The ticking heart

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This is really good so far. I could feel Nit's sadness and can relate to it. Please continue. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's getting really good. Love how they got together well from the beginning. I have a feeling that they're already interested in each other. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's so good. I'm wondering the same thig Nit is too. Why does he need to stay strong, does he have a sickness? Ram is kind of Bipolar. I love how their relationship is developing at a fast pace. :)

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
I have to say that your choice of words is really good. For some reason, I imagine Sean and Esther when I'm reading this.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Hernandez said:
I have to say that your choice of words is really good. For some reason, I imagine Sean and Esther when I'm reading this.
Me too. I see Sean and Esther playing in my mind when i read this too. Also agree with the choice of words as well. It's getting really good, I want more. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Awe. I love it!!! :) Yes, I've seen Kaew Tah Pee, but hmong dubbed and not all of it. So you're thinking Tik and Cherry for this right? Take as long as you want, just don't stop updating. :)

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
It's getting so good!!!!Love how Ram and his sis gets along and he could tell her anything. That is sweet.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Love it! Thanx for the update. I'm thinking this is going to break my heart but will still be hoping for a happy ending.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Aahh. I'm so in love with this. So heartbreaking. Ram don't feel sorry for falling in love. No one can force you not to love someone. It is only natural.

Hernandez

sarNie Egg
Love is supposed to be a mutual feeling which Ram and Nit have. There is no need to fell sorry. :) This is a very heart touching fanfic.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Oh I sooooo love this FF. What a wonderful treat for me I got to read 2 updates. Reading your 1st update I thought maybe there was a chance for a happy ending but chapter 7 gave a different story. This FF really reminds me of the Korean/Taiwanese drama "Silence". I can't wait for your next update.

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Loved it. I love how you made the intercourse scene raw, yet not too spicy. And the way Ram's mom accepts Nit. It's just getting so good. I hope Ram gets better.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ooooo I like this , the angst did tug my heart , I don't like first person but it all cool , I imagine myself in the drama lol^^^^ the pg 13 scene was nicely done ^^

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Oh my I feel so happy and sad at the same time. Because Nit and Ram are happy in love, I'm happy but sad because Ram is getting worse. Love your writing and how you describe their feelings. My heart is crying out for the both of them.