The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
bossa nova music playing on the background...
my textbook open, trying to grab my full attention...
the aroma of green mangoes continued to seduce my now very tempted nostrils...
the summer rain is about to make his grand entrance once again...
*sigh*

I'm BORED!!!!!!!
I should watch hentai instead... LMAO

ijohn

sarNie Adult
for all the thoughts i can read in her eyes we are just best friends so i will not make the mistake and tell her how i feel because she needs time and i'm willing to wait forever,,, but i wonder why she change the pads on her braces to my favorite color, orange, she was happy to show them to me when she returned from the Dentice to have them adjusted,,, so now when i see her smile i wonder why she done that,,,*scratches head and thinks outloud why did she do that* oh bother i will love my best friend in silence and be happy for now...

ps. never thought i would find someone again to talk about every thing like i have done in the past,,, it's been a year since we met but kept this silence until now because things have changed in my heart,,, i'm happy again!!!

:p :p :p :p :p

ps.s. i still have not forgotten enything 914 i guess i'm finally moving forward because she is just like you and she makes me happy just because we trust each other more then friends do!!!

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
stupid stray cats!!!! I so hate them!!! go get a room you freakin' cats!!!!
geez, it seems like the guy cat's wee-wee got stuck... :loool:

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
LOL i just realized it was 4/20 when i was at work. i looked up at da calendar and was like hey... it's 4/20 lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
LOL. I was talking to my friend yesterday & he was like it's 4/20, I'm gonna blaze! I was like "Really?! Already!?" LOL. How time flies by... :lol:

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
oohhhh the hair is the worst! After you take a shower, the smell still stays, even though you like scrubbed hard as hell! <_<

judyp

sarNie Adult
I'm not a fan of hentai too... hahaha
I just watch some videos once in a while... :p

I don't feel well... *cough cough* my throat is very itchy... I might be having pharyngitis soon.. :(
oh no. thats too bad. i just got home from taking care of some kids at the hospital. nothing but respiratory problems! :( start taking your antibiotics and antiinflammatories!

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
when i get a cold i don't ever take medicine only if i have a headache i'll take somethin. is dat bad? i rarely get sick and when i do it's only a light cold. should i be taking medicine for it?

judyp

sarNie Adult
i personally don't like taking meds either. lol. i think you're okay if you only get a small cold and it doesn't last for a long time. your immune system is probably pretty good. my immune system is weak. lol. i'll get sick like 2-3 times a year and each time, my sickness lasts for like 2 weeks so i try to take meds to try and fix it but i usually get the same results. lol. except this last week when i was only sick for like 2 days because i tried a different med. i mean, you know your body more than anyone else. if you really can't handle it, then i suggest see a doc or take your meds.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh okie yea da last time i got sick like stomach ache and headache and high fever and throwin up was when i was 10 i think lol when erybody around me is sick they pass it along to each other and i'm da only one dat don't get sick lol. i think part of it is cause i wash my hands a lot. i dunno where i got da strong immune system though lol but thank goodness i have it cause i can't stand being sick. i can't do shiet when i'm sick. can't run or nothin :(

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
i remembered, once upon a time, when i got sick, my mom would buy me big macs and i'd suddenly get all better. now, no one buys me big macs. :( that's the end of the story...

judyp

sarNie Adult
^^ lol. thats cute because i loved being sick as a child for that same reason. you get whatever you want. now that im older its like. bitch, take care of yourself! hahah.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
oh no. thats too bad. i just got home from taking care of some kids at the hospital. nothing but respiratory problems! :( start taking your antibiotics and antiinflammatories!
just took some this morning and I'm feeling a bit well... :lol:

for those who are sick, get well soon everyone! :)

the last time I was really sick was 2 years ago...I got high fever, my stomach ached a lot and I was throwing up from time to time... I can't eat for days.. my dad was asking the doctor to do an endoscopy to me but thank God the doctor said it wasn't necessary... my stomach was just having an acid reflux and just gave me some medications to treat it