The Reunion - seven days to fall in love

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
oh no... means ken is trying to get back to tris for what she did to him????

sigh...
bingo!

I better reread the chapter tomorrow to find out... my brain is already drained up after doing my term paper in philosophy (and i'm not even done with it.. <_<)anyhow, I'm going to bed now... my class is early tomorrow... goodnight to you ate! :kiss:
no need to re-read! IG figured it out! hehehe... g'night!

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
yeah! I wanna measure it! *donna brings out a ruler* I better call RR to help me... :loool:

I'm currently taking up nursing as my preparatory course... ^_^ although I wanted to be a psychiatrist, my parents are not really in favor with that idea... they wanted me to be a cardiologist or a gynecologist... -_-
i'm coming donna...maybe we should get a yard stick or a pole...a ruler might not be enough :loool:

that's so cool donna....i want to be a radiologist...

lol! where is rr by the way?

ah well... i don't think it pays well here being a psychiatrist. but if you're an ob-gyne, you won't be out of work coz women keep on getting pregnant! hahaha...
i'm here....but i live in the United States...so i'm either sleeping or at school...still in high school :(

i love this chapter....his thing was BAM! lol...why would au kiss ann...ken is getting back on tish, using ann....oOooo can't wait for more

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
i'm coming donna...maybe we should get a yard stick or a pole...a ruler might not be enough :loool:
:lmao: :loool: :lmao:

that's so cool donna....i want to be a radiologist...

i'm here....but i live in the United States...so i'm either sleeping or at school...still in high school :(

i love this chapter....his thing was BAM! lol...why would au kiss ann...ken is getting back on tish, using ann....oOooo can't wait for more
seems like a lot of people wanna be in the medical field!

rr, i missed you! hahaha... and glad you loved it!

fun

Expired Sarnie
I will read all the update that I missed this weekend. If not, during the holiday =)

sarN

sarNie Granny
it start it off sad with ann losing her hubby , but this is kind of funnie. do conutine .

sarN

sarNie Granny
:lol: I'm nothing big , trust me . I'm just like a rather member . I read fiction all the time.

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
CHAPTER 6 – KISS

“She doesn’t need someone else to flirt with… She has me.”

Ann gave Ken a puzzled look. What’s he talking about?!?

Tish: (confused) What do you mean?!?

Ken: (grabbing Ann by the waist) Ann and I…

Every pair of eyes was staring at him. They were very much curious of what he’ll say…

Ken: (continuing) We’re married.

There were oohs and aahs, woots and whistles, snapping fingers and clapping hands, and whispers from the crowd.

Tish: (quite annoyed with the crowd and more annoyed with his revelation) That’s bull! Just yesterday you told me you’ll wait for me and now you’re saying you’re married?!?

Ken: (smirked) You misunderstood me, honey. I said I WAITED for you. That was then. Now, it’s different. I’m married and very much in love with my wife.

The crowd cheered again.

Ann: (wanting to clear the truth) Umm… That’s not true… What he’s saying is not true… I was just…

Ken: (cuts her off) Sweetie, we don’t need to hide it anymore. It’s time we let everyone know! (to the crowd) I wanted so much to boast to the whole world about us! But my wife, she’s too shy to tell you.

Whew! That was close!
He smiled to himself for rebutting her quickly.

Nat: (shouting from the crowd) So that explains it! Last night…

Ken: (smiling profusely) Yes! Now, you know why!

This is going according to plan… Ken smiled again devilishly.

Nat got off from the crowd and made her way to Ann. She hugged her friend.

Nat: I’m relieved! And I’m sorry for accusing you… Anyway, I’m sooo happy for you!

Ann was happy too that Nat was talking to her again. She was also happy because she wouldn’t need to look for a reason for last night. But she was unsure when and how this lie will end.

She looked quizzically at Ken, hoping she could find an answer but he just smiled at her, as if telling her to play along. And she gave him a you-leave-me-no-choice look. He just laughed. Screw him! He must think me a fool.

They heard some hurried steps behind the crowd. Obviously it was someone who was late in hearing the news. Or rather, were. Tet and Pat appeared.

Tet: What’s going on here?

Pat: Who was attacking you Ann?

Tet: Just say a name and we’ll make sure she’s black and blue!

Ann: (giggled at her silly friends) It’s nothing really…

Nat: Our friend here kept a big secret from us!

Pat: What?

Tet: What is it?

Pat: Did she become the president of the United States?

Tet: Did she burn her house down to claim fire insurance?

Pat: Did she shave her hair like Britney and now wears a wig?

