The Rules of Love

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I wasn't thinking until you brought it up. Such a bad influence, I was doing so well without being a naughty girl. :loool:
I'm being a good girl these past few days and I've been doing quite well too... and my classmates were like "hey girl! what happened to you? you seemed so not yourself today?" :loool:

^^ LOL...I'm not going to write any of that right about now :D I need to get the rest of the plot straight first. Right now, I'm writing along haha.

emo

sarNie Hatchling
The conversation between Hanjieun and Fun4fun is like totally killing me :loool: You two are so funny.

fun

Expired Sarnie
Donna we are putting pressure on Stardust- she wants to keep it clean for the younger audience. LMAO

And no need to be so formal, just call me MK and no, it does not stand for Mary-Kate. LMAO Did we bother you with our naughty comments. Ahahaha!!!

Chapter 7
Tasnee turns to her driver. "Sak, where is P'Kong?"

"I totally forgot...he told me to go without him to the hospital."

Tasnee raised an eyebrow. "Why?"

Sak shakes his head. "I don't know, Khun Noo."

"Well, then..." Tasnee abandoned the tear forming in her eye. "Let's go."

Sak nods.

----------------------

"Where is RATTANA?" Sinthorn bellowed out to all of the workers present in the house.

Deang slowly walked over to him. "Ugh..."

"WHAT IS IT?"

"People came inside and took her away," Deang answered, her eyes darting to the floor.

"WHO LET THOSE BASTARDS INSIDE?"

Deang shook her head furiously. "I don't know, but he seemed very wealthy."

Sinthorn thought for a moment. "TELL EVERYONE TO GO LOOKING FOR RATTANA. RIGHT NOW, I'VE GOT SOME UNFINISHED BUSINESS TO ATTEND TO."

Deang wasn't convinced, but she nodded and went away.

As for Sinthorn, he got back into his expensive car and drove out of his house, cursing. He knew just the thing to do to make him feel better. And, no one would ever be such a brilliant victim. But for now, he needed a hospital. His diabetes was acting up again.

----------------------

When they arrived, Tasnee gets out of the van and heads straight to the information counter.

As soon as the manager laid eyes on Tasnee, he smiled sincerely at her. "Sawasdee, Khun Noo."

"Hello," Tasnee greeted, smiling back faintly.

A nurse walks to Tasnee. "Khun Noo, what's wrong today?"

"I had a fever last night so P'Kong forced me to come."

The nurse smiled. "Follow me."

----------------------

When they arrived in the room, Tasnee went inside to check if she was ok.

The doctor, Dr. Anchalee, smiled at Tasnee. "You're ok ka, Khun Tasnee. Just a bad case of the flu. And you sinus, too."

Tasnee nodded. "Thanks..."

Dr. Anchalee smiled. "I saw that there were bruises on your body through out, so I'm going to ask you to go to the x-ray scan, ok? Just to check if you have any internal bruises. Where did you get them from?"

Tasnee became quiet at the mention of her bruises. That night in Sinthorn's apartment replayed in her head. How he hurt her every way possible. He had slapped her, kicked her. She remembered how she begged for him to stop hurting her. "I fell off of a bike," Tasnee lied.

"Oh, ok. Well, let's go now."

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
sinthorn finds out that rattana is missing.... :D tasnee just met anchale...OoooO sinthorn and tasnee are both at the hospital...hmmmm

imaginarygur

sarNie Adult
can't wait for the next chapter... looks like kongdej will do something bad to rattanna since sinthorn slapped and kicked his sister before... hmmm...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
The conversation between Hanjieun and Fun4fun is like totally killing me :loool: You two are so funny.
you can just call me donna... ^_^

Donna we are putting pressure on Stardust- she wants to keep it clean for the younger audience. LMAO

And no need to be so formal, just call me MK and no, it does not stand for Mary-Kate. LMAO Did we bother you with our naughty comments. Ahahaha!!!
how old are those younger audience? I'm 17 but I don't know if I still belong to the younger audience... the way my mind works... :rolleyes: :loool:

and stardust, we're sorry for pressuring you... I'll read chap 7 later... :lol:

Hah, well I'm like 4 years younger that you :lol: Anyways, will upload tomorrow. Lots of math homework today...

EDIT: Ahhh, I finished my math. I'll upload it today guys :)