-------------------------------------------------------------------

Cast :
Ken Terradeth
Aum Atichart
Ann Tongprasum
Aff Tusakorn
Sririta Jensen

Summary :
Ken and Aum are best friend since childhood. Ken is not only a successful business man but also the hair of Terradeth Empire, one of the richest family in Thailand. As for Aum, he is a famous surgeon cardiologist from a traditional family of doctors. Ann is the daughter of a rich noble family and just came back from her studies in America after four long years. Even if Aff doesn’t come from a wealthy background, she has success in life, since after years of hard working, she’s finally graduated in business from a very good university. During her studies, Aff met Ken and they fail in love with each other,
but Ken’s parents disagree their relationship willing Ken get married with Ann who is in fact Aff ‘s good friend since she have saved Ann’s life one day when they were still little girls.
Sririta is a famous young genius in piano who has all her life only lived for piano and works hard in memory of her lost father who was a big name in classical music world. Her mother is Ann’s older sister who left Thailand and her family long time ago to follow her foreign pianist husband.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 1 : The promise of an eternal love

Banging the door behind him, Ken was furious against his parents : why can’t they just understand him and, accept his feelings and the woman he loves ? Is money and name the only important things in this world ? Not for him, he will never lost the battle in order to be able to live happily with Aff ! Since he saw her the first time on that rainy day, tree years ago, he loves her like he have never done before : no woman has succeed to win his heart except her. He was first dazzled by her beauty but It were her intelligence, her kindness and her determination in life which made him really fall in love. As soon as Ken turns the key, his new car starts and quickly quits the big Terradeth domain. A half hour later, the back Mercedes stops in front of his best friend house. Ken goes out of his car and goes to knock at the door, the maid opens :

The maid : Khun Terradeth ! What are you doing here so late ? Everyone is deeply sleeping. 

Ken : Could you wake up Khun Aum please ‘cause I really need to see him…tell him that is very important ! 
So, the maid goes. Few minutes later, in pajamas, the eyes not really open, Aum comes to meet Ken.

Aum : What do you want from me for coming so late…no so earlier ? It’s 2 AM you know ? 

Ken : Yes I know and I’m really sorry but I really need to talk to you ! I can’t stand my parents anymore : they have gone too far this time !

Aum : Wait…It’s again about your parents ? Do you make fun of me ? ‘cause It’s not really funny…I need to work early tomorrow !
Well…anyway, now that I’m wake up, what’s the problem this time ? 

Aum makes Ken enter his house and they both sit on the sofa.

Aum : So what’s the problem ?

Ken : Since they can’t make me change my mind, they decided to attack Aff and proposed her 100 millions bath for leaving and stop watching me. She refused, so they fired her from work. When I saw her, she was tidying her desk up, trying to hide her tears and avoided me. First, she refused to answer to my question, even to talk to me, but after really insisting, she told me the truth. We strongly argued about my wedding and the girl they want me to marry.

Aum : I understand you but I can’t help you my bud !

Ken : I just wanted to talk with someone ‘cause I was so furious that I could do something wrong !

Aum : You can rely on me for everything. I will always support you and your love but It’s late and the only thing you can do now is to return home and sleep to try to find an issue with Aff tomorrow.

Ken : Can I sleep here, at your home ?

Aum : No go home !

This morning, in the silent room, Aff is looking at her image on the large mirror waiting her parents for breakfast. Her little sister sits near to her, really proud in her school uniform and her new shoes that Aff just bought to her few days ago for her birthday, she was then the luckiest girl in the world. For Arissa, her sister is the best sister and woman in the world (after her mother of course) and she loves her so much. She knows her sister have someone special, and that someone is Ken, and she likes him a lot ‘cause each time he come home, he always offers her sweet things. It will be so great if Ken and her sister could marry soon. Suddenly, Arissa ask her sister :

Arissa : When do p’ Ken and you will get marry ?

Aff (with a little sad smile) : One day maybe.

Arissa : What does that mean p’ ? You love each other no ?

Aff : Yes we love each other….but love is not the only thing.
Don’t try to understand ! Your are too young for this kind of think. You just need to focus on school to become someone when you grow up.

Arissa : I want to be like you in the future : your are so beautiful and have a so lovely lover !

Aff smiles nicely to her little sister : she’s really so cute.
At that instant, the parents (khun Gun and khun Noon) enter the room with a « Morning young ladies ! » They all take their breakfast in this warm atmosphere.

