but reading her part I have to image her as someone else. Tye is such a sweetheart, he took her away from her cruel family =D Thanks for the update, reminds me that I need to update mines lol...

transcend89

sarNie Adult
yes Ms. Fun do update yours...

aww the proposal again was way too sweet....rita is too stubborn here's a guy who knows nothing of what she's planning and is so in love with her and she's gonna break his heart oh man break in the water works...so many things are gonna be unfold thanks for the update it's been so long

n_naruk

RR, thanks for the update! I've been waiting so long for this. Heehee.

Awwies, Tye is such a sweetheart for heling Yard. Yard's mom is such a money hunger!

Rome's proposal to Rita was so touching. Sure did put tears in my eyes. Gosh, it's like I'm watching lakorn from reading this. Lol.

Wa, I'm so not ready for Rome to be heartbroken. Guess Rita must do what she intended to do even though it's going to hurt her in the end as well.

I super love the song until you by Shayne. Loved every single words of it!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
so sorry for the late updates....i really want to finish this but i keep getting writer's block

Chapter 12

Tonight was going to be the engagement ceremony and tomorrow will be the wedding, Rome's parents didn't want to wait any longer for a daughter-in-law. Mrs. Patchata had planned everything and plans to pay for everything to make this whole thing go perfectly.

Taew: Mom you should stop all of this, Rome's not going to marry her.

Mrs. Patchata: Taew, watch your mouth. That's your sister you're talking about.

Taew: She's never going to be my sister.

Mrs. Patchata: Go get dressed now or I'll tell Rome. By the way, is Nat coming?

Taew: We broke up. He wasn't the guy I thought he was. (gets up and walks to her room)

**flashback**
Taew: What are you talking about?

Nat: I said, I can't do this anymore. We should break up.

Taew: Is there someone else? There is, isn't there? Who?

Nat: It's Rita.

Taew: My brother's girlfriend? You’re lying. I hate you. How can you do this to me? Get out! Get out! I hate you!

Nat: You can’t help who you fall in love with. No one can be as beautiful as Rita, not even you.

Taew: Ahhhhhh! Get out! Rita, Rita, Rita! That’s all I hear these days, I’m so sick and tired of hearing her name.

Nat: Face it, you aren’t the star anymore. Rita has taken your place. (leaves)

Taew (alone): Rita, you have stolen everything from me, and you will get what you deserve, just like your brother.
**end of flashback**

Taew got up to her room, and slammed the door. She took out her phone and called Ae.

-----------------

Yard: Are you sad?

Tye: No, why would you say that?

Yard: I don't know, maybe because your best friend is going to get married to my best friend. And I know that you're still have feelings for her.

Tye: I do, but not the same as Rome has for her. Besides there's someone else I have in mind.

Yard: (thinking it was May who he was referring to) Well she's a lucky girl.

-----------------

At the bridge Mario died

Rita (crying): Mario, I don’t know what to do now. I love him, but his sister caused your death. Can I live with that fact? Should I go through with my plan or just end it before it goes too far. Please give me a sign. I'm waiting for a sign! SHOW ME!

After a few minutes waiting at the bridge, she decided to go visit her mother before she goes to the hotel for the engagement ceremony.

Rita: Mom, I'm getting married soon, but don't worry, the wedding will never happen. I just want to come see you before I make my decision. I love you, please come back to me, I have no one else but you left mom, I need you. Please, I need you to tell me what to do, I need your guidance, your voice, I need you to tell me that everything is going to be okay. Please mom, please.

Rita hugged her mother and walked awaying wiping the tears off her face, but she didn't see that her mother who looked like she was in her own world, heard every word Rita said, and had shed a tear of her own. She slowly parted her lips and whispered, "sorry."

Rome: Rita, where have you been?

Rita: Oh, I had to visit my mom.

Rome: You should have told me, I would have gone with you.

Rita: That's okay, you can see her next time.

Rome: Okay. Well you should go with my mom, she has your dress. Hurry up, I want to see you badly. (kisses her forehead and leaves to talk to her dad)

The engagement ceremony started, Rome turned his head and faced his bride-to-be, she was radiant. Her smile was bright and she was glowing in her simple white dress. He walked right to her, "You look amazing."

Rita: You don't look bad yourself. Stop staring, it's embarrassing me.

Rome: I can't help it, I feel like the luckiest man in the world. I can't wait for our wedding night.

Rita: That's not until tomorrow.

Rome: I wished it was tonight though. One more night.

Rita: Shhh, your parents are coming.

Mrs. Patchata: Rome, don't your bride look beautiful. Darling, look at Rita.

Rome: Mom, stop, you're making Rita blush. And no one can look at my bride-to-be except me. I don't want to be jealous.

