The ticking heart

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
OMG Amour you are killing me. You really know how to keep us in suspense. Now I'm really going to pester you to update soon. Thank you sooo much for your frequent updates. Love your dedication.

Amour

sarNie Egg
fea4567 said:
OMG Amour you are killing me. You really know how to keep us in suspense. Now I'm really going to pester you to update soon. Thank you sooo much for your frequent updates. Love your dedication.
Thank you so much! I hope this story will get your attention till the end. I'm writhing chapter 11 now, i'll update it as soon as i'm done. Thank you again! *love*  

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
Thank you for the update and also for the short but sweet moments spent together.  You really are torturing your readers aren't you?  I mean they've just gotten started and already a tragedy happens.  How can they be so unlucky, but I trust you'll make up for it.  Will be looking forward for your update.

sarN

sarNie Granny
Awww you want to stomp my heart do u ^^^ update soo

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Thanks for updating. So heart breaking, especially for Nit, having to go through all those things.

sarN

sarNie Granny
o nooOO this is sad ..darn it...don't really like sadd drama but i invest to far into the fiction HAHAHA...what to do ^^ update soon

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Yay. I'm so happy that Mrs. Karat approves of their relationship, but I still have a feeling something bad is going to happen. I love it so far. :)

sarN

sarNie Granny
Why do I get the feeling some thing bad going happen after this ? ^^^ update soon.

fea4567

sarNie Hatchling
OMG, Amour,  how could you tease us and letting us "yearn for it".  Just had to throw that in.  Thank you so much for taking the time to update.  Can't wait for the wedding day. 

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
This chapter was so adorable. LOL. "Don't wear it tomorrow, it's not for the wedding". Haha. It would be so funny if he did wear it for the wedding.  :)

Amour

sarNie Egg
fea4567 said:
OMG, Amour,  how could you tease us and letting us "yearn for it".  Just had to throw that in.  Thank you so much for taking the time to update.  Can't wait for the wedding day. 

Why do i feel like you want a R- scene?  :pervie: I don't know, should i include a willing scene? Is everyone 18 here?  :lol:    

Bieluvr

XiaojuXiyou
Amour said:

Why do i feel like you want a R- scene?  :pervie: I don't know, should i include a willing scene? Is everyone 18 here?  :lol:    
LOL. It doesn't really matter anymore if you are 18 or 12 because kids these days... You get what i mean?

sarN

sarNie Granny
Yeah.I'm sure its pg13 HAHAHA ^^ let's just hope it not one of those "close the lamp" line

Amour

sarNie Egg
Bieluvr said:
LOL. It doesn't really matter anymore if you are 18 or 12 because kids these days... You get what i mean?
Hahah, totally! Well then, i'll have to show my naughty side then  :lol: