The Ctrl V Game

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Sunset High School: 12
o Tutor; Calculus
Greiner Middle School: 12
o Teach sixth graders about the Cell and talked about preparation for high school and college.
North Texas Food Bank: 12
o Helped pack food for the needy.
Sunset High School: 10 & 12
o United Nations International Children's Emergency Fund (UNICEF): helped raise money to donate to the poor all over the world.
o Fundraise for the Key Club community events.
Race for the Cure: 11 & 12
Mardi Gras Race 2007: 10
o A funder for homeless children.
Light the Night: 12
o Raise funds for Leukemia/Lymphoma cancer

* Don't know my sister was here earlier lol I think that's part of her resume

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
โดยเป็นฉากที่ หมวดลลิน (แอน) ต้องการแก้เผ็ด คุณหญิงเลอลักษณ์ (แหม่ม-จินตหรา) ที่ลูกชายทำน้องสาวตนเองท้องแล้วไม่รับผิดชอบ เลยวางแผนเป็นลูกสะใภ้บ้านนี้ด้วยการวางยา จอมทัพ (ชาคริต แย้มนาม) แล้วถ่ายคลิปวีดิโอแบล็กเมล์ให้ จอมทัพ รับผิดชอบ เล่นเอาคุณหญิงโกรธจนควันออกหู!---ฉากนี้ถ่ายที่บ้านหรูในหมู่บ้านปัญญา รามอินทรา ถือเป็นฉากที่ล่อแหลมพอสมควร เพราะเป็นฉากเลิฟซีนบนเตียงด้วยกัน ทำเอา แอน กับ ชาคริต ต่างคนต่างเขิน ก่อนถ่าย แอน ก็ถอดเสื้อเหลือเกาะอกตัวเดียวขึ้นไปนอนห่มผ้ารอ ส่วน ชาคริต ก็ถอดเสื้อเปลือยท่อนบน อู๊ย สาวแท้สาวเทียมในกองพากันตาลุกวาว! เมื่ออยู่บนเตียงด้วยกัน แอน บอก ชาคริต "เปลืองตัวหน่อยนะคริตนะ" มุกของ แอน ทำเอา ชาคริต หลุดหัวเราะก๊าก เพราะคำนี้น่าจะเป็นตัวเองพูดมากกว่า ถึงตอนถ่ายจริง ชาคริต แค่นอนหลับ ตาเฉยๆ ปล่อยให้ แอน โชว์ลีลาปล้ำเพื่อถ่ายคลิปเต็มที่ แต่เล่นได้ไม่เท่าไหร่ทั้งสองก็หลุดหัวเราะกันออกมา เพราะลีลา แอน ก๋ากั่นเกินหญิงเหลือเกิน ต้องรวบรวมสมาธิกันอย่างเต็มที่ถึงผ่านไปได้ จากนั้นจึงถึงคิว แหม่ม เข้ามาอาละวาดถึงขอบเตียง แต่ก็โดน แอน ยั่วโทสะซะควันออกหู...ตามชมฉากเด็ดนี้ได้ในวันอังคารนี้ ทางช่อง 3.

Lol my friend wanted to read what I was reading LOL

aikoden

♥DREAMER♥
Staff member
http://i79.photobucket.com/albums/j149/xlil_aikoden/tthiddenaffaircopy.jpg

oh yea.. i was shoein it to my friends on msn..

hanjieun30

sarNie OldFart
Malakas ang ulan noong araw na iyon

sharing my Filipino essay to my classmate...lol

KhoOnxNouxWanxJai

Staff member
Cosmology (from the Greek κοσμος "world, universe" and λογος "word, study") could be considered the study of the universe as a whole.

Observations of the large-scale structure of the universe, a branch known as physical cosmology, have provided a deep understanding of the formation and evolution of the cosmos. Fundamental to modern cosmology is the well-accepted theory of the big bang, wherein our universe began at a single point in time, and thereafter expanded over the course of 13.7 Gyr to its present condition. The concept of the big bang can be traced back to the discovery of the microwave background radiation in 1965.

In the course of this expansion, the universe underwent several evolutionary stages. In the very early moments, it is theorized that the universe experienced a very rapid cosmic inflation, which homogenized the starting conditions. Thereafter, nucleosynthesis produced the elemental abundance of the early universe. (See also nucleocosmochronology.)

When the first atoms formed, space became transparent to radiation, releasing the energy viewed today as the microwave background radiation. The expanding universe then underwent a Dark Age due to the lack of stellar energy sources.[51]

Oh, just a paragraph I was pasting to Database to check out later -.-" Even though it's Wikipedia urgh.

zienan09

sarNie Hatchling
http://viewmorepics.myspace.com/index.cfm?fuseaction=user.editAlbumPhotos&albumID=2294187

ooh..interesting..lols..
wait..i remember what this is >.<" lols