Mr. Patchata: Son, I know how you feel, that's how I feel about your mother. (kiss Mrs. Patchata on the cheek)

Rome: Where's Taew? I haven't seen her this whole time.

Mrs. Patchata: I'm sure she'll be coming soon, she said she had to do something first.

After a few minutes, Tye and Yard arrived.

Tye and Yard: Congratulations.

Rome: You two came together?

Yard: Yeah, it's a long story, I'll tell you some other time.

Rita: Tye, can I talk to you alone? Excuse us, I have some businesses to talk to Tye about. (Rita leaves with Tye)

Yard: So, Rita. You look happy.

Rome: I am. Right now I feel on top of the world. Enough about me, what about you? Tye huh?

Yard: There's nothing there. We're just friends. And I'm good. I was going to tell you later, but might as well tell you now, I'm going to go to move with my two brothers.

Rome: Move? Why?

Yard: I don't want to ruin the mood, but my mom got arrested at a bust of illegal gambling, and my father tried to contact me for money, he lost almost everything on an investment deal.

Rome: (hugs Yard) I'm sorry to hear that. Is there anything you want me to do?

Yard: No, it's okay. I got a really good job and made a good amount of money, so I can provide for my family now. Thanks for the offer, and I gave your dad the money I owned. He told to me to keep it, but it wouldn't feel right. Anyways brothers wants to get away from this place--to forget the bad times. By the time you get back from your honeymoon, I'll probably be gone. So this is good-bye.

Rome: I hate to see you go, but I guess you're moving on with your life. You seem more stronger now than the first time I met you.

Yard: I had help. Go find your bride-to-be. (gives him one more hug)

-While Rome and Yard talking-

Rita: Do you have everything planned?

Tye: Yeah, but are you sure you don't want to back out? I mean, it's not too late.

Rita: No. I started this, and I have to end this. I have to follow through.

Tye: No regrets? (she hesitated, then shook her head no) So when do you want to do this?

Rita: After the ceremony. Anyways, how's it going with Yard?

Tye: Great. She's easy to talk to, listens to my troubles, and her smile--oh--beautiful.

Rita: Sounds like someone's in love.

Tye: How would you know? You look like you are in love with Rome, but you're going to break his heart.

Rita: I have my reasons.

Tye: What? Mario? For god's sake Rita, Mario's dead. He's not coming back, and nothing's going to change that. He wouldn't want to you to go through all of this just for him. You know I love you and will stand by you a hundred percent but you should reconsidered. I know Mario and your parents would want you to be happy, forget about this revenge. This is your last chance. (walks away, angry)

TBC

n_naruk

Thanks RR for the update!

Ugh, is Rita really going to break Rome's heart at the engagement ceremony? I'm so scared of what's going to happen next yet I wanna know at the same time. Lol.
Hope Rita thinks about what Tye just told her...last chance...

And aws, Tye is totally in love with Yard. Glad that Yard is finally moving on with her life and being away from her mother. Thanks to Tye for the rescue ^_^

transcend89

sarNie Adult
wow RR it's been quite awhile since you updated but thanks oh no i don't want rita to break rome's heart...so you're thinking about ending this soon right?? about how many more ch can be expected

pangmoua

RujRasa Fan
thanks for the update. i can't wait to read more. i hope rita will not hurt rome at the engagement. if she does, i wonder how they will end up together again since rome will probably hold a grudge against her and maybe tye and yard will have a grudge against each other also because they'll go back to taking care of their friend from their breakup. can't wait for more.

rukpongalex

sarNie Adult
aww, yard is going to leave. i wonder if she's going to tell tye or just leave when he is not home and returns to find her missing. i would love to have her leave without telling tye since he tells her that he still loves rita. maybe it's time for her to go and the person who loves her will go searching for her to be true love for her part. please update. i hope rita doesn't move on with her plan which will seriously hurt rome because he's totally in love with her and it will be hard for him to forgive rita of what she's done. please update soon. am waiting.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
I forgot to put up the spoilers:

Taew: Rome, you can’t go through with this. As your sister, I forbid you to.
Ae: Rome, choose me or her?
Rome: I don’t want to choose, but if I have to, I choose…

Yard: "Are you sure about this? What if Rome finds out? He’ll hate me forever.

Rita: You think I’m blind? I can see what’s going on here. I hate you Rome.
Rome: Rita, it’s not what you think! Wait! (chasing after her, but loses her) What did I do?

Rome: How could you do this to me? Did you really think you’re going to get away with this?!
Rita: Yes I did, because I won’t let your sister win.

Rita’s voice over: Can love erase the hate? This hatred I have runs deep, and I don’t know if I can forgive what has happen. I have vowed to destroy Taew, and I must do it for my brother.