The Serenade Of Love

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 9 : End always goes with beginning

Two weeks has passed since Sririta has returned home. Today is an usually winter day in Saint Petersburg : cold, snow but really beautiful. She loves this city and during the two years here, she learnt to know every places, every street, every building etc. Her grand-father doesn’t seem to adapted the cold weather and since he came in Russia, he hasn’t done anything else except go to the hospital and spend all his day with Natharika with her. But this day, she wants to do something for him, to make him discover this city she loves so much ! She waits him at the table for breakfast and when she sees him, she smiles to him for the first time since they know each other. Khun Nuttapong was so happy and runs to hug her. Then she asks him if he wants to visit Saint Petersburg, if so she will be please to be his guide in order to thank him for being here and fore being so nice. He smiles and answers that he would be a pleasure and tears fall on his face.

Saint Petersburg is such a beautiful city, no wonder Sririta loves It so much. Everything seems to so magic like from a fairy tale. And the white of the snow just accentuates the beauty of the city. Sririta shows to khun Nuttapong all the thing she loves and also tells him about their history. But she admits that if he really wants to know Saint Petersburg he must stay here for months.

Khun Nuttapong : How long have you lived here ?

Sririta : Two years.

Khun Nuttapong : And where have you lived before ?

Sririta : Why do you ask me these questions ?

Khun Nuttapong : I just want to learn to know you more : It’s sad that I almost don’t know anything about you, and even your mother or your father.

Sririta : I was born in Paris and I live there until my father death. After the accident, I began to play seriously piano. Because of that, we had to moved around Europe for my carrier. I have lived in Germany, Austria, Switzerland, Norway and Czech Republic, but Russia and Saint Petersburg is where she loves the most after Paris.

Khun Nuttapong : And how did you study with all this travels ?

Sririta : I stopped going to school after I was 7 and since, study at home with tutors.

Khun Nuttapong : It must be quite hard for you.

Sririta : Not really…It was the best way to be able to focus on piano.

Khun Nuttapong : You are a great pianist ! Each time I heard you play, a warmth surrounded my heart and make me be peaceful.

Sririta : There is the international piano competition in 3 months and I have to win the first place : that is why I have worked so hard for two years. I have to win for my father but now, also for my mother.

Khun Nuttapong : And you ? What do you really want ?

Sririta : I don’t know.

Khun Nuttapong : I so want you to meet your grand-mother : she will be so happy !

Sririta : I have never been in Thailand before. Each time I talk about this country, mother got mad…I think she really hates It.

Khun Nuttapong : Or maybe the people who live there.

Sririta : You ?

Khun Nuttapong : True !

At that moment the cell-phone of Sririta rings. After answering, she calls a taxi and they both go to the hospital.

.......................................​

Sririta : What happened to my mother, doctor ?

The Doctor : We are really sorry. We have tried to do everything for her.

Khun Nuttapong : No…Do you mean ?

The Doctor : We are all really sorry. In fact, I didn’t want to tell you on the phone but at this moment It was already too late for her.
You just should accept it…I can promise you she hasn’t suffered.

At this moment, Sririta bursts into tears, and so does Khun Nuttapong but he tried to control himself because he need to be strong for Sririta now. He takes her in his arms « Cry my child, I won’t let you be alone anymore and will always be by your side from now ! Cry my child ».
Few minutes later, Alexander arrives at the hospital and by seeing the scene, he understand khun Natharika has passed away.

.......................................​

Since they returned at home, Sririta has not left her room, crying all her tears. Khun Nuttapong is in the salon with Alexander.

Alexander : What do you plane to do now ?

Khun Nuttapong : I don’t know.

Alexander : It has something I have to tell you…Khun Natharika asked me few years ago that if something happened to her, she wanted her parent to take care of Sririta.

Khun Nuttapong : So she hadn’t totally forget us…Of sure I will take care of my grand-daughter, if It’s not me who would do It ? But the problem is to know if Sririta will agree to come-back with me in Thailand because I can’t stay here forever.

Alexander : I don’t know.

Khun Nuttapong : Moreover, there is the international piano competition. Now that Natharika isn’t here anymore, there is no way Sririta abandon the competition : she would probably win even more for her mother.

Alexander : I agree…but she can’t stay here alone in such situation. I can stay with here but I won’t be the same thing.

Khun Nuttapong : And I don’t want to let her alone too.

Alexander : I think we should try to convince her to go to Thailand for a while…at least until the competition. She could practice there.

Khun Nuttapong : It seems we have no other choice. But the first thing I have to do yet is to tell it to my wife and also the funeral.

Alexander : I understand you. For the funeral, I’m sure that khun Natharika ’s wish is to be with her husband. I think we should take her corpse to Paris and make the ceremony there.

Khun Nuttapong : I agree. Thank you for being with us Alexander.

Alexander : It’s nothing at all. It’s a pleasure to help you and Sririta. You can ask me anything and I will accompany you to Paris…You don’t have to be worry.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
oh it's so sad that natharika died...poor rita losing her parents....but it's so sweet that she and her grandfather spent time together....alexander is so sweet tooo :D

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 10 : Love Birds

All this day was a boring day for Ken because he hasn’t seen his dear Aff until now. He had tried to call her many times during the day but she must be very busy because nobody answered his phone, except the stupid messenger voice. All he has in mind is Aff : what is she doing ? Is she with someone ? Why doesn’t she pick up her phone ? He looks at his watch : It’s almost 4 pm. So he decides to quit his office an hour earlier and to surprise his sweetheart by going to take her at her work : she will sure be happy to see him after a long day of work.
When Aff exits from the building where she works, she sees the black Mercedes inside which Ken is sleeping. She greets her colleagues and joins the car. She open the door of the passenger side and enters in the car. Then she puts the security belt and kiss on Ken’s cheek. Ken, surprised, wakes up and sees nears him the girl he love and smiles to her.

Aff : You are not serious ! It’s very dangerous to not lock the door…someone could enter and point a gun on you to stole you !

Ken : If the robber is as pretty as you It will be a pleasure to be robbed.

Aff : Don’t joke ! How long are you here and why did you come ?

Ken : For a while as you could see. I wanted to surprise you…and because you didn’t answers to my calls all days and I was very worry.

Aff : You are so cute ! In fact, I have forgotten my cell-phone at home.

Ken : Again ! You are not serious ! What could I know where you are if you were in danger !

Aff : But I was only at the office. Where do you want to drive me ?

Ken : To the restaurant we eat together for the first time : It’s a so good memory.

--------------------------------------​
This meal was the best meal Ken has eat in his life, not only because the Chef is a great one, but also because he has the woman he loves by his side and that she’s now officially his fiancée. Indeed, yesterday morning was their fiancée ceremony ; he didn’t invite his parents because he perfectly knew they would refused to come and even less to be his elders, so he had decided to ask one of his uncle who has always supported his love. All their friends, Aff ’s family (but also some Ken’s relatives who weren’t against this union) and some important persons were here : It may was a small ceremony but a warm one.

Aff was at first very surprised that Ken’s parent didn’t do anything to stop the ceremony but now she doesn’t really care because she’s too happy. She begins to think that maybe his parent have resigned because they understand their son really loves her and will refuse other women, but in the same time they still can’t accept her, and that is why they didn’t come to their ceremony. In fact, they did nothing just because they thought It was just a fiancé ceremony ; if It was the wedding ceremony, It would be another story. But for them, they didn’t want to make effort in such moment since Ken is blind by love and doesn’t want to listen to them. There will be lot of time before the wedding, and they should more focus on an idea to make Ken change his mind about his dear Aff. Moreover, some days ago, Ann, the girl they wanted their soon to get marry, came at home to talk to them about Aff and to praise her. That is how they discovered that Aff is her best-friend.
But actually, Ken and Aff are the happiest people in this whole world.

--------------------------------------​
They left the restaurant, and in the car, Ken doesn’t star the car but stares at Aff to finally asks her something :

Ken : Do you really want to go home now ?

Aff : Yes…It’s already very late and my parents will be worry if I stay longer. But why do you ask me that ?

Ken : Today turned to be a wonderful day…maybe one of the most beautiful day in my life…and I don’t want to end it so soon and like that.

Aff : Moreover you don’t want to see your parent, right ?

Ken : True. I haven’t seen them for days : It’s not that I can’t face them but I really don’t want to destroy this wonderful day by arguing with them one more time.

Aff : I understand (she looks into is sad eyes and can’t resist to his child face) OK ! Lets continue somewhere. Where do you want to go ?

Ken : In fact…I don’t know : where you will darling !

Aff : I want to see the sea.

Ken : So…Lets Go ! Then he starts the black Mercedes.

Aff : It was a joke…Are you creasy ?

That is how their magic night begins !

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 11 : Mother/Daughter

In her room, lonely and laid on her bed, khun Pimada can’t sleep : she is so worry about her husband and most of all about her daughter. She so would like to be with them in Russia. Moreover, since she knew she has also a grand-daughter, she feels even more uncomfortable for not being by their side to support her like her husband. She hears the phone rings and few minutes later, Noy knocks on her door to tell her that It’s khun Nuttapong on the phone. She takes the call in her room :

Khun Pimada : Hi darling ! How are the thing and you ?

