The RANDOMNESS Thread

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
ok, i have BRILLIANT idea for a thread, but i won't tell you guys yet. i'm just going to surprise you!! haha ok, it's not really that brilliant, but it really is exciting for me. lol you'll find out later!! :D
can't wait for your brilliant idea! LOL
I wonder how brilliant is that? :p

judyp

sarNie Adult
still haven't had food in my mouth. :lmao: i am going to dennys in an hour and you better bet that im going to clear my plate!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
arrghhh... I am hating the world right now.... :arrg: stressed out the ass.... pissed at the world.... pissed at myself.... pissed at life.... pissed pissed PiSSED!!!!.... arrrghhh... :lmao: <_<

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
goodness... I don't know how long i'll be in a bitchy F the world mood... <_< I just wanna like shoot myself... that's how pissed I am... arrgh...

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
oh no don't say dat. dats scary. i dunno y but for some reason i been gettin a lil sensitive bout comments bout death lol

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
awe... i'm sorry tee ruk... i take it back... I won't shoot myself... I'll just have a nervous breakdown... I swear, it feels like i'm losing my mind... :lmao: too much going on and i can't keep up with it... sigh...

n_naruk

TOOMTAM :: CHALiDA
Noy, jai yen wai. Calm down gorgeous! Life is rough. Idk what's going thru your mind but it wont be worth shooting yourself because of "it" I've thought of that so many times! But everything'll be alright! Just put a smile on your pretty face and keep your head up high naa!​

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Noy, jai yen wai. Calm down gorgeous! Life is rough. Idk what's going thru your mind but it wont be worth shooting yourself because of "it" I've thought of that so many times! But everything'll be alright! Just put a smile on your pretty face and keep your head up high naa!​
Awe mama... thanks... *sighing heavily* ... I'ma try to... Don't worry I won't shoot myself! I don't have a gun! LOL. I'm just going through some things right now... life is weighing me heavily down on me... from school, to parents, friends... the whole night yards... it's getting too much for me and I feel like i'm about to breakdown ... :lmao: It happens to me once in a while... I'll get it over it eventually... i just need a good night sleep... lol.

So goodnight my sarnies...

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
DAMN IT!!!!!!

so I went to the uni this afternoon to enroll for my summer class... wtf! the line was sooooooooo LONG!!! it's longer than I expected... so yeah, I fall in line and when it was my turn, the teacher said "go back tomorrow, we're closing now..." WTF!!!!! I was so pissed... I begged and used my hidden acting skills... hahahaha... I told the professor that it was my grandfather's burial tomorrow and I might be able to come back for enrollment...hahahaha... but he still didn't accepted my form... -_- I'm so going back very early tomorrow and dress up as a pregnant lady so they'll let me be the 1st in line... :loool:

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
goodness... I don't know how long i'll be in a bitchy F the world mood... <_< I just wanna like shoot myself... that's how pissed I am... arrgh...
oh no... don't say that noy... remember that there are people who has more heavier problems than you... I hope you feel better soon... :kiss:

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
arrghhh... I am hating the world right now.... :arrg: stressed out the ass.... pissed at the world.... pissed at myself.... pissed at life.... pissed pissed PiSSED!!!!.... arrrghhh... :lmao: <_<

girl, I'm here if you want a shoulder.

Hope you feel better soon.

Diamend

sarNie Oldmaid
yea tee lak erybody here's all ears if u need to vent. hope u feel better soon

DAMN IT!!!!!!

so I went to the uni this afternoon to enroll for my summer class... wtf! the line was sooooooooo LONG!!! it's longer than I expected... so yeah, I fall in line and when it was my turn, the teacher said "go back tomorrow, we're closing now..." WTF!!!!! I was so pissed... I begged and used my hidden acting skills... hahahaha... I told the professor that it was my grandfather's burial tomorrow and I might be able to come back for enrollment...hahahaha... but he still didn't accepted my form... -_- I'm so going back very early tomorrow and dress up as a pregnant lady so they'll let me be the 1st in line... :loool:
oh my garsh dat sucks. deres no online registration? and tsk tsk tsk for lying bout a burial

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
^
no online registration!! our uni is very old and still sticks to its old system for everything... -_- and for the burial part, my grandfather is already dead since last year LOL i think he won't mind if i use him as my excuse HAHAHAHA

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Awwes, rest up na ja Noy!! And hope you feel better soon<3​

oh no... don't say that noy... remember that there are people who has more heavier problems than you... I hope you feel better soon... :kiss:

girl, I'm here if you want a shoulder.

Hope you feel better soon.

yea tee lak erybody here's all ears if u need to vent. hope u feel better soon

:kiss:es to you gals :) .... I'm still feeling arrgh... but not as bad as yesterday.
I just want this month to be over with so I can move on... tired of this month!
& I need a job too! :lmao: