The Chat Room

S

sunflower

sarN said:
if ya come ya gett to see pictuere of sunflower with a towel !!! don't miss it ! :p :p
[post="59710"][/post]​

ummmmm, i don't think that was the initial agreement! i thought we said something like... newbies to the chatroom will get to see sarN in her mini skirt! :lmao:

Pee

sarNie Elites
P´Tawan ting tong ^^ ahahhahahaaa lol!

But seriously, ya people should be there more often!

S

sunflower

it's busy at work today so i can't come into flash... that often... but i'm going on break in 30 minutes.. so if you wanna talk with Princess Sunflower... i'll see you there!! :p :p :p :p :p

Nong Pee... i'm only ting tong after seeing your pic!!!! ^_^

Pee

sarNie Elites
LOL I´ll wait there for you na !!!!!!!!! LOL dont say those thing hahaha 5555, see you soon princess

S

sunflower

KawaiiTennyo said:
i cant get in at all.. they say only members but i AM a member!
[post="60829"][/post]​

ummm... did you use the same username and password? if you still got problems.. talk to master darvil... he'll get you in.. :D

KawaiiTennyo

THE KT OF SARNIES
sunflower said:
ummm... did you use the same username and password? if you still got problems.. talk to master darvil... he'll get you in.. :D
[post="60832"][/post]​
yea when i go on it i'm automatically logged in so i assume i'm signed in..yea i pm darvil already..

Nameless

N i n j a
pond said:
Yeah........Chatroom is alright...and im a person that don't really like to chat...im just there to waste time..lol :lmao:
[post="56192"][/post]​
lol, then u must have lots of time to spare :lmao: .

The chatroom got the usuals. But if we're fortunate enough, we get visitors. I haven't been in there for over a month.

S

sunflower

nameless the chatroom has been dead without you... i miss you babe ;) and when are you going to post some pics of your nameless homeland? :blink:

Nameless

N i n j a
sunflower said:
nameless the chatroom has been dead without you... i miss you babe ;) and when are you going to post some pics of your nameless homeland? :blink:
[post="68186"][/post]​
lol, yeah i miss you too sunflower seed. I gave u a visit tonite. It was a short one, but memorable. Next time, I'll make sure it's longer :ph34r: .

S

sunflower

there is 11 people in the chatroom right now! you guys have to come in!