The Myth

JaM

1TYM hwaiting!
thanks linn! however, i was wondering...what's the original language of the movie? is it really in mandarin or is that dubbed?

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
I think it might have been Cantonese speaking & then Mandarin dubbed...
cuz the movement of the mouth n the words that come out don't match

Nameless

N i n j a
It was pretty enjoyable. Although I expected too much from this movie. However, there were some funny/actions Jackie moments. Btw, thanks Linn for the links. I actually enjoyed Seven Swords better than this movie.

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
i just got a chance to watch The Myth today...i found it very intresting....although jackie looks a little too old for hee sun.....this one is still so romantic.... :wub:

sueko

sarNie Egg
can someone give be the 411 on it b/c i've heard the theme song of it but never saw it
i would really appreciate it :D

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
The Myth Movie Synopsis:

Intrepid archeologist Jack (Jackie Chan) and ambitious scientist William (Tony Leung Ka Fai) set out on an adventure that leads them to the greatest discovery in Chinese history. Their journey starts in Dasar, India, where they stumble upon an ancient sword from the Qin Dynasty, and a magical gemstone that appears to be able to defy the force of gravity. These finds not only lead them to a mythical mausoleum, but also connects Jack to his dark past life. Through strange and provocative dreams, Jack sees himself reincarnated as Meng Yi, a general who fell for the First Emperor's beautiful consort Ok Soo (Kim Hee Seon) some 2,000 years ago. As Meng Yi commands his troops in an increasingly desperate war against rebels, he also has to battle his own inner desires in choosing between eternal love and loyalty.

Back to the present day, where the final secret of the First Emperor is about to be revealed, as the two adventurers successfully enter the Heavenly Palace – a fortress loaded with death traps and unspeakable evils. But the closer Jack comes to this precious and final truth, the more he gets lost between the past and the present.

Credit: Empiremovie.com

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
do hee sun speak chinese in this movie? or is this movie Hee Sun is playing as a korean princess.....'cause the duet song is in chinese and korean.....the male sing in chinese and the female sing in korean.....so i was just wondering if hee sun do play as a korean princess.....

Linn

SarNworld Wonderer
kry*star said:
anyone have subtitles for this movie???
[post="47733"][/post]​
The Myth DVDscr.srt

http://s3.ultrashare.net/hosting/fs/d610036eb5de2aa3/

Pepper_UHT said:
do hee sun speak chinese in this movie? or is this movie Hee Sun is playing as a korean princess.....'cause the duet song is in chinese and korean.....the male sing in chinese and the female sing in korean.....so i was just wondering if hee sun do play as a korean princess.....
[post="47739"][/post]​
yes, she speak Chinese...not very well, so when she sings..has to be in Korean

karenyang

#1S.H.E.&NicTse
that's kool then. 'cause i watch some behind the sceen and i can only hear her speaking korean during some scene they shot......

shana pakim

sarNie Adult
sorry but i just don't like this movie...and i don't like the ending...
but i do like the theme song for the movie...

meenia

sarNie Adult
I want to see this movie too...I do not know how to download this movie and with subtitles....Please help...Thank you!!!!

strawberryaid

sarNie Egg
I heard this movie was pretty bad..it got horrible ratings and everything..and im not sure if i want to see this, (i mean jackie chan in a historical? lol)