The Long Kiss Goodnight :: Kristen Kreuk/Tom Welling

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!! it's your b-day lome...HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!! best wishes and may all your wishes come true =) lots of love...ENJOY ^^

lady0fdarkness

Professional Lakorn Watcher
^^thanks RR. I'm a bit sad and happy at the same time. Sad cause I'm 30. When I was 12, I thought 30 was so old. And happy cause I lived another year to see a birthday. So I think I will cry and laugh at the same time now.

lady0fdarkness

aweee it's your Birthday Lome! Happy Birthday!! :kiss: hope you have a fan-tab-u-lous day! :D

thanks Noy. :D I won't have a party until this weekend, so for now.. I'll just hang out on SW all day for my birthday. lol, not that I don't hang out here all day any other day anyway.

tastesweetlove

sarNie Granny
^^thanks RR. I'm a bit sad and happy at the same time. Sad cause I'm 30. When I was 12, I thought 30 was so old. And happy cause I lived another year to see a birthday. So I think I will cry and laugh at the same time now.
30 is not old at all...i think that the older you get, the wiser and more experienced you are...and also most of the beautiful and amazing women are around their 30s or older...like my mother and you ^.^

lady0fdarkness

30 is not old at all...i think that the older you get, the wiser and more experienced you are...and also most of the beautiful and amazing women are around their 30s or older...like my mother and you ^.^
aww thank you RR. you made that last tear in my eye sparkle instead of fall. God bless you!

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
thanks Noy. :D I won't have a party until this weekend, so for now.. I'll just hang out on SW all day for my birthday. lol, not that I don't hang out here all day any other day anyway.
LOL. Another birthday another year. How exciting. :D I wish my birthday was near... LOL.

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
Happy Birthday ja!!!!
I know exactly how you feel but you seem to be in a happy stage of your life. oh isn't the slogan goes, the 30's is the new 20's! :lol:
I turned 27 a week and half ago and boy, was i depressed... from christmas day until my birthday, i was still sad. Perhaps because work kick my butt since it was year end. I didn't embrace it until three days ago. :lol:

Don't forget to party hard with your loved ones and friends. It will make you feel a whole lot better.

lady0fdarkness

LOL. Another birthday another year. How exciting. :D I wish my birthday was near... LOL.
not me... I wish I didn't have to have a birthday everyyear.. wish it came every other year, so that way, I can stay 29 two years in a row. heehee

Happy Birthday ja!!!!
I know exactly how you feel but you seem to be in a happy stage of your life. oh isn't the slogan goes, the 30's is the new 20's! :lol:
I turned 27 a week and half ago and boy, was i depressed... from christmas day until my birthday, i was still sad. Perhaps because work kick my butt since it was year end. I didn't embrace it until three days ago. :lol:

Don't forget to party hard with your loved ones and friends. It will make you feel a whole lot better.
thanks girl.. my Mom's throwing a little party for both me and my little bro. His birthday was on the 12th, and he's 20 now. So we're 10 years apart. Whenever his birthday comes along, I know thats when i'm getting older. Sighh... lol.. but today, I shall update all day and post a nice long update by the late afternoon or early evening.

lady0fdarkness

Author's note: Sorry for the late update guys. I know I promosed you a long upidate, but I'm going to post this for now, cause I'm getting sleepy. See you guys tomorrow. Enjoy! Here's the update.

ACT 16

The sound of the wind blowing at the window woke her up from her sleep. Emily touched her aching head and sat up, thinking that it was time to get ready for classes, but when she looked at the alarm clock, it was only 2AM. She didn't need to get up for another 5 hours, but since she has been sleeping throughout the entire evening, she wasn't sleepy anyway. She looked over to Anna's side of the bed, and was baffled as to where Anna went. She hasn't seen her eversince she told her about the date with Robert.

