The Star7

cecilia

Staff member
^grand is too japanese looking -- probably b/c of the cutesy look -- if they are really doing KOOGUM .. i'd love to see KWANG & TOONTAM or in this case TONO or even better PECK !! KWANG/PECK have some hot chemistry in their duet --- it'll be awesome to see them pull this off onstage ^^

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
Oh not Bie and I pray not even Tono geez... I don't get what's the hype's all about, he's average looking and his voice is so so... No offense Jae Natty. But the if you ask me about ToomTiam YES lol.... I approve :)

As for Silvy, all I gots to say like the judges... Sia Dai :(

natty

Chubs
Oh not Bie and I pray not even Tono geez... I don't get what's the hype's all about, he's average looking and his voice is so so... No offense Jae Natty. But the if you ask me about ToomTiam YES lol.... I approve :)

As for Silvy, all I gots to say like the judges... Sia Dai :(
lol but better tono then bie.. at least tono is ok looking.. toomtam doesn't look japanese though.. at least i dont think so..

cecilia

Staff member
Amp's concert was not interesting for me. Note was awful but TOOMTAN'S SHOW WAS SO AWESOME!
I love how he played the guitar with his parent's son.
Super cool like the judges said.

I really hope THAILAND pick the best singer after hearing these three ^^

natty

Chubs
yet note wont 50% of the audience votes :scratchhead2: I have a feeling i'm going to absolutely hate this year's winner.. at least when singtho won over dew i was a bit ok. :sleep:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
yet note wont 50% of the audience votes :scratchhead2: I have a feeling i'm going to absolutely hate this year's winner.. at least when singtho won over dew i was a bit ok. :sleep:
I have a feeling Note's going to win too and it really irks me so bad. The girl cannot sing. Why can't people see that? Open your ears up...the girl can't carry a tune.

cecilia

Staff member
me too .. I thought Dew got it under his belt but i'm okay with singto ..

However, this year -- only one can make his show fun and that is Toontam ..
i don't get how the judges/audience see it in Note -- she cannot sings smoothly or pull me into her voice.
If she has the voice -- i wouldn't be this harsh toward her --
i mean at least, i have to admit -- Amp was good at some of his performances and pull me in ..

I really hope it's TOOMTAN this year b/c he has the talent --- he has the whole package of a star!

Anyway, this is what i think .. they'll keep Note on to keep the rating but will select TOOMTAN as the winner .. muahahahaha.
but if TOOMTAN leave ! Amp better win! Either -- i'm still not satisfy!

natty

Chubs
I can't wait to hear Kwan and Silvy's song. I guess this year I'll be downloading the song instead of buying it. note is so ugh! :numchuck:

Toon

Official Robert Pattinson Ambassador
It really suck that the final two isn't Amp and Toomtam. I agree I think Note is cute but her voice is so-so. I love Amp's concert second to Toomtam. At least Amp can dance. I notice for the last three or so weeks...Note has been getting the vote from the audience in the concert hall and Toomtam gets very little and yet he gets votes from the whole country. Thank God 90% of the vote is from the country and not the audience in the hall.

GO TOOMTAM THE STAR 7!!!!!!!! :thumbsup:

cecilia

Staff member
^I really hope TOOMTAN win -- if NOTE does -- screw season 7 winner!

I'm looking forward to Silvy's single -- it sound good from the sample already ^^

fanny

sarNie Adult
this is just my opinion all the stars winners that people voted for them is just based on looks. the only one i think is come from pure talent is gam her voice is amazing. i just hope that they would see the real talent not just on look.
this year's winner should be silvy and nobody else, but too bad the most talented singer is voted out. i think this season is already screw up when silvy is out. :thumbdown:

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
^I really hope TOOMTAN win -- if NOTE does -- screw season 7 winner!