Khun Nuttapong : Hello ! I’m sorry to call you so late but I have to tell you something important…but please, promise me to try to be strong !

Khun Pimada : You afraid me ! What do you want to tell me ?

Khun Nuttapong : Promise me before.

Khun Pimada : I promise you.

Khun Nuttapong : Our little girl is…passed away this morning.

Khun Pimada : You lie to me ! It’s not true (she burst into tears) I don’t believe you…I can’t believe you !

Khun Nuttapong : I know It’s hard but you must be strong…I so want to be with you at this moment but I can’t because I have lot of things to do here. We are going to do the funerals in Paris before returning in Thailand : It will maybe take one or two week. Plus, I need to convince our grand-daughter to come-back with me at home and It won’t be really easy. I think I won’t have time to call you for a while, but please stay strong…for me and for our family. I love you.

Then he hangs off.
In fact, khun Nuttapong doesn’t want to stay longer on the phone because if he hears his wife crying, he couldn’t probably not support it anymore and cry with her.

------------------------------------------​
Khun Pimada is crying alone in her room, Noy can hear her cry but doesn’t know what to do in such situation, so she decided to let her alone and returns to her part of the house to wait khun Ann. In her way, she meet Nanny who asks her what happened to her because she looks very strange. Now tells her that when khun Pimada talked to khun Nuttapong on the phone, she suddenly burst into tears, but she went away ‘cause she doesn’t want to disturb her. So the Nanny, who understand that something has happens runs to join khun Pimada.
Noy is staying in front of the door when Ann’s car parks. Seeing Noy waiting outside, Ann asks her the reason for that, and Noy answers she was waiting for her. Ann stares strangely to Noy, and this one continues by telling what happened earlier. After listening to the story, Ann rushes to join her mother.
When she opens the door of her parent’s room, she sees her mother crying in Nanny’s arms. She had realized that the worst had happened : her sister is dead. Without a word, she joins her mother on the bed, takes her in her arms from Nanny, and begins to cry with her, trying to say something in the same time in order to calm her mother « It’s not your fault but only the fate : we can’t do nothing against »

------------------------------------------​
The sun is now high in the sky, Ann has stayed with her mother all the night by her side to comfort. Nanny hasn’t also quitted the room until early in the morning to make the breakfast. When Ann wakes up, khun Pimada was still deeply sleeping. She goes to her room to make her toilet and then, call her office to apology for not able to go working today because of a family problem. Someone knocks on her door, she opens and sees Nanny with a plateau of meal. « I will take breakfast in my mother’s room » and both goes to join khun Pimada.

Ann is having her breakfast with Nanny when khun Pimada opens her eyes. She sees her now only daughter and begins to cry again. Ann joins her on the bed and one more time they hang each other strongly.

Ann : Mom…I know how hard it must be for you but you have to be strong. Don’t forget that you always have me, daddy…and Sririta.

Khun Pimada : I know but I can’t stop controlling myself. I just wanted to be there with them, and regret so much to not be able to see her one last time before she left.

Ann : So do I…but It’s too late and not your fault at all.

Khun Pimada : Your father won’t return home before one or two week because he need to settle everything there first, I so need him at this moment !

Ann : I know it too.

After leaving her mother who fell asleep again, Ann goes in the garden looking how the world continue to live after that. She feels pain in her heart and wants to cry but in the same time she want to show a strong woman to her mom. Moreover, she knows that her father really need her to support her mother instead of him. She wants to do a ceremony for her sister ; she knows her father will do the funeral in France but she really want to do something here too because in this way, her mother will also be able to participate to the funeral. She calls Nanny to ask her what she must do. Nanny answers that she will help her for that ’cause lady doesn’t know anything about this kind of thing, and since she’s the elder in this house, It is her duty ; She will go to the temple in the afternoon. Ann thanks her and then returns to her room : she really need to talk with someone…but Aff is so happy yet and she doesn’t want to boring her, not so soon after her fiancé ceremony.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
aww it's so sad how they never saw her again...and more over, they won't be going to the funeral/burial in paris to see her body either :( and poor ann having no one really to lean on since aff is so happy with her engagement...

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 12 : One night can change the world

Aff slowly opens her eyes, near her, laying on the bed, Ken is sleeping, his arms around her. She stares at his beautiful and perfect face, puts her hand on his lips and then, gradually drag it until his waist : last night was simply magic and wonderful !
In fact, she would never believed that something like that could happened to her, and in a way, she feels guilty, but if she has the chance to return to the past, she would choose the same thing, and doesn’t regret it at all. There is nothing wrong : they loves each other and soon to be one.