Emily crept over to Anna's side of the room to see if her things were still there, but she was soon more confused as ever when Anna's side was empty. Where could she have gone off to? Did she decide to go home? Or change dorms without telling her? Emily decided that when morning comrs, she was going to the administrator's office to find out where Anna had gone off too, but for now, she was feeling hungry. She realized that she had skipped lunch and dinner. Emily patted her her stomach and went to the bathroom to wash her face and put on something warm. She wanted to go downstairs to see if there was any sort of vending machine around, perhaps she'll get lucky and snag herself a snack or two.

When Emily saw herself in the bathroom mirror, she nearly jumped because she looked so much older and different than the Emily that she was just a few days ago. So many things has happened all at once that it was hard to comprehend what's really going on. But she promised herself to take care of it on her; for she is a big girl now. No more Mommy and daddy to the rescue. She spashed cold water on her face and took a deep breath. Pulled some strands of hair from her tired face and left the bathroom. She took off the clthes she wore earlier and grabbed the nearest warm shirt she could reach; it was Edward's shirt. Emily didn't realized that she had just thrown on his shirt again. Earlier, it had been her comfort when she fell asleep, now it will warm her up. When she looked down and realized that it was his shirt, tried to yank it off, but decided to keep it on. It made her feel safe somehow.

Emily closed the door softly, hoping not to make a rucus and wake anyone up, but when she looked around, the hall was dark and very quiet. It seems like the entire building was empty. She could feel the cold draft on her back, so she byndled herself tighter with Edward's shirt. The minute she stepped out of the building, the December wind blew at her, causing her to shiver. She turned towards her left and walked towards the other building, parralel towards her own, thinking that she was alone.

The December wind didn't seem to bother him, as Edward sat at his favorite bench, allowing nostalgia to surround him. He thought about their conversation that night when they sat there through the wee hours. Neither of them cared about sleeplessmess, because they hadn't seen eachother in almost two years. Edward sat there with Emmy Rose until the sun was peaking through the clouds last October. And now, he's re-living that memory. Edward allowed his mind to wander as the moon lit brightly in the cold december sky.

*Flashback*

Emmy Rose
- Wow, it's beautiful here. And your school is huge!

Edward - Yeah, but you know what?

Emmy Rose - What?

Edward - I'd rather be back at home with you.

Edward pulled Emmy Rose closer to him so that their faces touched.

Emmy Rose - Don't be silly darling, you know you've got to do this. Besides, I've always wanted to marry a doctor.

Edward - Uh huh, so you just wanted to a rich doctor's wife then huh?

Emmy Rose - No! I want to marry a doctor, so that he will take care of me when I'm sick. Besides, I'll get free healthcare too.

Edward squeezed her nose.

Emmy Rose - Owww! What kind of doctor inflicts pain on his girlfriend??

Edward - The kind that thinks you're cute!

Emmy Rose - Okay, I'll call you doctor Pain from now on.

Edward - And i'll keep calling you goosehead!

Emmy Rose - Urgghhh! Goosehead?

Edward - Yeah, cause you remind me of a goose the first time I met you.

Emmy Rose - At that burger hut??

Edward - Uh huh.

Emmy Rose - Ahh, please don't remind me. I had that to wear that chicken hat. It was part of their advertisement. Would you eat a chicken this cute? No.. so, you better eat a steak burger then!

Edward - Yeah, that was pretty scary. But it wasn't a chicken hat, it looked more like a goose. But I always thought you looked cute in those yellow tights you wore.

Emmy Rose - Edward!!! Stop making fun of me.

Emmy Rose crossed her arms and pouted and turned the other way.

Edward - Okay, okay!

Emmy rose - Well, I better go back to the B&B, your parents are going to worry.

Edward - Wait, don't go yet. You just got here.

Emmy Rose - Silly, I'm just going to bed. I'll see you tomorrow.

Edward - Hey.. I have an idea.

Emmy Rose - Oh no, that doesn't sound good.

Edward - Remember you said you like Sunrises over Sunsets?

Emmy Rose - Yeah....?

Edward - This building faces the sun. Every morning, I wake, the sun is glaring right at me. One time I woke really early, and got a glimpse of the sunrise. I think you'll love it too. And look, it's already 3:30. Just a few more hours and it'll rise, so come on. What do you say?

