The RANDOMNESS Thread

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
HAHAHAHA yea da last time i took chemistry was in hs LOL long ass time ago. i liked it a lot though it was fun. i had dis one girl in my group. for some reason people did not like her. and dis other girl in my group kept makin faces at her behind her back LOL it was funny as shiet lol but da longer dat girl was in our group da more i realized y people didn't like her LOL

LMAO people spelled their own name wrong? they should get points taken off then hahahahah

i aint allergic to anything but god damn da pollen level here was up 11.3/12 so i was sneezing my head off lol i never got itchy eyes though. da damn pollen was just flyin up my nose LOL

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
You're telling me Tee Ruk... I forgot the date once & he marked points off of my homework! :lmao: talking about strict... <_<

Ahh.. you know what they say about sneezing... somebody special is thinking about you hunnayyy.... :lol:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i was told somebody was talkin shiet bout me LMAO oh my garsh it was crazy though i'd sneeze 5-10 times ever 2 seconds

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oooh Tee Ruk... somebody la... laa... lovees you....!! hehe.

Oh gosh... whenever I sneeze, I don't just sneeze once... i sneeze like 4+ times in a row! :lol: Sometimes even to the point where I can't breath. :mellow:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw tee lak y u sneeze like crazy like dat? lol is ur nose sensitive? oh man when my mama cook and she uses lots of spices i wake up sneezing LMAO

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oh yeah... my nose is real sensitive... it's rare to catch me sneezing just once. :lol: It's usually 2 or more t.imes in a row.

Gosh, it gets on my nervous, specially when i'm driving! I'll sneeze like crazy! I should drive with the window up next time. hahah but I like the wind in my hair. hahaha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL monday morning i was having a sneeze attack on my way to work but dat was bad cause i couldn't drive well. i don't like da wind blowing in my hair cause it gets in my face LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I'm getting her the best gift a daughter could give her mother..... love. :wub:

ohh, and will be taking her out to eat and a movie.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm wondering the same question hanjieun30 lol so i'm no help.

I hate chemistry but I have to take 5 quarters of it for my major so I can't avoid it even though I want to sooooo damn badlyyyyyyyy.
I don't like chemistry as well! lol
it's a miracle that I passed the subject last semester... and it's even a bigger miracle that I got a B! lmao

so... mother day is around the corner. what are you guys getting for ur mommie??
I totally have no idea what to get her...lol
and I'm broke atm! hahahaha

I'm getting her the best gift a daughter could give her mother..... love. :wub:

ohh, and will be taking her out to eat and a movie.
aaaawwww... I better give my mommy lots of love too... although I am giving her my love everyday... :wub:

my mama don't like us buying her anything. we usually just go out to eat and she picks the place.
my mom too but I like giving her gifts :)

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
iono wat i am allergic to.. hmmm... iono..

lol.. my mom never wants anything .. we buy her clothes and she will make this noise "iiiiaaaaaaa" lol in disgust.. but we all know she likes it hehe.. ^_^.. i love my mommy ^_^.. :wub: but interesting wat shall i get her this year besides my love again lol...

oh yea.. i see so many ppl with masked on today at school.. well yesterday... aniwaise.. it doesnt really help u.. well thats wat my teacher said.. lol.. he says that u get it if you touch the flu?? and touch your eyes mouth face etc.. and you'll get it.. lol.. so wash your hands good...

i alwaise wash my hands so.. i shall be ok-ish..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
I'm not really allergic to chocolates but my doctor told me I should avoid eating it for a while... it's because chocolates can trigger asthma attacks... *sigh* I haven't touched a bar of chocolate for almost a year now lol

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
aww donna, i have a sweeet tooth and chocolate is a must! but i don't like chocolate ice cream unless it part of ice cream cake... lol

my mom is hard to buy stuff too but this year, i'm getting a gold chain necklace for her since she gave hers to my brother... and of course, the sister is chipping in. :)

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
uhm... I know what my mama wants for mother's day... MONEY. :lol: but since I'm broke, I'll just give her a big hug & tell her I love her crazyass! hehe. :D she's so crazy...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
lmao tee lak lol man my grandpa brought home all dese free slurpy coupons for 7 11 but i can't find dem!!!!!! i hope nobody threw dem away

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i know right especially on hot days. i couldn't find dem :( maybe one day they'll show up lol i had a dream bout numbers and so i went to buy lottery tickets lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
I wish it was hot over here... :( it's all gloomy... tomorrow is suppose to rain! Yay!! can't wait for it.

ah... I had a weird dream last night.... :unsure: I hope you hit the lottery tee ruk!! :D

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
i had a weird ass dream last night too lol things changed so fast. i dreamt dat dis lao boy liked me then my uncle and his family was moving to da midwest to get away from da swine flu lol we was all pissed at him. we aint want him to leave lol and his property was estimated to be in da 100 mill but he only sold it for 2 somethin mill.

woo i hope i win tee lak lol it'd help w/ my tuition lol