Last night, after Ken refusing to go home, they went to a private-dance-club in Pataya where they danced hand in hand and eyes in eyes for two long hours. Everyone in the club looked at them, and she could even hear some people saying how perfect couple they made. She could sure dance with him forever and so did him. It was like if the world around them didn’t exist anymore and that they were alone in the universe. The song of the piano mixed with the soft and sexy voice of the singer and the only lights of the candles created the most romantic atmosphere : It was just like in these old black and white Hollywood movies.
Even after that, Ken took her to the top of a rock face to the sea to show her the view : It was one of the most beautiful and peaceful thing she had ever seen in her entire life. In the dark of the night, a million light were shining like sky, the sounds of the waves on the rocks seemed like an echo but is in the same time so close, the unique scent of the sea and the fresh breeze on their hair. She was like an heroine in these old Hollywood movies and even in her dreams, she couldn’t imagine something like that. Here, on the top of this high roof, they kiss each other, with no one who could spy them, without no worry but only them, the sea and the sky.
How did they come in this room together ? Everything is still perfect in her head. They stayed on this roof for a long moment in each other harms, looking at the sea and listening to the waves. It was very late or maybe to really, they were tired and decided to join the nearest hotel, the one face to the beach. At first, they choose to take two bedrooms because they are not married. But during the night, pretending to can’t find the sleep, Ken knocked on her door. She opened and they both watch television. Thirsty, he served himself a glass of pure whisky and for her a whisky-coca. Alcohol and the romantic atmosphere of the journey take them in a trap. He kissed her on the lips and she let him do ; he took her in his arms and she let him do ; he laid her on the bed and she let him do.

The sun is now shining brightly in the sky, the sun’s rays piercing the curtains, come directly on Ken’s face. He opens his eyes, stretches his arms and smiles to Aff. It is the first time he sees her at her wake up, her hair all in mess and without any make up on her face : so natural and beautiful. She is staring at him, and without a word, he kiss her on her lips. They stay in each other arms for a long moment again, and both would wished this moment last forever, but the reality comes the laugh of some children playing on the beach, and they have to return to the real life.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 13 : Secrets

Today is very quiet, Aum has just finished to exam his last patient from the morning and decides to take lunch at the restaurant next to the hospital. Once again, he takes lunch alone, he has tried to called Ken several time during the morning but no answers, so he guessed Ken is with Aff. The fiancée ceremony is still in his mind and he can still remember perfectly how happy Aff was. Why can’t he just get over her now that Ken and her is officially link ? But in a small part of his heart, he still hopes that Ken will follow his parents and will drop Aff : he’s ashamed to think like that but what can he do ? Yes…he still loves her.
In fact, he was the first to see Aff but she has chosen Ken, his best-friend, so he had no choice except to accept it. That day, Ken and him were driving under the rain when they arrived in this beautiful place. Ken wanted to stop for admiring the landscape. When the rain stopped, Ken rushed to the lake while Aum stayed near the car and looked to the opposite side. It was at that moment he saw Aff for the first time : she was the most beautiful woman he have seen in her entire life. In her student uniform, she was wet by the rain, her long hair all in mess. She comes to him and with a big smile, she asked him some help : she wanted to borrow him his cell-phone to call her parent and also a garage for her car who was broke some miles from here. Aum couldn’t refuse and even proposed her to drive her to the next town because It’s very dangerous for a girl to stay alone in a unknown place. After some hesitation, she finally accepted and waiting for ken, they began to talk about nothing. Aum realized that he really wanted to know more about this girl, he was in his thoughts when Ken arrived suddenly. Ken introduced himself and asked Aff her name. They all entered into the car and returned to the city. During the drive, they talked and laugh a lot and It was the beginning of a strong friendship. But after some months, Aum realized that Ken and Aff were very closed, more than he was to her. And he wasn’t really surprised when Ken revealed to him that he loves Aff and that Aff loved him in return.
Since that moment, the only thing Aum can do is to stay their friend and to support them in their love. But It doesn’t mean his feelings were fade away.

Something wake him up from his though, and more exactly his cell-phone. He picks it up : Ken is on the phone. Without waiting an answer from

Aum, Ken ends the call, so Aum understand that It must be very important for Ken acting like that. He calls his secretary for advertise her that he needs to go outside, then he goes away.
Few minutes later, he joins Ken at this small restaurant they used to eat when since they were students.

Aum : Why do you rushes me to come ?

Ken : I’m just so happy that I want to celebrate it !

Aum : And can I ask you why you are so happy ?

