The RANDOMNESS Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
My last visit to the dentist was horrifying. The rest of the day, I couldn't get the drilling and scratching feeling out of my mind. Never again, I say!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
OMG.... Last night at the bar/club was a crazy ass night!!!! :ph34r:

Our friend got arrested... everyone was drunk off their asses... some dumbass grabbed one of my homegirl & dragged her on the floor... my friend went crazy on me & I almost lost it...!!! NEVER AGAIN. :ph34r:

ChenrukNote

Goddess
Me too! I miss you all! I've been logging on but not posting lol. Because I know if I post, I'll never stop haha. But this time I'll post and stop because I need to go eat dinner and take a break from studying for my ARE class. I will be back to spam again soon! :D.

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I shouldn't even be on. I need to be doing my test! So i gotta dip outta here...!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
aw damn noy i'm sorry to hear dat. aw boo! i missed both of yah by like 20 min lol hiii nai. aw i miss u too. u been gone too long noy is my tee lak now LOL

kulyia

RUK
yea.. ihad drills. lol. It was super pointy and painful. cause it go EVERYWHERE. eh. i had Zero cavities. hehe ;in which i was suprised by it so was my sister;Driver.

ChenrukNote

Goddess
aw damn noy i'm sorry to hear dat. aw boo! i missed both of yah by like 20 min lol hiii nai. aw i miss u too. u been gone too long noy is my tee lak now LOL
What?!!! You're cheating on me? With Noy?!!! How could you? LOL. It's ok, since it's Noy. I'll share. If it was someone else, I'll rip them apart lol just kidding, it's ok they get my leftovers anyways haha.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
What?!!! You're cheating on me? With Noy?!!! How could you? LOL. It's ok, since it's Noy. I'll share. If it was someone else, I'll rip them apart lol just kidding, it's ok they get my leftovers anyways haha.
oop too late LOL aw damn mai roo luey wah rao bpen sao neua horm khanaad nee luey LOL

ChenrukNote

Goddess
oop too late LOL aw damn mai roo luey wah rao bpen sao neua horm khanaad nee luey LOL
Hahaha yes horm maak! Horm muern dokmai loey tung dai mee khon mah chome yoo dai! *sigh* Teung waylah tee Nai tong ploi Diamend pai laew la. Mai chob soo sao eun, tae chob win yang diow :lol:.

Thookatha

sarNie Elites

Hahaha yes horm maak! Horm muern dokmai loey tung dai mee khon mah chome yoo dai! *sigh* Teung waylah tee Nai tong ploi Diamend pai laew la. Mai chob soo sao eun, tae chob win yang diow :lol:.
dang, ya'll are so exclusive. spread the love. sharing is caring. plus, i already took diamend's flower, so it doesn't matter anyways. i got to 'horm' her first! LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
I SO HOPE I WILL WIN THE SHOE COMPETITION.. NEED SOME $$$$ 24/7 ....

DAMN THE FREAKEN SHOE TOOK FOREVER.. DAMN!!..

SUCH AN UGLY OSTRICH I MADE >_<..

ARGH I HOPE I WIN LMAO.. HAHA..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
OMFG!!!!!!!!!!!!! I JUST SAW MY BIGGEST CELEBRITY CRUSH EVER IN PERSON!!!!!!!!!!! in our local showbiz, of course... hahahaha

ooohhh shit! I waited in the rain just to see him! hahaha
and when I saw him, geez, I went sooo crazy!! all the girls around me are screaming as well but I'm like the loudest of them all... so embarrassing! LOL
but I didn't have the chance to take a pic... my mom is already scolding me and kept on calling me in my cell phone... hahahaha

just to share what he looks like... he's wayyyy hotter in person though... :drool: :drool:
Dingdong Dantes
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...0830/xgl000.jpg
http://i358.photobucket.com/albums/oo27/ha...0/dingdong2.jpg

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oo he look good in da first pic. i hope his real name aint dingdong

oopsie i forgot khun phee thookatha took my flower already LOL u still wanna keep me knowing i'm so laay jai? LOL