In the other side of the town, in the big Terradeth mansion, khun Tor and khun Kate are also eating their breakfast. Then, Ken enter the room and sit in from of her mother without a word. The maid comes to ask what khun Ken wants to eat but he just demands a cup of coffee. When everyone has finished, Ken leaves the table saying that It’s time to go to work but khun Tor replies that he expect that’s really true. Ken just quits the room.
The black Mercedes stops in from of a lovely white house, he picks his cellular in his pocket and calls someone :

Ken : Morning darling ! It’s me….I’m just in front of your house.

Few minutes later, Aff appears, she’s amazing pretty like always but this red dress just makes her be more beautiful than she already is.
Then, she opens the door of the car and enters. As soon as she sits on the passenger place, Ken kiss her on the cheeks and she blushes ; even if it’s not the first time, Aff always feels a little embarrassing.

Aff : Please, don’t do that again…someone could see us.

Ken : And what is the problem ? We are lovers since years and soon to be husband and wife ! He laughs.

Aff : Don’t say stupid thing like that ! Your parents haven’t yet accepted me….

Ken : But I chose you and It will be forever you !

Aff : I want your parent’s blissful for us and our weeding.

Ken : They must accept you one day ‘cause I won’t marry someone else except you.
You are the light of my life since you entered in it and no one could replace you. I promise you an eternal love !

Aff : I love you too p’ Ken and I also promise to only love you for the rest of my life. What ever could happened, I will wait for you.

Then, Ken hugs her and kiss her on the cheeks, and one more time, she blushes.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
what an awesome first chapter....so ken's parents don't approve...i wonder what they will do to stop the wedding...^^ is that when ann shows up...i'm so anxious to know what's going to happen between the two lovebirds^^

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 2 : Two People, Two Lives

« Welcome to Thailand ! » says the voice when the plane finally landing on the ground. It’s so good to be back ! Ann was absent for so long but now she’s here : her dear country ! She missed everything so much after she left for America : her parents (khun Nuttapong and khun Pimada), her house with her room and her nanny who raised her, the scents, the sounds and the warm weather, but most of everything is her friend Aff. She will never forget how brave she was when she saved her life from drowned when they were still children. Since then, they became close friends and have never been separated until she went abroad to pursue her studies whereas Aff decided to study here, in Thailand. But now that she’s back, they can be reunited again like before !
When she pass the gate, Ann sees her parents waiting for her : they have not changed a bit since the last time she saw them, her mother is always as elegant and her father is the same old but handsome man ; It’s like if the time have no power on them. She suddenly feels a secure feeling taking her, and some tears falling on her cheeks. She begins to rush her steps, then runs into them to hug them strongly. Her mother takes her in her arms while her father caress her head : their baby is finally back to home !

In the beautiful house of the Tongprasum family, we can hear laughter from everywhere. The return of the young mistress has been so waited for so long that now everyone bursts into joy ! The nanny is so happy to see and to be able to take care of her little Ann again, that she can’t stop crying. The Tongprasums are good people, they may are rich but don’t take advantage on the others with their position. Indeed, khun…is an important politician and that is why he wanted her daughter to study law and politic abroad : now she has become a beautiful lawyer. Moreover, they have never been haughty with people from another social statute ; khun and khun just wanted a war family and be useful to the Thai society.
After this effusion of joy, they all go to take lunch in the garden. On the table, there are so many Thai food that Ann loves :

Ann : Wow ! So many good things ! How can someone could resist to it ? I haven’t eat food like that since years !

Khun Pimada : Nanny was so happy of your return that she woke up very early this morning to prepare for you your favorite foods. I told her she shouldn’t because she’s already very old, but she answer me that she wants Ann first lunch be perfect and only made by her own hands.

Ann : Nanny…You shouldn’t do all that for me !
But thank and I love you so much too !

Nanny : It’s nothing ! There is nothing I can’t do for you my child. Plus, your mother exaggerates : I’m not that old you know.

Khun Pimada : Ok nanny you are still a pretty young lady of 80 years old !

Then everyone burst into laugh.

