The Eternal Love Season 2 (web drama 2018)

sarN

sarNie Granny
I forgot to write part 2 LOL. So far , it's kind of confusing if you haven't seen part 1. Unlike in season 1 , where both soul of Qu Xiao and Tan'er share one body , there are TWO Mo Lian ( the future & past clash) LOL. I'm curious which one will she fell in love with tho?

x0unerthanlater

`my dragon's blood is blue`
Season 1 was so good!
I was skeptical of starting it at first because the leads are new to me. Plus they were relatively rookie. But OMG! It was amazing. I can tell though that they didn't spend much to produce part 1. There were some really low budget scene. Yet, the characters somehow made those scenes unnoticeable. I didn't care if the grass and trees were fake props or not. The leads and their chemistry had me marathoning for 2 days straight.
The actor didn't appeal to me in the beginning but wow his acting won me over. The way he looks at her... okay okay, you all know what I mean. 5555

Season 2 is going to be soooooo good. I can feel it. The trailer showed plenty skinship and kisses. I believe in the leads and the rest of the cast.

Last edited:

x0unerthanlater

i just love how shameless the female lead were in season 1 ! She so hilarious :risas3::risas3:
That's the best part about her. Those weak and crybaby type of female leads bore me. We need shameless! :naughty2:

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She wowed me playing 2 diff. Role in season 1....I wasn't sure about season 2 but soo far soo good. They are such a good pairing

Pk is my ideal Pk. Nk is shameless here too once she gas fallen in love. I dunno how to doing it but I'm holding out. ....swoon

byebye

sarNie OldFart
I watched halfway in season 1 and skipped to the last 4 episodes which was a mistake cause the last 4 was just such weird episodes.

The n'ek in here finally got engaged to her boyfriend not long ago. Some of the fans were kind of bummed out knowing she's engaged in real life lol.

I started episode 1 but haven't pick it up again...kind of wait for it to have more episodes.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
I watched halfway in season 1 and skipped to the last 4 episodes which was a mistake cause the last 4 was just such weird episodes.

The n'ek in here finally got engaged to her boyfriend not long ago. Some of the fans were kind of bummed out knowing she's engaged in real life lol.

I started episode 1 but haven't pick it up again...kind of wait for it to have more episodes.
Last 4 ep is odd... you have to watch from the start and it "kinda" less odd

I was weary of it too but this drama stole my heart. It gives me the feel like BPS does. Similar concepts of faithed love.

I'm watching season 2 but kinda holding out until it's finish.

My heart goes Kong kong kong

x0unerthanlater

Chinese actors/actresses get engaged/married fast! And sometimes it's with their co-stars. Their fanbase are pretty open minded about the stars dating and getting married.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
She dated him for awhile now...

Pk in here is too stinking adorable! Ancient and modern

sarN

sarNie Granny
It's a good thing she engages, love is a beautiful feeling , fans should be happy for her b/c we all had experience it some point in our life , we can relate to it.

spanky

sarNie OldFart
Yes....I adore them in the series.... but I don't fangirl them off screen...

Our boy is a baby 21 yrs old

x0unerthanlater

Finally started this. I was going to hold off till it ended but I can't.

They are so cute! P'ek is so talented to get main lead roles at a young age. N'ek is adorable. Their height difference is nice.

x0unerthanlater

Season 3?! Oh my word... that's good news. I hope they spend a bit more time on the writing though.

Season 2 is good but I feel like the story doesn't have much depth to it. There's no main plot. The only thing going were two things, 1. P'ek trying to prevent his past self from making the same mistake with his brother and 2. Tan'ers crazy dad trying to kill her for the soul absorbing orb powers. ON THE PLUS SIDE: Lots of kisses! Like one in almost every episode. Which I do not mind. All the waist grabbing is swoon worthy. Other than that the plot sort of lacks. The story somehow confuses a lot of ppl with the time jump. Some ppl didn't realize Xiaotan and MLC went back to the time BEFORE they met the FIRST TIME.

I hope S3 has a main plot and purpose to the story. I'll still watch it no matter what though....