the next mafia..

tinah

sarNie Coma
im so attach to chackrits character as a mafia and i would like to see these actors starr in a mafia role next..

ken
tik
andrew
rome
win(guy from mafia tee rak)this time as the pra'ek
tye
chai(he was cute in muer dok rak ban playin as the bad guy)
willy
aon s.

teedee

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah i like Chakrit role in Mafia too. for me i say Nom Sornram. he has the appearances, look Chinese, look mean, his tone of voice when he yells and stuffs really goes with this character.

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
Mine would be....( that all I can think for right now)
Chakrit (again)
Num
Tik
Rome
Win(From Mafia Tee Ruk)
Por T
Andrew
Pip

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah you loser..eheehee..i guess we Mafia Tee Ruk fools are all fantalizing about mafias eh..heehee

my first choice would be Chakrit AGAIN!! Yayyy!!! eheehee :yahoo:

then P'Ken Theeradeth **drools** :drool:
Mafia Tee Ruk's Win :D

somehow i can't see P'Tik as a mafia..he's too sweet..a bit too prettie..eheehee

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
I want Ken to be the next mafia. Man, he'd look extremely HOT!!

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
tinah you loser..eheehee..i guess we Mafia Tee Ruk fools are all fantalizing about mafias eh..heehee

somehow i can't see P'Tik as a mafia..he's too sweet..a bit too prettie..eheehee
Tik use to play as a ganger, so he maybe can play as a one HOT mafia.hehe

pink_juliet_kashie

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i know..his first debut movie...wat was it called..and wasn't he a lilo gangster in his lakorn w/ Pim ZaZa a while back..refresh my memorie...but a gangsters and mafias are different...umm...LOL..or maybe it's just that P'Tik hasn't taken on any tough boy character in a while??

Prisna

sarNie Oldmaid
yeah! i know..his first debut movie...wat was it called..and wasn't he a lilo gangster in his lakorn w/ Pim ZaZa a while back..refresh my memorie...but a gangsters and mafias are different...umm...LOL..or maybe it's just that P'Tik hasn't taken on any tough boy character in a while??
Yeah, that the one. I think he have the tough character but usually some really dont notices. He usually play as a player,funny,sweet, and one fine man. LOL.

Leila

sarNie Juvenile
Tik, he was hott in Dang Bailey, and Tawan Tut Burrapa. I think the bad boy role suits him well.
Rome, his look would suit the mafia role would suit him well, he has the same facial distinctions as Chakrit.
Ken, I would love to see him in a mafia role, he looks so hot as a bad boy, like in Sawan Bieng.
Wier, I don't know how well it would suit him, but I would love for him to try it.
Por Nuttawut, I love Por, I wouldn't mind seeing him in a mafia role.

That's all I can think of for right now.

tinah

sarNie Coma

im just so into bad guys :lol: i love seeing them in suits and acting like a bad a$$

sreyya

sarNie Juvenile
YES i want to see Ken, Aon S., Tik, Rome and i have to add Bie playing as Mafia!!! i really could pic them being a Mafia.

SunStar

sarNie Elites
1. Chakrit- he has it all...the looks, voice, attitude, bad boy personality but very loving,....my list can go on forever!
2. Ken- he would be awesome as one, but his looks need to change a little so he looks more intimidating....cuz he has the nice guy look!
3. Tik- he would definitely make a HOT mafia leader...but i just don't see him as one...
4. Veer- if he has longer hair and change his good guy look a little, he would be perfect!
5. Por N. - he's such a comical guy, but if he actually play a mafia guy...he would be really cool to watch!
6. Andrew- he already has the bad boy attitude and looks...just need to change the way he talks, so it's much ferocious.
7. Num S.- he already played one in Hemraj with Aum and i thought he was great....he's got everything!
8. Captain- ohhh...captain would be sooooo awesome as one! with his attitude and personality in Fah Pieng Din, he's already one!

.....anyone can become a mafia, but only one can be.....

i'm starting to like these mafia lakorns, at least they're not all about action, killing, drugs, money..etc....HAVE SOME ROMANCE TOO!

KristyS

Lakorn Obsesser
1. Chakrit- he has it all...the looks, voice, attitude, bad boy personality but very loving,....my list can go on forever!
2. Ken- he would be awesome as one, but his looks need to change a little so he looks more intimidating....cuz he has the nice guy look!
3. Tik- he would definitely make a HOT mafia leader...but i just don't see him as one...
4. Veer- if he has longer hair and change his good guy look a little, he would be perfect!
5. Por N. - he's such a comical guy, but if he actually play a mafia guy...he would be really cool to watch!
6. Andrew- he already has the bad boy attitude and looks...just need to change the way he talks, so it's much ferocious.
7. Num S.- he already played one in Hemraj with Aum and i thought he was great....he's got everything!
8. Captain- ohhh...captain would be sooooo awesome as one! with his attitude and personality in Fah Pieng Din, he's already one!

.....anyone can become a mafia, but only one can be.....

i'm starting to like these mafia lakorns, at least they're not all about action, killing, drugs, money..etc....HAVE SOME ROMANCE TOO!
Num pull out as a mafia? I saw the one he played with Aum before, but... He was a mafia there, right?