Ken : It’s our secret…just drink with me ok !

Aum : Since I’m here now, I think I have no other solution.

Ken : That’s right !

--------------------------------------------​
Aff doesn’t go to work today, and after apologizing her superior fainting she was ill, she decides to return at home. When she opens the door, she sees her parents waiting for her, and she can clearly see on their face how angry and worry they are. She rushes to hug her mother to calm her and apologies for last night. Her father asks her where she was last night and why she didn’t call them if she planed to not come home. She answers she didn’t planed anything but It was so abrupt that she couldn’t do anything. As for the call, she forgot her cell-phone. Her father couldn’t accept these kinds of apologies saying that he can’t believe that in this city there were any telephone. Aff lies she was in the countryside with Ann for doing something very important, and that they didn’t realize that the night came, so they decided to take a room. As for the call, she’s really sorry but she had totally forgotten. At that moment, her mother interferes in the conversation, she calms her husband saying that It was the first wrong step of their daughter and that is not like if she has doing something wrong. Then she asks Aff to not do something like that anymore and to call them for in the future because they were very worried. Aff agrees and hugs her father « I’m very sorry…It won’t never happened again…I promise ».

In her room, she fall on her bed and couldn’t believe what she has done : she lied to her parent for the first time in her life. But what could she do, if she told them the truth, they won’t forgive her and won’t see her like before again. Moreover, they could have a bad opinion from Ken and don’t truth him anymore. No she had to lie to save everything and since they are soon to get married, It’s not so important no ? After all, It’s her private life…but why does she feel so bad ?
She takes the phone deciding to call Ann for some help.

Aff : Ann…It’s Aff can I talk to you.

Ann : Of course.

Aff : You sounds so strange…is anything happened ?

Ann (burst into tears) : …can you come to my home please ? I really need your help.

Aff : Yes…I come.

Aff takes her bag, puts her cell-phone on it and returns to the reception room to tell her parent that she needs to go to Ann house ‘cause she has forgotten something very important in her car. Her father looks at her for a long moment before agreeing and remembers her to not forget what she has promised him earlier. Then, she goes away.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
wow... aum is really a great guy... he can be so good friend just because others don't like him... if others... i guess they will either leave them or won't be their friends... can't wait to read more...

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 14 : Friends

When Aff arrives at the Tongprasum house, Noy comes to open the door and tells her Lady is actually in her room and asks her if she wants her to call Lady or if she wants to join her in her room. Few minutes later, someone in knocking on the door of Ann’s bedroom, she opens it and see Aff.
They are now sitting on the bed :

Ann : I’m glad you come.

Aff : Why wouldn’t I come…you seem to be so strange on the phone and I was worry.

Ann : …But you told me that you have something important to tell me !

Aff : It’s nothing…or It can comes second. I’m here for you at this moment ! Tell me everything and I will sure help you if I can.

Ann : Do you remember my elder sister…P’ Natharika ?

Aff : Of course ! Have you any news about her…I used to want a sister like her when I was you each time I saw you with her. I also remember how nice she was to taking time to play with children like us without complaining.

Ann : …she isn’t with us anymore…

Aff : What are you talking about ?…Don’t tell me…

Ann : She passed away yesterday after weeks of coma due to a car accident…my father is actually in Saint Petersburg to prepare everything and then he must go to Paris for the funerals…It means he can’t come back home soon.

Aff : I’m so sorry for you and your family…I can’t still believe such thing could happened…and your mother ? How is she yet ?

Ann : She’s very sad and only stay in her room for crying. I’m with her most of the time but since I don’t want her to see me cry and lock in my room to do it ; you know I need to be strong to support her !

Aff : I understand you.

Ann : Nanny went to the pagoda to prepare a funeral here in Thailand too since mom can’t go to Europe.

Aff : Do you want me to help you for the funerals ?

Ann : I would be nice if you can ?

Aff : Of course…no problems…and I think I will stay here with you for a while…at least until your father’s come-back…but I must call my parent before.

Ann : It’s so nice from you…thank you so much…you are really a good friend !

Aff : I said It’s nothing…you don’t need to thank me ok !

Then, Aff return to the reception room of the Tongprasum and call her father. This one, understand perfectly her daughter and give her the permission to stay. Plus, he adds that if they need help, she can feel free to ask him and that he will probably go to visit them today or tomorrow. After ending the call, she composes another number. This time, It’s Ken on the phone, she just tell him that she couldn’t be free the next days ‘cause she need to stay with Ann to support her in this hard moment. He understand and doesn’t add anything except that he will tell this story about his parent so they may could help…since his father is friend with khun Nuttapong.