The Undying Love :: Aum/Aff

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
*bites nails* it's making me nervous now Lome!
I bite my nails too... but not cause I'm nervous, but because my nail clipper is always missing, so I use my teeth instead. lol

dude...that was what i was thinking..that or he gets called off to war...and he doesn't want to but they are willing to give him money (like $50,000) and then since he loves his wife so much, he decides to go... :( lome you are me crying..it's so sad
let's cry together RR. :(

I dunno how to get that $50,000 either. We'll see what happens.

Aww...that's so sad. :(
You can cry on my shoulders Anny... or look under Ian's kilt.. it'll make you smile. LOL!!!!!!!

lady0fdarkness

awwww.... it's so sad... i wonder how they can overcome this obstacles... hope they really can be together in the end...
I'm hoping that they'll end up together too.. :(

Sorry for the lack of update today...... I had the worst case of something that I didn't have the will to update, but I will be back to normal first thing tomorrow!

lady0fdarkness

Part IV

The next few weeks of bringing home baby was quite a challenge, since Sayla wasn't fully herself. She knew an operation was done to her, but she wasn't aware of what extent was behind it. She had no clue that any given minute, she could easily collapse and cling to dear life. Arrisa and Thanatorn stayed close by, making sure not to keep their eyes off of Sayla and the baby, acting suspicious as if the darkness was going to swallow her whole.

It was an odd week of chaos and lots and lots of baby wailing. It seems like somehow Mother Nature wanted to say something, because ever since the baby was brought home, it never stopped raining.

While Saya was breastfeeding Nani, Thanatorn stood by, pretending to be busy clearing out the diaper drawer, but all the while frequently glancing over to his wife.

Sayla - Ahem... darling, what are you doing? Mind giving me and Nani a little privacy?

Thanatorn gave a boyish smile, and scratched his head thinking of an excuse, careful not to reveal the real reason why he's been so on edge.

Thanatorn - Uhh... I'm just.. uhh... cleaning out the diaper drawer. Yeah..

Sayla - Oh.. darling, you don't have to. I'll take care of that, besides I don't think it needs cleaning out. There are only diapers in there. So you're free to go do your thing, darling. I'll finish nursing Nani and put her to bed and I'll join you.

She reasured him, but doesn't seem like he's budging. And when he was about to open his mouth to give another excuse, Arrisa appeared into the room and ready to tackle the baby. Sayla raised her eyebrows, wondering what's going on with these two. They're lingering around her like white on rice.

Arrisa - Hello guys! How's Nani?

Sayla - She's about to sleep... though, she'll probably sleep faster if the two of you would leave for now.

Sayla smiled sweetly at the siblings.

Arrisa - But, I'm here in case you need help, P'Sayla.

Thanatorn - So am I, baby!!

Thanatorn blurted out.

Sayla looked down at a sleeping Nani, and lowered her voice, motioning the other two to lower theirs as well.

Sayla - You guys.. I know you just want to help, but uhh..

Thanatorn - Here, baby.. let me take Nani and put her in the crib for you.

Thanatorn grabbed a hold of his daughter and carried her gently to the crib, while he signalled Arrisa to help Sayla get up from her seat. Sayla was confused. They are practically waiting on her hands and foot, but she never pushed them only, but instead accepted their gestures, thinking perhaps that the baby has gotten them this way.

Arrisa - Here, P'Say.. take my hand. Let's go rest and snack on something while Nani sleeps. Sayla nodded and allowed Arrisa to lead her out of the nursery.

A few minutes later Thanatorn appeared from the nursery and went and gave Sayla a kiss on the forehead and sat next to her while Arrisa went to the kitchen to grab a snack for them.

Thanatorn - Baby, you're doing so well... are you tired? Do you need something?

Sayla - Darling... I think you're the one that needs rest. You and Arrisa actually; you guys have been running around nonstop.

Thanatorn - We just want to make sure you and Nani are comfortable, baby. I love you. You're such a beautiful mother, baby..

Sayla - I love you too, darling...but..

Thanatorn kissed his wife again interupting her protest, making Sayla chuckle with suspecions. Sayla knew her husband is an affection person, but he wasn't this affection.

Sayla - Darling... I'm fine.. but I do appreciation both you and Arrisa.

Sayla sighed and reached for the remote control to the television, wanting to get an update on the incident happening south of the nation. Instead, Thanatorn beat her to it.

Thanatorn - Baby, I've got it. I don't want you to move, you need rest. You've worked so hard with our baby, taking good care of her.

Sayla - Thanks, darling. I' am glad that little Nani's asleep. She gave us a good cry today didn't she?

The television glared on and Arrisa appeared from the kitchen with drinks and snacks. Immediately, the news broadcast flashed with an important annoucement. The three then turned their complete attention to the television set.