I'm looking forward to Silvy's single -- it sound good from the sample already ^^

I agree...Toomtam has to win...he can sing way better than Note. Her voice is very annoying, but yet she still gets good comments from the judges and is very popular among the audience. If she wins, I know it's not based on looks or talent, because Note lacks both of those qualities(sorry, don't want to be mean, but I had to). I never liked her from the beginning...it's just something about her that really irks me. Everytime she opens her mouth, I just hear a squeaking sound like nails on a chalkboard.

natty

Chubs
If Note does win then it's a phase that will slowly phase out sooner or later. Reason Note is so popular right now cus of her style. Right now among teenagers in thailand, indies are becoming really popular. My mom told me my 16 year old little cousins and all her friends are all playing the ukulele and dressing indie. Note came at just the right moment.

I guess I won't be watching the star daily anymore and will wait for the concert to see silvy amp and kwang.

fun

Expired Sarnie
I have to defend Note. I did not like Note from the beginning but I know why they still kept her on the show, she actually grew on me. Like someone said earlier she makes the song her own and not just that but because she has charisma. As great as a voice you got, if you don't have charisma you can't get there with just your voice. It's not that she cannot sing, she actually can but it isn't as strong as her competitors. But she is definitely talented musically, you cannot deny that or else I don't know what to say. I YouTube her and have seen some of her covers before her appearance on the star and she can definitely sing. On top of that, she's very versatile. I think thats one of the reason she still on.

It is definitely sad to see Silvy leave.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
I'm still not convince about Note. I know she makes songs her own but she has to know that she should't do it if it's not right. Her voice rings and every time she sing, she has the same voice structure. She hasn't changed at all. Compared to Toomtum, you can she how drastic he changed over the time. This is a thai show, not american, italian, british etc... She should know better not to sing in english. She risked herself into singing an english song (I still can't believe why the three other pple let her sing this). I bet most of the audience didn't know most of the word she said because they're THAI. I still can't believe they let her pass. I guess she passed may be because of her international friends. I'm not trying to be mean or to offend any fans out there but trying to send a point out there that if they wanted The Stars to sing in english, then it wouldn't be The Star anymore. It would be like American Idol or something.

But Note does really match being a host in shows. She has the talents of a host but her talent isn't singing. Just doesn't fit.

cecilia

Staff member
^actually, i read that THAILAND had made ENGLISH as their 2nd language .. like how Spanish is to us here in the states.

Anyway, it's fine that she can sing in whatever language she wants -- music has no barrier but it's not fine to sing with a bad voice. I think she still can't sing b/c her voice is simply bad. She has not improve nor show me how well she can sing. She get nervous on stage and the moment she sings (even offstage) she still has that vibrating sounds -- it's really annoying to the ears .. still can't agree with the three judges about their praise on her .. mai kao jai jin jin!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
^actually, i read that THAILAND had made ENGLISH as their 2nd language .. like how Spanish is to us here in the states.

Anyway, it's fine that she can sing in whatever language she wants -- music has no barrier but it's not fine to sing with a bad voice. I think she still can't sing b/c her voice is simply bad. She has not improve nor show me how well she can sing. She get nervous on stage and the moment she sings (even offstage) she still has that vibrating sounds -- it's really annoying to the ears .. still can't agree with the three judges about their praise on her .. mai kao jai jin jin!
I'm glad I'm not the only one who can see and hear that Note cannot sing at all. Her voice is so squeaky and shaky. I don't get the judges either. They give her good comments even when she has butchered the songs. The audience needs to wake up and see that she is a horrible singer and that Toomtam can sing so much better than Note. I don't see how she made it to the final 8 in the first place, when she can't sing.

Sherrie

sarNie Adult
Yep, I know that Thailand made english their second language because they get lots of english speaker tourist in their country. I'm just saying she shouldn't sang it on her concert because it doesn't fit with all her other Thai song. Yep, I agree that her voice is bad because she's not suppose to be a singer. She can be an artist as well as a host etc... but not a singer.

I guess the judges want ratings for their show and that's why they kept her there just to entertain the audience.