The Maeya Nonthawan case

xodxo

Trapped in MueyxTian's World! ❤️
If she is consider dark skin , I'm burnt crispy then b/c she sure look lighter and prettier than me
Lol:risas3::risas3::risas3:

She doesn't look like a n'ek contender though. I would say supporting and n'rai but her looks alone isn't n'ek material.

E.g., Prang is beautiful and way prettier than many n'ek but she's never a prime n'ek. Sometimes, it is perhaps leading back to who your manager is, how you're being guided to the channel. I think Mark has horrible management, but he's a prime p'ek for looks and many producers do like him so he's very fortunate than others. I also like his acting lol cuz I'm just obsessed!:risas3:

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Channel 3 must've signed her for a reason (beyond the hype around her at that time), it's just with the influx of people they introduce into the company you really need to have those connections & a good dose of luck to come through.

I swear C3 is blessed with their actresses (current & new), most of them or if not all of them are beautiful compared to the actors lol.

HNA0

☀️
Lol:risas3::risas3::risas3:

She doesn't look like a n'ek contender though. I would say supporting and n'rai but her looks alone isn't n'ek material.

E.g., Prang is beautiful and way prettier than many n'ek but she's never a prime n'ek. Sometimes, it is perhaps leading back to who your manager is, how you're being guided to the channel. I think Mark has horrible management, but he's a prime p'ek for looks and many producers do like him so he's very fortunate than others. I also like his acting lol cuz I'm just obsessed!:risas3:
I agreed. Prang is very beautiful. She have that classic Thai look that not a lot of Thai nang ek today have.

sarN

sarNie Granny
She can do movie . It don't have to be lakorn. I thought Thai star whiten their skin too .

Jacy

sarNie Hatchling
I think one of the reason they cannot push Maeya it's because she quite tall.. Mostly ch3 praek are not compatible with her.. If they put nadech,mark,boy,jj, great and those short praek surely she is a giant next to them... even por t also shrunk next to her... I think only bomb and first can become her praek but bomb is really a bomb and first is just an evening praek... quite sad because I think she is good but yeah quite underrated...

sarN

sarNie Granny
Bomb is a Bomb lolll . It's true, their p'ek are short :risas3: , Tik have to wear man heel while his n'ek wear flat

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
I think one of the reason they cannot push Maeya it's because she quite tall.. Mostly ch3 praek are not compatible with her.. If they put nadech,mark,boy,jj, great and those short praek surely she is a giant next to them... even por t also shrunk next to her... I think only bomb and first can become her praek but bomb is really a bomb and first is just an evening praek... quite sad because I think she is good but yeah quite underrated...
Maeya is 5'9 and Grate is 6'0, Grate would be good. Ken T if he were acting would be good to he's about 5'11ish if I remember right. If Om Akapan still did lakorns with channel 3 he would be good to

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew
I don't know much about Maeya but if she had signed with Ch7, she would probably have better luck if height was the issue. Ch7 has quite a good chunk of tall pra'eks. I didn't watch her lakorn with Por, but I remember hearing about it prior to Por's death. :( It's sad that looks is more appreciated than talent these days. Ch3 has always been bias and prejudice, so I am not even one bit surprise. Prang is beautiful, and I hope she gets a nang'ake role one day. She's talented and beautiful. Anyways, I hope Maeya would get more work in the near future.

xodxo

I agreed. Prang is very beautiful. She have that classic Thai look that not a lot of Thai nang ek today have.
Haha I’m not sure what’s a classic Thai look lol but Prang is no doubt beautiful. She’s too beautiful for supporting! It’s not fair! I wish she was n’ek, ever since I saw her in Pope Rak with Mark, I had always wished she was n’ek! She’s way prettier than Bella in there to me!!55 :D

But did she get tanner? She looks tan in Buang Bajathorn? Happy to see her!!

sarN

sarNie Granny
There one thing I learn from watching lakorn , it might not apply to all or it just my disillusion but Prang just need to be cast in a revenge type drama or anything with crazy plot that have sadist p'ek , I promise ya, lakorn fan will launch her stardom lol . A good examples of this was Aum/Aff in 'Jum Luey Rak'

xodxo

There one thing I learn from watching lakorn , it might not apply to all or it just my disillusion but Prang just need to be cast in a revenge type drama or anything with crazy plot that have sadist p'ek , I promise ya, lakorn fan will launch her stardom lol . A good examples of this was Aum/Aff in 'Jum Luey Rak'
555 were they unknown before that? Maybe they got lucky too bc there were less competition then. Now, there’s so many competitors! Everyone wants to stay on top!:rolleyes: But it could be anyone’s chance, I hope Prang does rise up one day!

xodxo

It's sad that looks is more appreciated than talent these days. Ch3 has always been bias and prejudice, so I am not even one bit.
I don’t think it’s always good looks otherwise we wouldn’t be getting wonky looking people like bomb, top jaron, pope, etc to play p’ek lol :risas3::risas3:

VERY VERY VERY few stars are actually really good looking! Mark is a top contender for good looks, others are trailing way behind lol but it’s also preferences. I can’t even think of any actual good looking guys at CH3 at the moment:risas3:

Right now at CH3, I’m happy with Mark! He just needs to work with more talented and pretty girls, without Kimmy, and need very good scripts, he’ll be just fine!!:thumbup: Cuz lately he’s been getting wonderful scripts!!:D

sarN

sarNie Granny
Ch3 genaration of p'ek are flower boys LOL , which im not to fond off but it's all cool I survive while watching kdrama , therefore man prettier than their leading ladies does not cloud my judgement of their acting ability .I have never fan girl any Thai actors tho, sure i like them but only for the character in the lakorn I like , outside of that my flame die out when the lakorn end BUT I do fan girl Thai actress , be having girl crush and stuff :icon12: .Mark is ok but I still think he stiff at time . I actually think Dome is handsome , dude can't act tho , I wanted to cry & laugh when I see him stuggle to act lol .Por & Tui have those manly look I like, wish they have better role .

x.ATKD.x

sarNie Adult
Thai actresses across all channels are superior in looks compared to the men, dare I say at Channel 3 acting talent as well #sorrynotsorry.
Matt is considered really tall too & she's done fine opposite men who are smaller than her so I don't see how that should be considered a big issue for Maeya. I do think @sarN has a point though about the type of lakorn she could aim for and that's the crazy/melo one's cause whether I like it or not, it seems to resonate with the audience.

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
She can do movie . It don't have to be lakorn. I thought Thai star whiten their skin too .
Yeah ! Hopefully she does that ! I absolutely love her type of beauty plus that great smile and chocolate skin tone. And I liked her vibe. During her beauty pageant days I was cheering for her. Now she mia on screen hope she tries in movies or pull an Esther

preetam

sarNie Oldmaid
I don’t think it’s always good looks otherwise we wouldn’t be getting wonky looking people like bomb, top jaron, pope, etc to play p’ek lol :risas3::risas3:

VERY VERY VERY few stars are actually really good looking! Mark is a top contender for good looks, others are trailing way behind lol but it’s also preferences. I can’t even think of any actual good looking guys at CH3 at the moment:risas3:

Right now at CH3, I’m happy with Mark! He just needs to work with more talented and pretty girls, without Kimmy, and need very good scripts, he’ll be just fine!!:thumbup: Cuz lately he’s been getting wonderful scripts!!:D
Am I the only one that think Top Jaron is ok ? Pope aura reminds me of a Poh Nattawut in his prime. Not the greatest looking P'ek but efficient. The likes of Mark are good looking but as actor can't take him seriously. In KC this boy lost his fiance and couldn't emote nor cry for shit (was better at the end when Yaya left him)!!! He's Like the boy version of Vill Wannarot Good looking, can be decent at some scenes but struggle with those tears man !
Anyway about Maeya I hope Ch3 stop sleeping on her !

xodxo

Am I the only one that think Top Jaron is ok ? Pope aura reminds me of a Poh Nattawut in his prime. Not the greatest looking P'ek but efficient.
No, never been able to bother with him. I just can’t and prob will not bother bc the dude’s prob trying to make a living so can’t criticize that.:confused:

The likes of Mark are good looking but as actor can't take him seriously. In KC this boy lost his fiance and couldn't emote nor cry for shit (was better at the end when Yaya left him)!!! He's Like the boy version of Vill Wannarot Good looking, can be decent at some scenes but struggle with those tears man !
I have always liked him, and I find his acting always likable. I think his biggest challenge is crying lol bc when he’s so angry, the crying is very cringy. I thought he cried nearly in every scene when his fiancé died, even had those cringy cries I couldn’t watch LOL!

Lol— Vill is pretty and I thought she did so well in Sood Sai Pan with Toomtam but I haven’t seen anything of her since then. Plus, she has lost the beauty glow. I never have bothered with her since.:confused:

Hehe, I still strongly believe in Mark. He’s naturally a soft person, it is going to be a challenge acting aggressive and playing a very strong/stubborn role but I think that if the producer and director really coach him and make sure he stays cold and fierce for that character, I believe he can. In Kluen Chevit, he started off so strong and aggressive with Yaya, but somehow that was only short lived. He became the soft and kind heart person he is again after a few episodes!! I have yet to see Mark play maybe a sadist, very very RAENG pra’ek!!! OOOOOOOooooh!!!! Still looking forward to that day!! Mark’s typecasted for gentleman pra’ek all the time, so I’m ready for a sadist role!!:risas3::drooling::risas3::icon12:

roselovesice

방탄소년단 x Bangtan Sonyeondan x JiTaew

lol But to many people, Ch3 definitely has a lot of "pretty flower boys" compare to the other channels. Ch7 has more of the manlier types and OneHD mainly consist of the older generation. At least that's how I see it.
You can't deny that looks doesn't play a factor when it comes to popularity and hiring. Visual is a big deal. Not to bring Koreans into this but similarly, they're obsess with visuals too. People don't even care about talent anymore, and that's just really sad.
Anyways, Mark used to be cute to me. I will admit that yes, he's still somewhat cute but his acting still has not gotten better, and I was a fan of this dude since his debut. I gave him the benefit of doubt for many years but he still hasn't prove me wrong. lol But that's cool that you like him. :)
I am more of a fan of the older generation like Ken Theeradeth, Aum, and etc. I'm whatever about the younger generation. I don't think many of them are talented when it comes to acting, which I find rather sad. There's a good amount of them that can act but most of them makes me cringe, sadly. It's so hard for me to enjoy lakorns now because of that. :(