NEWS FLASH!!!

Ladies and gentlemen, President Sukham Sone has declared war on us. The piece of land that has been landlocked between the two nations will finally be seized by him and his army. Our President, Tuntawone Soon has ordered our army to stand guard as Sukham brings in his army. It looks like we are not going down without a fight. Civilians on both sides of the boarder has already begun a violent demonstration. There are reports of fire and vandalism to the city.

The three adults watched nervously and attentively as the news boardcast continued. Thanatorn held on to Sayla's hands as she listened to the news, feeling a bit nervous.

Sayla - Oh my God... that's awful. Why can't they just spilt the land or share it?

Arrisa - Greed, P'Sayla...

Sayla - I'm scared.... I hope the war doesn't spread all over our nation.

Thanatorn - Don't worry, baby... I don't think it will. It looks like some kind of agreement will be made between the two presidents. I'm sure it will be okay. Don't worry... I'm here.

Sayla - I hope so, darling..

The rain outside have started to pour harder, not backing down one bit. Its mysery poured down on the land while the war struck south. Sayla rested her head on Thanatorn's chest as they continued tuning into the news, hoping that the presidents could work something out soon.

sarN

sarNie Granny
ewkk..i sense a war will break out , he will have to go fight lmao...remind me of that movie English Patient

amikrazie

sarNie Oldmaid
awww...this is getting so sad......first the 50K...taking care of sayla and not wanting her to find out..and now the war?...so much drama..i wonder what is next!!

thanks for the update lome! i cant wait to read on..

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OH MY GEE!! :eek: i'm getting nervous now... it's been raining non-stop?! I wish it would rain nonstop over here in san diego! ekk...! can't wait to read what's gonna happen next!

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
so sweet of the siblings.. hahaha... but their action make her suspect more...

sigh.. why there are always war when got misunderstanding or other things..

please update more...

lady0fdarkness

ewkk..i sense a war will break out , he will have to go fight lmao...remind me of that movie English Patient
Is that the movie with uhmm... that guy,,, very blond guy and has blue eyes?? lol... I can't remember his name!!

awww...this is getting so sad......first the 50K...taking care of sayla and not wanting her to find out..and now the war?...so much drama..i wonder what is next!!

thanks for the update lome! i cant wait to read on..
Thanks Ami... this is supposed to be a short story, so hopefully I ca fit everything in 10 chapters!

OH MY GEE!! :eek: i'm getting nervous now... it's been raining non-stop?! I wish it would rain nonstop over here in san diego! ekk...! can't wait to read what's gonna happen next!
that's what I want too!! The last few days has been dry and hot, inspite of Hanna and Ike that passed us.

so sweet of the siblings.. hahaha... but their action make her suspect more...

sigh.. why there are always war when got misunderstanding or other things..

please update more...
yeah...... the misunderstandings make my heart ache when I watch a lakorn or read these fics... but, most of the time.. the loose ends are tied.

Sao Lome, I love ur story,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Hey Tobes.. glad you like it.

they are so sweet to make sure sayla is comfortable... :( a war....foreshadowing...
As of late.. I was thinking about My parent's war stories a lot... it inspired me to write this fic. Hope you all will like what I've got in store.

lady0fdarkness

Part V

A few weeks later, Thanatorn and Arrisa seperated themselves away from Sayla for a bit, after realizing that she was starting to get suspicious. However, Thanatorn was getting nervous each day when the follow up appointment was coming up. How was he suppose to explain to her? How will she react when she hears that she needed a new heart or else? He felt so overwhelmed that he couldn't even sleep at night. He'd stay up and stare at her while she slept, not even waking her when Nani awakes for her midnight feedings. He'd been so consumed with Sayla's sickness and their baby that he doesn't even know what's happening in his world, much less his country and the ongoing battle between the two presidents. Thanatorn's mind and body felt so tired that he didn't feel himself drifting off into blankness, surrounding by sleep.

Sayla awoke, sat up, and looked around and realized that she was alone in the bedroom. Thanatorn was'nt next to her. She glanced over at the clock and it said, 6:35AM. She wiped the sleep from her eyes and rised from bed, wanting to check on the nursey to see if perhaps Thanatorn had fallen asleep there. She left the bedroom and immediately saw Thanatorn slouched on the couch fast asleep. She gave a warm smile, poor darling, you must be tired. She disappeared into the bedroom , and returned with a blanket to cover him. Arrisa must be sound asleep as well, she thought, since it's still very early. Great, this was an opportunity to be alone with Nani as she breatfeed her.

When she got to the nursery, Nani was awake squirming around in her crib. She smiled and picked up the baby.

Nani, my sweet angel, were you awake all this time sweetie? Did Daddy fall asleep on you? Hmm... it's okay, sweetie. Daddy's tired, he's been working so hard. Mommy's here now. You must be starving.

Sayla sat on the rocking chair and allowed the baby to latch on to her breast to feed her. She rocked them softly on the chair and started to sing a sweet melody in the dark lit room. The rain was still drizzling outside. After the feeding, Nani was fast asleep again. Hehe, sleepy head. Mommy loves you. Sayla kissed the baby and put her back in the crib.

----------

Thanatorn woke up in a jolt. He looked around and realized that he had fallen asleep in the living room. He threw the covers off of him and looked at his watch, 10:55AM. Oh shit! He exclaimed and quickly scrambled to his feet, wanting to check on Sayla and make sure that she wasn't doing any heavy duty work that she's been trying to do. Thanatorn quickly went to the bedroom, but didn't find her there. Then he realized that she must be in the nursery, so he quickly ran there. He swung the door open to find the rocking chair empty, and the room appeared to be empty. He then approached the crib to check on Nani, and she was sound asleep. Hello my sweet baby... Where's Mommy? HmmM? He whispered. Thanatorn turned around quietly not wanting to wake the baby. When he was about to exit the nursey, he caught a glimpse of something on the floor, on the other side of the crib.

He turned around and crept slowly to the crib, trying not to wake Nani. When he got there, he glanced over the crib to the otherside, and right away, his eyes widened.

SAYLA!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Oh No!!!!! He shouted and immediately went to Sayla and grabbed a hold of her. Sayla had collapsed and is unconcious. SAYLA!!!!! Thanatorn shook her, but no response. Nani then started crying from the loud voices of her father.

Sayla????!!!! Are you okay??? Sayla!!!!! Saylaaa!!!!! ARRISA!!! HELP!!!!! ARRISA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

The cries of Nani and Thanatorn's voice intertwined and echoed through the house, sending Arrisa running frantically into the nursery.

Thanatorn - Arrisa!!! Sayla is unconcious, call 911 NOW!!!!!!

Arrisa took a crying Nani and ran out of the nursery looking for a phone. She was so nervous that she went around in a circle, confused as to where the phone was while Nani cried and wailed in her arms. Shit, shit!!! She cried as she circled around for the phone, eventhough it was right there hung up by in the kitchen. Arrisa finally made it to the phone and dialed 911.

--------------

At the hospital, Thanatorn cradled Nani and paced back and fourth in the waiting room, and felt as though the darkness and demons were pulling him by the leg. Sayla has been in the operation room for about 30 minutes now, but it felt like an eternalty.

Arrisa wiped away her tears as she watched her brother paced around like a madman with a baby in his hand.

Arrisa - P'Torn, here let me take Nani.

Torn - No... I..I... want to hold her.

Arrisa - But, P'Torn... I think you should give Nani to me and sit down, you... you.. don't look so good.

There was a pause.

Arrisa - P'Torn?? Give me Nani.

Torn - I said NO, GOD DAMN IT!!!!!!!!!!!

Arrisa was startledd and jumped.

Arrisa - I'm sorry.....

Thanatorn - I'm..I'm.... sorry....

Thanatorn couldn't find the words. He didn't know why he snapped at his sister when all she wanted was to help him. He cringged his eyes and shut them as tears rolled down his face. He hugged Nani closed to him and cried while still pacing around.

Arrisa looked down at the floor and started to weep. She understood her brother's frustrations, but she was so worried about him and about Nani. His eyes were so bloodshot from not sleeping and his body has been flinching from sleep deprivation, and yet, he won't sit down and rest. Arrisa sighed, stood up, and went over and took a hold of Nani softly out of his arms.

Arrisa - I'll take her, P'Torn...

Thanatorn let go on Nani and covered his face. He was a mess; he wanted to wake up from this nightmare, but how can he when this nightmare was a reality. He wanted to to shout at the top of his lungs, but that wouldn't help much. He wanted to reached inside his chest and pull out his heart for her, but he knew that was impossible. Thanatorn felt so defeated as he staggered to a chair and sat down. The clock on the wall was ticking as Arrisa and Thanatorn waited for word from the doctor; words they wanted to hear, but words they wished they'd never hear.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
that was a great chapter....gasp sayla is in the hospital...i can't believe she collapse....i hope she's okay....i want to cry for thanatorn...going all of this

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
No problem.. just promise you'll update ST!! I want Mai to see what a sleeze ball used up douche bag Wiwat is. :D
ahh Lome!! what I hope aff is alright! I can picture Aum crazed out. haha.

Man my head is not in the zone right now... i'm thinking way to much so i probably won't update ST until the weekend. I need to clear my head! too much stress!

Good update by the way! although i'm like biting my nails!