The RANDOMNESS Thread

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i put it in my sig for erybody lol heuuuuuu i don't sleep til morning lol ugh i have readings to do i can't stand reading!!! box party kheu arai?

judyp

sarNie Adult
who plays football in flip flops? haha. because apparently i do! i was going to post lots and lots of pictures but i don't want to expose my amigos.

im excited for next week! i start orientation for work! yeeee! :)

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw cool judy i hope u have fun during orientation

LMAO thookatha i was imagining kids playing w/ cardboard boxes LOL hahahaha tahhhhh-LOK! lol huyah i went to hour eyes today and my prescription got worse but only by a little. i went in to take some tests and afterward i sat outside waitin for da dr. i had to take my contacts out for da tests. so da dr comes out and calls my name. and i look around tryin to figure out who called my name LOL he was like over here follow da big blur haha

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol diamend.. "follow the big blur" lol ahahhaa... funny..

^^judyp have fun at orientation ^_^ XD pss.. i sometime play football with flip flops too.. hehe...

OMG!!!!! i think my wisdom tooth is bugging me again.. ahhh go away.. >_<.. so much pain.. hope the pain disappear tomorrow like last time.. hehe..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
u haven't had dem removed yet? i don't have any yet lol

heuuu yea i'm blind as hell lol can't see shiet w/o my contacts and glasses

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
my wisdom tooth is bugging me sometimes too and I know my dentist badly wants to remove it lol I still refuse to have it removed though. I'm scared to undergo a dental surgery :ph34r:

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
lol.. im only 17 yet i have them already lol.. but they're still little that's why my dentist told me to leave them lol.. im scared having them taken out.. i'll feel like im toothless.. lol..

T_T.. im gonna have to find a new dentist since mine is retiring T_T.. <-- i've been with them forever.. wahhh.. lol..

btw diamend.. i love ur siggy!!!! the mv is uber cute!!! lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right cuuuuuuuuute as hell. his niece was in it too. da one w/ eyes like his hehe

man i still got baby teeth and i'm in my 20s LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol yea.. i knew his lil niece was in there too.. hehe lol.. such a cutie!!!

dont worry you're not the only one who still has baby teeth.. i have a whole bunch!!!! <-- my dentist always tease me about this lol..

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i remember when i was little i had to keep going to get my teeth pulled. my mama was like if they didn't pull ur teeth u'd look like a monster LOL

judyp

sarNie Adult
thanks guys, hopefully orientation will be a breeze. :)

normally, how old are you suppose to be when your wisdom teeth starts coming out? i was like 14 or 15 when mine came in but i never got them pulled out. i absolutely hate going to the dentist. however, i did find a dentist who is absolutely amazing. the entire staff takes great care of me!

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
^ lol.. it varies for people..

one of my older friends just got hers taken out.. she's 28.

a younger friend of mines just get all hers taken out.. she's 15..

me... imma wait.. lol..

judyp

sarNie Adult
my old dentist told me that i needed to take them out because my teeth would start pushing against each other. my dentist now said im fine. go figure. my teeth feel and look fine to me.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
aw cool judy i hope u have fun during orientation

LMAO thookatha i was imagining kids playing w/ cardboard boxes LOL hahahaha tahhhhh-LOK! lol huyah i went to hour eyes today and my prescription got worse but only by a little. i went in to take some tests and afterward i sat outside waitin for da dr. i had to take my contacts out for da tests. so da dr comes out and calls my name. and i look around tryin to figure out who called my name LOL he was like over here follow da big blur haha
HAHAHAHA sometimes, i make my kids play with cardboard boxes too...like they have to make things out of cardboard boxes, so technically, ur not wrong on that one either. there are 107 of them. i ain't got money to spend on new things all the time. LOL

btw, ur probably blind b'cuz u stay up watchin' those damn lakorns in the dark. haha

my wisdom tooth is bugging me sometimes too and I know my dentist badly wants to remove it lol I still refuse to have it removed though. I'm scared to undergo a dental surgery :ph34r:
my dear, i refused to take my wisdom teeth out for like a year or two, and now i have to wear braces. so you might want to think about whether u want to keep those buggers lying around. as for the surgery itself, it didn't even hurt that bad afterwards. then again, u might turn out like judyp and be all fine n dandy! haha

i remember when i was little i had to keep going to get my teeth pulled. my mama was like if they didn't pull ur teeth u'd look like a monster LOL
HAHAHAHAHAAHAHAHAHAHAHA i don't know why i was laughing so hard when i read this. maybe it's because i pictured ur mom having an asian accent and saying u were going to look like a monster. i don't know, but it was hella funny. lol

I used to pull my baby teeth myself when I was a kid lol I don't like going to the dentist before
WTF!! HAHAHAHAHA Damn, ya'll make me laugh so hard.