The RANDOMNESS Thread

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
DAMN IT!!!!!!

so I went to the uni this afternoon to enroll for my summer class... wtf! the line was sooooooooo LONG!!! it's longer than I expected... so yeah, I fall in line and when it was my turn, the teacher said "go back tomorrow, we're closing now..." WTF!!!!! I was so pissed... I begged and used my hidden acting skills... hahahaha... I told the professor that it was my grandfather's burial tomorrow and I might be able to come back for enrollment...hahahaha... but he still didn't accepted my form... -_- I'm so going back very early tomorrow and dress up as a pregnant lady so they'll let me be the 1st in line... :loool:
hahahahhahaha u little schemer! i love it. they better let you in!!

AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT ACCEPTED TO GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!
WOWZERS!! congrats, my little hopping bunny!! i wish i had continued with my education too, but i didn't. i stopped with the bachelors. hahaha now, i'm too lazy to even think about it. :lol:

btw, my brilliant thread is almost ready. there's just a couple more things i need to learn how to figure out. hahaha

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Congrats Bong Pich

I switched from homemade spagetti and meatballs to home made burgers LOL; I saw the ground beef and I was like eh im craving burgers so I decided to make my own burgers instead lol

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
sank u p'/ nong lol job hunting SUCKS so i decided to apply to grad school. i applied to 3. i was so scared dat i wouldn't get into any of dem. i'm still gonna apply for jobs though. i really need money

aweee.... Let's dance!

aha i don't get sick of seeing dat monkey LOL

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH I GOT ACCEPTED TO GRAD SCHOOL!!!!!!
congratulations!! let's PARTTTYYYY!!!! :lol:

hahahahhahaha u little schemer! i love it. they better let you in!!
I went to the uni around 6:30 in morning! hahahaha
and I just got finished... around 10am... lol
that freakin' teacher remembered my face and asked about the burial...hahahaha I told him, I stayed until 4am in my grandpa's wake! hahahaha he totally believed it coz of the dark circles around my eyes! HAHAHAHAHAHA

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
yeh, i noticed you checked out "the brilliant thread". lol you know what? i think i'm gonna name it that, so that people will get confused. hahaha anywho, i sound like ur friend, huh? what's his name? LMAO

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
I fell asleep with my head down on a table.. when I woke, I seriously thought there were bombs and gunfire outside in the streets. Then I realized it was just the thunder and lightning.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
that's scary lome... :(
yesterday I took a nap and woke up around 6pm...hahahaha
I thought it was already morning so I was asking my mom what's for breakfast...LOL

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
whoa.. I'm so excited! I'm finally going clothes shopping on friday... I hadn't bought new clothes since 7 years ago... no kidding. what's the point when I keep wearing the same black clothes each and every day.. I still wear a shirt eversince 1992!!

So what's in style these days? I feel like such a cave man. haha

Thookatha

sarNie Elites
that's scary lome... :(
yesterday I took a nap and woke up around 6pm...hahahaha
I thought it was already morning so I was asking my mom what's for breakfast...LOL
hahahahhaha that's funny. what did your mama say?

whoa.. I'm so excited! I'm finally going clothes shopping on friday... I hadn't bought new clothes since 7 years ago... no kidding. what's the point when I keep wearing the same black clothes each and every day.. I still wear a shirt eversince 1992!!

So what's in style these days? I feel like such a cave man. haha
don't ask me, u might hear thunder strike again. me+fashion=WTF?? LOL