The story behind ur member name

sueliq

sarNie Hatchling
Mines pretty easy..
Sue is a nickname back in high school
liq is short for liquor....... cause i'm an alcoholic

j/k ;) not! I used to work at a liquor store.. it was something I was doing when I join this wonderful, wonderful World full of Sarnies..

raymond_obsessed

Just plain obsessed
I joined this forum during my Raymond Lam phase...not so much a phase as an obsession...I was hooked on this TVB actor...I use this username in a lot of Asian forums, my other username is sofabed412...because I've let people call me Sofa since I was little, even though my name is pronouced Soh-pah...and sofabed is just one of my nicknames, 4 and 12 are just my favorite numbers.

Grudgeprincess

JLR FEVER
i've had this nickname for 5+ years from middle school cuz when the movie the Grudge came out everyone's all like "omfg Sala you look xactly like her" and im like "evil" HAHHAHAHHAHAHHHAHHA so yes and i am the princess uh huh GP is short haha and no one else has it so if u see it on the internet anywhere its like bam right on its me haha i lalalalove my name it OWNS

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
hmm the story behind my member name...
well i really liked this bboy group..the ones with GOlfMike - G junior 10 CLub..yeah the dude ice in there
haha thats why it was called Roselovesice
it use to be rose_loves_ice buttah i gott super lazy on diong the under scorts so i just did it like this instead.
lmao.
i had this name for 2 years close to 3. lol

Hiatus

Super Momo
one day momo was reading japanese manga and momo couldnt find the next chapter so momo google online and found a website when momo clicked on it! it said HIATUS BE BACK IN X MONTHS

momo got mad at the webmaster but liked the word hiatus because of the sound of it so that is how i became HIATUS =D though it doesnt really remind me of good thing

cecilia

Staff member
one day momo was reading japanese manga and momo couldnt find the next chapter so momo google online and found a website when momo clicked on it! it said HIATUS BE BACK IN X MONTHS

momo got mad at the webmaster but liked the word hiatus because of the sound of it so that is how i became HIATUS =D though it doesnt really remind me of good thing
^no kidding, when i read your name. always bring in RUINED image :loool: --- but i still call you Momo

Cecilia --- come from Spanish class
Ceci --- my Brazilian & German friends call me this for short, bring the friendship to a closer level ^^

My name :D
Except the only thing i would change is if i could go back and capitilize it <_<
Pm one of the administrator, i'm sure, they can change it for you.

GP. i like to call you all three names .. GP, STD, Sala :p

I joined this forum during my Raymond Lam phase...not so much a phase as an obsession...I was hooked on this TVB actor...I use this username in a lot of Asian forums, my other username is sofabed412...because I've let people call me Sofa since I was little, even though my name is pronouced Soh-pah...and sofabed is just one of my nicknames, 4 and 12 are just my favorite numbers.
First time i saw you. i'm like. What's SOFA got to do with the name LOL .. but now, i understand. i prefer So - Soriya :p

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
t for the 1st letter of my nickname
filipina for my nationality...

i know there are just a small number of filipinos here...

PhoneO_5

sarNie Oldmaid
7270 is just the last 4 digits of my library card. B) i should study more. :ph34r:
Hilarious. do u still own that library card??

Mines pretty easy..
Sue is a nickname back in high school
liq is short for liquor....... cause i'm an alcoholic

j/k ;) not! I used to work at a liquor store.. it was something I was doing when I join this wonderful, wonderful World full of Sarnies..
LOL.

PhoneO_5. Well, pretty easy. Phone is my name, O is the first letter of my last name. and 5 is my favorite #.
Came up with it when i started on Sarn because i thought my other usernames were too immature & cheesy.

megara_s

sarNie Egg
My name is kind of funny in a way. Around fall of 2009, I was watching the 1997 cartoon version of Hercules (I know that it is a kid movie but I still love it), and it got to the part where Hercules and Meg first met. And he asked for her name and she proclaimed it was Megara. And that was it. I fell in love with that name and I had been using it ever since.

Did you know that, that scene was the only scene that her full name was used? The rest of the movie had her name as Meg only.

Cupid Candy

sarNie Coma
Cupid Candy - Well i wanna be a cupid cause Aum and Aff aren't together and the only way they can is to have a cupid bring them together. And i wanna have other cute couples to be together. And Candy is cause i can't eat certain candies cause i have braces now, so it equals Cupid Candy :lol:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
oh wow.. this is so unique.. lol..
my original username for sarnworld was xlilanimeanjox .. <--- ahaha i stole one of my friend's username because i was unsure of sarnworld at first lol.. ahaha.. but sarnworld is awesome!!!! <3 it..

but now it's aikoden.. THANKS DARVIL FOR CHANGING IT!!! ^________^..

i've always used aikoden eversince 7th or 8th grade which was like.. years ago.. i made it up randomly creating an avatar on gaiaonline.. i've stuck with that username eversince hehehe.. and i've grown very fond of it too ^_____^... lalala...

duaxiong

sarNie Adult
I chose awesomedua causee....
my favorite word is awesome,so i combine awesome with my name!
Awesome + Dua = AwesomeDua;p
tehehe.