After long hours, the team finally appears from the operating, It was a success this time again ! Indeed, what could we expect more from the most promising cardiologist of the hospital, maybe of the whole country. Aum Atichart is the son of the famous surgeon khun Anan Atichart who after his retirement, devotes himself yet to humanitarian operations around the world. Aum has always wanted to become a doctor, and more exactly a surgeon like her father who is his model since he was a child. That is why, after finishing high-school, while his best friend Ken flew for Stanford in order to study business, Aum decided to go to Harvard medical school. Few years later, he was graduated and returned to Bangkok where he was offered a place in an important hospital. Since then, he has worked very hard and saved multitude lives. But this young and handsome man is also desired by all the non-married women in the hospital, and even from the hi-so society of the whole country.

In his office, Aum is with a patient when his cell-phone rings, he picks up :
« Yes mom ?…I finish soon why ?…You wants me to go home earlier and drive you to your friend’s house ? What happened to your car ?….In the garage ! Broken again ! Can’t you ask dad ?…He’s with some friends !..Ok I come as soon as I finish. »
He apologies to his patient and the old lady answers « It’s nothing at all Dr. You are sure a good boy ! Don’t you want to meet my grand-daughter ? She’s really pretty you know. » Aum smiles and just answers that It’s a nice proposition but actually he’s really busy and has no time for love. Then he continues his consultation.

An hour later, Aum arrives at his house and khun Ayani Atichart jumps in the car and sits on the passenger place, then, the car quits the house.

Aum : Mom…where do you want me to drive you ?

Khun Ayani : To Narathiya Restaurant. I goes to see my friends there. Are you tired with all this work at the hospital and how was the operation this morning ?

Aum : Thank mom to worry about me but everything is ok, and the operation was a success. I can take care of myself you know !

Khun Ayani : You will always stay my little boy. I’m happy to see that you are successful in work and what about your love life ?

Aum : Mom ! You know that I have no time for this kind of thing.

Khun Ayani : But I want to have grand-children…I’m old now !

Aum : You are not old at all but more mature !

Khun Ayani : Little mischievous boy !…I’m serious.

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
awww... what century is this... why the parents don't see that aff is a good person... but i guess aff will be with aum right.. haha...

that's very funny when ken go and disturb aum at 2am... hahaha...

can't wait for your next update...

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 3 : The Lonely Ice

« Bravo ! Bravo ! Bravo ! Bravo ! » The hall is instantly under the acclamations and the loud applause. Once again, It’s a triumph for this young twenty-years-old pianist. In spite of her youth, Sririta Jensen is no way new but has already a long experience and has made a place in this cruel world only due to her talent. She’s not only known for her gorgeousness beauty but also for being one of the actual most promising pianist prodigy. She stands up, turns toward the public and leans to thank the public. Then, she returns to the back-stage where her piano professor (Miss Elise) was waiting for her since the debut of the performance. As soon as she sees Sririta, Miss Elise comes to kiss her on the two cheeks saying « You have been amazing my child. It was perfect ! ». Sririta just answers with a simple and cold « thank you professor ». Her lovely face loses her pretty smile which she has forced herself to do in front of the public, but now that she’s in the back-stage, she can return to the true Sririta. Khun Natharika appears and goes to hug her daughter murmuring into her ears « Dear Child! I’m so proud of you and so would your father if he was alive…I’m sure. You have finally managed to what we both wanted the most but It’s just the beginning. » These last words « just the beginning » resounds in her head like an echo lost in the mountain.
It’s not that she hates playing piano, but on the contrary, she loves piano since always. Her father who was a famous violinist recognized through the world, had introduced her to music when she was still two-years-old. If she began with violin, she was quickly attracted by piano and proved to have a gift for playing this musical instrument. Even so, her father didn’t want to rush her, his only desire was to see her only daughter growing up in the best environment. But her complete world changed on that dark rainy day when her father died in a car accident on his way to his concert. That night, Sririta was very ill and her mother decided to stay at home with her ; she can perfectly remember the midnight ring of the phone, her mother bursting into tears and the black color of the funeral. Few months later, her mother stopped crying and began to smile again : It’s look like she has managed to overcome her husband’s death. But Sririta knows that It’s just an illusion and that in reality since that terrible night, the pain has never left her mother’s heart.
Khun Natharika really loved and always loves her husband ; she has abandoned so much in order to be with him. The first time they talked to each other in this small café in the beautiful city of Paris, they knew they were made for each other. At that time they were both students : she was studying management in HEC and he was a promising young violist of the Conservatoire National de Paris (National School of Music of Paris). When she was graduated, she returned to Thailand and introduced her fiancé to her family, but her father refused to let her get married with a foreigner and moreover a simple violinist. Faced with this deadlock, she had made up her mind to leave everything (her family and her country) to live her love.

