The Star7

Khatiya

sarNie Adult
I don't like how Kwang sounds when she talks but this is not a talking contest LOL so, with that said, Silvy is probably the best female out of all.

This week Apple got voted off which she should. Next week it will probably be Ness.

cecilia

Staff member
I boycotted the star7 !!!

HOW CAN THE BEST SINGER of the group leave !!! T_T
i can't accept it .. Silvy always does good .. tummai!!!!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
I boycotted the star7 !!!

HOW CAN THE BEST SINGER of the group leave !!! T_T
i can't accept it .. Silvy always does good .. tummai!!!!

I agree...Silvy was one of the best ones...Kwang or Note should have been voted off. I don't understand why Note is still so popular. At least Toomtam is still in.

cecilia

Staff member
^kwang is better than Nes or Note [for me]
i dont like Nes's voice and i hate the vibration on Note as well.

I really am sad that silvy left ..
i BELIEVE 100% of what p'pep said to SILVY!
BUT yes, at least TOONTAM is still here ..
if he leave too then i don't know what the STAR7 is all about ..
I know i mentioned earlier that they're all good but as time goes on ..
i notice who is actually good and who is not ...

Still can't accept the truth yet.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
I know I can't believe Silvy left. I'm not watching it anymore. All the rest are riding on their looks instead of talents.

cecilia

Staff member
^exactly but i got to give TOONTAM credit b/c he has always done well -- he has up and down and yesterday performance make me like him -- i really like LOUNG TONG! ANYWAY, i won't watch this anymore b/c she left too .. out of all ppl, why SILVY! the rest can't sing .. there were so many dislike on fcfav's clip of SILVY! Pages of complains!

natty

Chubs
The star this year isn't all that great. I don't know if they can top the star 6's although this year they have more qualified singers. The only one that had the stardom look is toomtum.. note annoys me too, her look and voice just irks me. the way kwang talks annoys me.. nes reminds me of singtho, we already have singtho, we dont need another one.. i think we'll continue to hear more of silvy.. gmm will probably have her feature in with vietrio's albums.

cecilia

Staff member
^right on natty .. i don't like how NOTE is like too .. i can't stand how she sing .. when i listen to the comment about her .. i'm like 'really, i disagree' i'm surprise no one mention about her vibration voice ..

Toontam is a good singer -- i hope he wins b/c he is like the best out of the one that are left. as for Nes -- no more comment.

I'm still mad thinking about this morning result !!!

natty

Chubs
i just started this yesterday and i seriously thought silvy was going to at least top 4... i wasn't sure if she was going to be the star or be top 2 since she's so young and she reminded a lot of people of gam.. i wish the 3 judge would stop comparing her to gam, that's why she didn't make it far cus we already have gam! i like amp and toomtam, if those two don't make top 2, i won't watch it any longer like i didnt watch the last concert of the star 5 when i found out dew didn't win...

i wonder if people voted for note cus they think she looks like the girl in gun's first mv..

cecilia

Staff member
^i'm not sure if ppl continue to vote for her b/c of her face but if it were me .. she looks decent and her voice is okay ...

As for SILVY .. i thought she's going to be on the top 3 b/c she has the voice -- as being compare to Gam .. i did that to her at first too but as she continue to make progress -- i notice that she's trying to make things change to fit her age and her genre. In the end, she always did well with her performances ... i think the fans forget to vote for her b/c they though she'll make it through -- so sad how it didn't turn out this way [or the way i assume] --

I just hope TOONTAM take home the trophy in the end -- focus on music talent please!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Note really annoys me and the fact that she CAN'T sing and is still so popular makes me not want to continue watching it. But I am still watching it b/c I am a fan of Toomtam and he's actually good and the only one left that can really sing. If he gets voted off...then I'll stop watching it. Sometimes I think it's more of a popularity thing instead of a singing talent.

mainhiathao

sarNie Granny
wow silvy is out? whose at the top then? btw i've always hope for Toomtaam to win..btw if he doesn't i hope he'll show up as one of exact's newbie actor.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Note is annoying me too. She totally butchered the Chai Nai Fun song and yet the judges thought she was cute? Pleasssse! She reminds me too much of Toey but a less cuter version lol.

cecilia

Staff member
^note butcher most of her songs - it's the vibration that had that effects on her ..

Most of the ppl in Thailand [fan of the star] were shocked according to radio/tv shows

natty

Chubs
She butchered Wimarn Din too! That was my favorite song, I cried when she sang it. It was horrible.

Well how can they not be shock when Silvy was that good but yet Nes lasted longer then her.. geesh I was shocked too.

cecilia

Staff member
^This year voting is mostly base on look -- i'm bias too but if someone is good at singing -- i'll vote for that person ..
Such a pity -- i really want to see that mini concert of SILVY!

Jean

sarNie Juvenile
Note butchered just about every song but she still gets good comments from the judges...She needs to go soon.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
man.... day whatever it is that i've figured the news and dangit i'm still pissed off with the results.... again we dont need another Tono in the house, leave already NES. and WTH is Kwang and Note still doing there?? geez louise i'm tired of them already, Leave damn it...

*sigh* words can't express the way i feel about Silvy leaving.... i've never felt soo disappointed in the Stars ever until now.. blah.... as long as Toomtiam takes 1st and Amp takes 2nd it's all gravy baby.