The Chronicle of Narina

vilasaeng

sarNie Juvenile
I was wondering if anyone have seen it.. I have and I think it's pretty good.. Even though it could never compare with Harry Potter.. I give it a 3 for GOOD.. I never read the book.. So it's kind of worth watching for those who are a fan fantasy like me..

P.S. Anyone have any idea if there's going to be Harry Potter 7 book after the Half-Breed Prince.. Can't wait till next year when The Order of Phonxic comes out in theatre but gesssssssssssh it take to long..

natty

Chubs
i thought it was great even though they left out so much significant parts. i read the book when i was a kid, remember some and dont remember some.. but after watching it at the midnight showing, i'll go back and read the book again.

but anyways. i do wonder how it would turn out if another production did the movie.. for example like peter jackson.. would it be a little bit darker? but regardless.. must applaud Disney for their great graphics, those minotaurs centuars and fawn looks so real.. actually all of them looks real.

btw vilaseng.. book 7 which will be the last book of Harry Potter was said to be out sometime in 2007... at least that was what the people in the Harry Potter offical forum predicted.

juicee

sarNie Elites
so it was good? that's nice to hear. I dunno if i'll see it though. i wasn't a fan of the book for some reason. I remember having to read it in like 3rd grade and didn't like it.

so the last HP book is coming out in '07? is JKR gonna kill off HP? cause that's what I've heard.

ntelligent_mind

sarNie Hatchling
I have read the book but havent had the chance to watch the movie yet..I dont know if i will because movies always leave out parts.. ^_^

natty

Chubs
juicee said:
so it was good? that's nice to hear. I dunno if i'll see it though. i wasn't a fan of the book for some reason. I remember having to read it in like 3rd grade and didn't like it.

so the last HP book is coming out in '07? is JKR gonna kill off HP? cause that's what I've heard.
[post="54606"][/post]​

i dont know if HP will be killed off.. there's so many predictions... they also predict that HP will be killed saving Ginny and Neville or Neville or Ginny will be killed saving HP then HP got really pissed that his friend and/or the girl he loves dies and he got the strength to kill LV... or Snape will die saving one of the three, HP, Ron, Hermione..

so we'll just have to wait and see. lol

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
i read the book when i was a kid too.. but i havent watch the movie .. did anyone watch it?? was it any good??

kitkat

sarNie Elites
i haven't see it myself even the book, too... well, my friend who's a bookworm herself... she's practically knowing everything related to the books and movies... she told me this movie is pretty good but it's not come out right like the book...i don't want to spoil the ending part... she told me it's just wrong... there's so much negatives where the movie hasn't add some important parts... so the director seems take those off and a bit of rushed, too...

also about harry potter #5 will be coming out this november/december either that... that's what my friend told me.. mmm.. CAN'T WAIT! :D she said that harry potter will be continue producing by each year until the last book. how exciting! :p

natty

Chubs
well kitkat... you cant really add every little details important or not to a movie base off of a book... else they would have to chop it up like Lord of the Rings or make it more then 2hrs and 17 minutes long.. even Harry Potter's movie left out alot of significant parts that was in the book...

overall i think the producer did more then a good job... but i do wonder how it would turn out if Peter Jackson did it instead..

pecco

sarNie Juvenile
ive watched the old movie they made of this and i read the book---i loved it, i dont know if the new mvie is any good ;)

BaBeeLaiLai

BaBeeLaiLai
uhhhhh i watched it on saturday..i thought it was boring..and my homies thought it was boring too..it was actually one of my homies idea of wanting to watch it..the kids are annoying and the movie kinda dragged a lil...there should have been more action ..and the characters could have been more stronger...it was kool seeing the part animal and part human people though...ewww i hate one of the lil boi though..he was hella hella annoying! but yeah i wouldn't recommand this movie...it was a hella long movie though...it seemed as if it were 2-3 hours..lolz..but really i don't know how long it was so yeah...hahaha..anywayz if ur a lil kid you might like it though cuzz my 16 year old homegurl said it was good..heheh and she went wit us..lolz!

simple-e

sarNie Egg
I've seen it. I'm not a real big fan of these type of movies so I haven't seen Harry Potter and dunno which is better. But I thought the movie itself was good. I also give it a 3 ranking from 1-5.

kitkat

sarNie Elites
natty said:
well kitkat... you cant really add every little details important or not to a movie base off of a book... else they would have to chop it up like Lord of the Rings or make it more then 2hrs and 17 minutes long.. even Harry Potter's movie left out alot of significant parts that was in the book...

overall i think the producer did more then a good job... but i do wonder how it would turn out if Peter Jackson did it instead..
[post="55677"][/post]​
yeah i understand that the director just can't take all important parts... including harry potter but harry potter turned out pretty good. as for this movie, i haven't see and read the book, too.. so i'm going to take my friend's advice because i know her very well... she's very informational of entertainment chick. like she said, this movie's ending supposed to be same from the book and it turned out its opposite... sooo it's more like they changed the book of ending which they shouldn't. okay, it's your choice to watch it or not because i'm not going to force you guys since our decisions aren't same. lol

Kina

Dubsteppin'
i dont remmeber anything from the book.......read it like when i was a kid. i tried to finish it bk then but never came around to do that lol. well...i thought about watching it but....im just gonna wait for the DVD to add to my plethora and never ending collection.

maiv

sarNie Hatchling
the watched the movie and it's pretty good, although very slow. the beginning was very boring, but it got better as the movie we on. i thought the ending really sucked and could have been better. if you're debating between watching harry potter or the chronicles of narnia, i would recommend hp because it has a lot, lot more action and magic of course.
but like all books, turned movies, you'll be disappointed because some or a lot of things are left out. hopefully the 7th book comes out soon, and i doubt harry potter would be kill, cuz that would mean that lord voldemort lives...according to the prophecy, either LV dies or HP dies. :D

natty

Chubs
maiv... i thought it was: and either must die at the hands of the other for neither could live while the other survive....

it didnt say that only one have to die.... it could be that hp dies after killing lv..

here is the forum we chat about HP...

www.hpana.com