In this dark night, the stars are sparkling in the sky ; no sound comes to disturb the nice song of the Neva river which slowly running near the house, no sound except the breath of Sririta standing in the balcony of her bedroom and staring at the stars. After her success, the only think she could think about is a dear father : all she has done until now is only for him. Indeed, some months after her husband passed away, khun Natharika changed from the silent, gentle and kind mother to a very strict woman. She removed her daughter from the school to make her study at home with tutors in order to make Sririta devotes herself to piano, and for that, she even hired one of the best piano professor of Europe : Miss Elise. She wanted her only daughter to become a famous pianist in memory of her husband. From that day, Sririta was slowly isolated from the rest of the world, spending days to play piano to make her mother happy and for her loving father. But as the days passed, she also became more and more withdrawn and cold, keeping everything for herself.
This lovely young pianist who seems in public to be so happy and to have everything a person could ask for, is in reality the total opposite.

Khun Natharika : Sririta ! What are doing outside ? You will catch a cold.

Sririta : It’s nothing. I just wanted to see the stars.

Khun Natharika (who has joined her daughter) : I know you miss him a lot, and more especially at this moment…so do I. He can be proud of you !

Sririta : It’s the only think I actually desire.

Khun Natharika : You are really a good girl. I know I have been very strict since you father’s death, and demanding you so much thing, but remember that I did all that only for your own sake. You are so talented and It would be a waste if your talent was not recognized. Look at you now !

Sririta : I know, mother.

Khun Natharika : You must go to bed, It’s late. Don’t forget that we have an important appointment tomorrow morning.

So both, mother and daughter, return inside the room and after kissing her daughter on her forehead, khun Natharika leaves the room. Sririta turns the light off and laid on the bed. Then, in the obscurity of the night, she burst into tears trying to suffocate her tears with her pillows.

solin

sarNie Adult
So the first 3 chapters are done !
They are here to introduce my main characters and to make a quick bief from the past.
But it's now that the story really begins.

solin

sarNie Adult
Chapter 4 : When Destinies Meet Each Other

« Stupid car ! Why must you broke at this moment ? » Ann is furious, she was so happy this morning but now her good mood flew away. Last night, she called her friend Aff and they decided to meet each other today at 12 am in Silamon restaurant, plus Aff said she wanted to introduce her fiancé : Ann has heard about him so many time in Aff ’s letters and she was really curious to meet him. She was in her way to her appointment when her car stop suddenly, so she decided to go to see what happened : she may be a good lawyer but in car mechanic, she knows absolutely nothing. She returns to the passenger place, takes her bag and picks up her cell-phone in it. Then, she composed a phone number when a grey BMW stops near to her. The driver, a very good looking man, exits from the car and comes to her. He’s one of the most handsome guy she has been able to meet until now.

Aum : Have you got a problem with your car, lady ? Can I help you ?

Ann : Yes…I was driving when this stupid car suddenly stops. I don’t know what happened.

Aum : Let me see.
He goes to see the motor, then, after a while, goes to the driver place and check the driver board.
I think that the problem is not a grave one : come and see !
Ann joins him and looks at what Aum shows her. Then, she blushes : no gas.

Aum : You must be more careful, what across your mind to drive without gas ?

Ann (without no reason, suddenly gets angry) : I’m sorry to make you lost you precious time but everyone can make mistake.

Aum : I didn’t say anything…It just wanted to advise you for the next time.
Today, you are lucky that I stopped but what will happened if It were happened during the night with all bad persons around ?

Ann : You don’t need to worry about me ! I’m an adult and can perfectly take care of myself. Earlier, I was calling for a taxi when you stopped : I didn’t need your help !

Aum : What ?…Have I heard well ? It’s the way you thank me ?

Ann : Why should I thank you ? You have done nothing ! My car is always the same !

Aum : Stupid me…I really shouldn’t stop to help you. When I think I lost time when I was already late ! You are sure a mad person !

Ann : How dare you saying I’m mad ? Look at yourself ! Do you think you are so handsome that every girls must to fall for you ?

Aum : You really got a problem ! I don’t want to continue to argue with a non-sense woman. Good bye and wish you bad luck !
He rushes into his car and goes.

Ann (screaming at him) : Go to hell !

What a bad day : first her car and now this stupid man. She looks at her watch and realizes that she’s really late !