The RANDOMNESS Thread

kulyia

RUK
the three way is the one you hold with a pointy end you can poke between ur teeth at the edge to get craps out..lol And then of course the string with mint, then a tongue scraper..=] the cheapest one of all too with the most.. haha

kulyia

RUK
lol..nice conversation we havin. lol. im not sure... cause i havent timed it yet.. haha. probably 5 to 8 min if i take my time.;P

kulyia

RUK
really?? it actually works.. lol.. it brings ur bad breath a lower volume.. haha.. well mine at least.. hehe. nobodies perfect.. =] well yeah, ull be amazed at how much junk is in between. ^_^

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I tell you I don't want you to get my address til you get my check woman LOL :p cause I don't want u to send the stuff out to me first =p I want u to send it after u get my check lmao and my address will be in there :p cause im not even sure yet what day tim is leaving..

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
I tell you I don't want you to get my address til you get my check woman LOL :p cause I don't want u to send the stuff out to me first =p I want u to send it after u get my check lmao and my address will be in there :p cause im not even sure yet what day tim is leaving..
ohhhh, hahahhaha, basically, ur unsure of when ur scheming date is....lmao...

ChenrukNote

Goddess
LOL Lome! It's really warm here too but I kinda like it. I like staying in the cool air conditioned room that is haha. Urggh except I will have to leave again for class soon so that means meeting the heat again.