Emmy Rose - Uhmm? You mean, you want to sit here all night and wait for the sun?

Edward - Yeah!

Emmy Rose - Edward, that's crazy. We'll be sleep deprived!

Edward - So?? I don't have classes tomorrow. And you're free.

Emmy Rose - But what about your parents??

Edward - I'll just give them a lame excuse to come later.

Emmy Rose - But what if they think we? We uhh... we... we...

Edward - Oh, come on! Don't be an old hag.

Emmy Rose - Hey, I'm not an old hag.

Edward - Okay, the sun rises about about 6:15 okay? We can sleep then, and still be up by 11m and still get a good 5 hours of sleep.

Emmy Rose - But where will I sleep??

Edward pulled her closer to him to where his lips are next to her ear, and then he whispers, "with me ofcourse." Her eyes grew wide and she jolted away from him.

Emmy Rose - Edward!!! But.. but you know I wanted to wait until we're married!!

Edward - Haha, silly. I was kidding. You will sleep here, but you get the bed and I'll sleep on the floor.

Emmy Rose - But, what will your parents think??

Edward - Sweetie.. don't worry about them. We are innocent.

Emmy Rose - But.. but..

Edward pulled her closer and wrapped his arms around her.

Edward - Emmy... I'll sit through fire if it meant sitting next to you. That's how much I love you. I just want to sit here next to you, and watch the sunrise together. Three hours is not nearly enough to make for the 2 years we were apart, but it will help.

Emmy could feel herself blush from cheek to cheek. She thought about it again and bit her lips.

Emmy Rose - Oh alright. But, I better get the bed!

Edward - I promse you will.

Edward holds her tight and allowed her to rest her head on his shoulders.

Emmy Rose - Edward?

Edward - Yeah goosehead?

Emmy Rose - I love you too....

*End of flashback*

Emily dashed across the courtyard and look in the other building for any signs of a vending machine. She looked around the front and around the halls, but none in sight. She bowed her head and defeat and held on to her hungry stomach and headed back to her building, but paused when she spotted someone sitting at the bed in the corner of her eyes. She rubbed her eye and walked closer to get a better look, and to her surprise, it was Edward. Suddenly, her heart started to patter and beat faster than normal. She stood there, trying to decided whether she wanted to head back and ignore his presence or go forward to confront him. She bit her lip and swallowed her. Her hunger suddenly went away, but her pulse was beating fast. And then, that's when she decided to go forward and confront him.

Slowly, Emily crept forward towards Edward. He sat there motionless with his back towards her. Edward must have been in a deep thought, because he didn't noticed the dead leaves crumpling under her feet as she approached. When she got there, Emily reached over and touched his shoulders.

Immediately, he turned to face her. Too quickly that it startled her.

Edward - Emmy?!!!

Emily - Edward?

Emily smiled happily thinking that he finally uttered her name.

ACT 17 COMING UP!

chinkywinky

sarNie Adult
oh what disappointment when edward blink again and it's not emmy but emily...
he will be cold again to emily because she had defended robert.

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
belated happy birthday, lome! :kiss: I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday... :lol: oh well, it's better late than never... ^_^

ohitsnoyyy

Mama Noy ♥️
Oohh... no Edward did not just call Emily Emmy! :eek: he deserves a slap. LOL. I kid. Can't wait for the next update Lome! I wish Edward were my man! :wub:

lady0fdarkness

get to the good part already LOMERz. HAHA winks u know wat i mean.
you should read my other story, "love, unconditionally."

oh what disappointment when edward blink again and it's not emmy but emily...
he will be cold again to emily because she had defended robert.
it depends... maybe talking to Emmy Rose calmed him some.

belated happy birthday, lome! :kiss: I didn't know it was your birthday yesterday... :lol: oh well, it's better late than never... ^_^
Thanks sweetie. :D

Oohh... no Edward did not just call Emily Emmy! :eek: he deserves a slap. LOL. I kid. Can't wait for the next update Lome! I wish Edward were my man! :wub:

he was lost in thought of Emmy Rose, but let's see what happens next. :D