Ann and Nat: What? NO!!! (they dismissed their friends’ ridiculous thoughts)

Nat: (breaking the news to the two) She’s MARRIED!

Tet’s and Pat’s jaws dropped.

Tet and Pat: WHAT?!?

Pat: (half-recovering from the big news) To whom?

Nat: Ha! None other than Ken! Her childhood --- (but Ann immediately covered Nat’s mouth)

Ann: OK! Now you know my big secret! (laughs nervously) So, why don’t you go back inside and continue to what you were doing before this, eh?

One by one, the people went back inside the hotel. The crowd became thinner. The four friends was about to leave too but…

Tish: Hold on!

Ann: Ugh! What now?!?

Haven’t you heard enough? Do you want to hear more lies?!?

Tish: You said you’re married… but you don’t have any proof!

Au: Tish, Give it a rest!

Tish: No! I need to see something! Where’s your marriage certificate?

Ken: (sneering at her) Do you honestly think we’ll be bringing our marriage certificate everywhere we go?!? Do you even bring yours? (he countered)

Tish:…

Ken: I guess not!

Tish: Your rings then. Where are they?

Ken: (picking something from his pocket, it was a wedding band with white gold at the middle and gold at the edges) Here! Ann, why don’t you get yours?

Ann: But…

Ken: Come on! So that this nag will shut up! It’s in your pocket…

How the hell did he know I was bringing my ring with me???

Ann: Ummm… (she hesitated but soon got out her ring and wore it. It was the same color as his but she got a heart embossed in it)

Ken: See?

He grabbed Ann’s left hand and showed it, together with his left hand, to Tish’s face.
Ken: (sarcastically) Happy now?

Tish: Hmph! Come on Au. (They turned to leave)

Ken: Wait!

They stopped and looked at him.

Ken: I wanna show you one more proof!

What does he mean? Ann wondered.

Ken: (whispering to her) Just think that I’m Krit, ok?

Wha…?!

Just then Ken pulled her close, lifted up her chin and gave her a kiss…

His kiss was very similar to Krit. Soft… Slow… Very gentlemanly. She closed her eyes to savor it. Soon, their lips parted. When she opened her eyes again, Ken was no longer the person standing in front of her. Instead, it was Krit.

She threw her arms around his neck, drawing him closer. This time, she was the one kissing him… Hungrily… Fervently… Passionately…

She finally broke her kiss and hugged him, tears beginning to flow…

Ann: (whispered) I miss you…

She felt him hugging her back. Then, after that moment…

Krit: (still hugging Ann, saying to the person behind her) I guess you won’t have any doubts then? I showed you the proof!

Wait a minute, that’s not Krit’s voice! She let go of her embrace and realized that it was in fact Ken who she kissed. Oh no! I was hallucinating again!

She ran away from them as fast as she could. Her friends were calling her to come back. But she didn’t want to. She wanted to get away… far from all the confusion…

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
gasp....now everyone thinks that they are married...awww ann was thinking about krit..and when she realized that it was ken...but i bet that kiss was nice ^^

trina_ben

sarNie Adult
gasp....now everyone thinks that they are married...awww ann was thinking about krit..and when she realized that it was ken...but i bet that kiss was nice ^^

tsk...tsk... hallucinations are dangerous... -_-

how are they going to end this big lie?!
i won't tell... heehee!

you'll know in the end... hahaha!

i guess it won't be 10 chapters long anymore. with this pace, i think i'll have 30-40 chapters... a lot will still happen in this reunion...

fun

Expired Sarnie
lol donna in the men's restroom ewww
I went to use a men restroom before in Yosmite National Park a few years back. I had to really go and the women bathroom was closed for cleaning. It was late at night and I had my female classmate to guide the men restroom while we took turn until everyone finished. By the way there were only 3 males that tagged along. LMAO

maybe ken's a perv and he wants to see ann naked the whole time! lol! hahaha... :drool:

i kinda liked imagining that scene! reminds me of oum ruk (that scene where ann had cramps all over and she can't move and ken walks in the bathroom and sees ann covered only in a towel!) ah, sweet! :dude:
OR rocks!!! Ken is not a perve, he just loves to see Ann naked.

it start it off sad with ann losing her hubby , but this is kind of funnie. do conutine .
Krit and Ann are nothing... It's Ken and Ann that are something!!!

This is so funny. I am not too fond og Krit so I don't pity Ann cause she has KEN! I just hope he doesn't turn out to be a jerk. Pra ek gets those moment in lakorn a lot and I hate it sometimes.

So RR and Donna... how long and big is Ken *ahem*? :loool: