The Hmong Julia Roberts

dancy

sarNie Oldmaid
Who do ya think is the hmong Julia Roberts?..weir question to ask huh.... :lol:

I think that Ntxawm Hawj is pretty good when she take on her role...she kind of like the hmong version of the American Julia Roberts for me..hehe

slee00

sarNie Adult
dancy said:
Who do ya think is the hmong Julia Roberts?..weir question to ask huh.... :lol:
I think that Ntxawm Hawj is pretty good when she take on her role...she kind of like the hmong version of the American Julia Roberts for me..hehe
[post="118007"][/post]​

who is Ntxawm Her?

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
YEAH!!! she's one of my favorite hmong actresses.. but she stopped doing films now though... I still want to see her in more videos... I like her with that guy in the movie of the two brothers.. that guy is call peng kong... They make a cute couple together!!! :D

Mae

sarNie Adult
I would have to agree....Ntxawm Hawj is my favorite Hmong actress..I liked all her movies, thought she was one of the most beautiful actress from over there, also have the height...i would say she's the Hmong Julia Roberts...although, she stopped acting..i dont' know why, but i miss her movies, all of the ones she was in was very good..

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
uh... sorry, but not a fan of Ntawm hawj at all... i don't like her acting.. looks too fake... but i think i prefer her to act then sing..

she can't sing at all... :)

oh.. uh.. weird question here too but how is Ntawm Hawj the hmong version of Julie Roberts ? :) ???? :blink:

hill

sarNie Egg
I think she not a bad actress she alright but than some other hmong actors and actress.

kry*star

sarNie Adult
i think she's pretty good too- actually i'm a fan of her movies... they were good and i think that she's pretty and can act

cecilia

Staff member
^i second that...so far..i have not came across any good hmong sweet heart..so no comments..though she's good..but hmong julia robert?..i don't know..the talentive girl is not out there yet..so..

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
i don't like her acting.. she "acts" too much..

she needs to make it look more real..

but i think her last movie that she did... she got fatter and it looks like she shaved her mustache...

i heard some ppl say that she stopped acting because she got fat... and got married to her leading man in her movies...

YM_gurl

sarNie Oldmaid
nkaujhmooblauj said:
i don't like her acting.. she "acts" too much..

she needs to make it look more real..

but i think her last movie that she did... she got fatter and it looks like she shaved her mustache...

i heard some ppl say that she stopped acting because she got fat... and got married to her leading man in her movies...
[post="118291"][/post]​
oh yea.. that one movie..forgot the title but "Pheng kong & Pheng houa" or something..

~Ntawm hawj was some-what prettie in there... she was skinny.. and then in her other movies..she gain weight..& yeah she shaved her mustache or somethin'... you can tell if you look closely and pay good attention.. :)

anyways, this is the rumor i heard.. anybody know if its true.. ??

" I heard Txam and ntawm were married when they came to the U.S..." hehe.. :)

rukD2B

Bai Yang [♥] Fong T. Xiong
sorta agree...i mean she's boring now..you never see her no more..and she aint pretty no more...i would have to go with Der Thao..she's like ALL THE TIME still famous and everything...der is my fave...but i love Hunb Lis too..i think thats her name..the grl from "Khib Ciaj Khib Tuag"..

danny

sarNie Hatchling
tik_aom_luver said:
YEAH!!! she's one of my favorite hmong actresses.. but she stopped doing films now though... I still want to see her in more videos... I like her with that guy in the movie of the two brothers.. that guy is call peng kong... They make a cute couple together!!! :D
[post="118017"][/post]​

lol...i agree with u about that...they do make a cute a couple.....
i think this is one of the few films that i did actually watch and found it interesting...although the younger brother got on my nerve...lol..

Mae

sarNie Adult
I also heard that after Txam and Ntxawm left the USA, they went back home to get married...if so, they're cute together...sooo happy for them...

tik_aom_luver

sarNie Adult
danny said:
lol...i agree with u about that...they do make a cute a couple.....
i think this is one of the few films that i did actually watch and found it interesting...although the younger brother got on my nerve...lol..
[post="118572"][/post]​
I know... I didn't really like the little brother as much as I did with the older one.... after that movie... I fell in love with that couple... I just wish they would do more films together!!!! :D

nkaujhmooblauj

sarNie Adult
that's gross.. she's so tall and he's so small...

when they came to the US...

yeah. this is what I heard... so here it goes...

ntxawm was jealous during their concerts because he was having "fun" with some gurls.. ahhaha

stephanie

sarNie Adult
good point! actually i don't think hmoob people have a julia roberts, but we do have some good actresses. i like ntxawm's acting, her's older sister said that her and txam might get hitch this coming summer, but their not sure yet, i haven't talked to her older sis for a bit now so i dunno much ni more. i'm related to her so please don't say anything rude about her.