The Blah Thread

dfemc

sarNie Adult
What do you do when you finally make it into a position of power and then realize that you’re powerless and feel helpless about what you can do to fix a life changing experience for someone?

Among the many things that do frustrate me, is when people’s lives and their state of oppression gets turned into some thesis or scholarly study. Why is it that someone’s suffering only becomes legitimized when a scholarly study is performed on it? It takes some scholarly work to quantify people’s emotions, behavior to everyday poverty, mental and physical degradation to be acknowledged as a reality that exists and is worth being addressed.

marduk

Sarnie Clown!
Muddie MuRda said:
Congratulations to Pa (Anti-Hmong).

She has figured out how remove spywares ON HER OWN!

-claps-

-claps-
[post="86358"][/post]​
Does that mean she has the clap, or are you applauding her? If you don't know what the clap is, that's a good thing. Trust me. I know.

*sigh*

Pee

sarNie Elites
wahhhhh long time no see sarnworld.... 4 days without internet, i felt like dying :,(

Pee

sarNie Elites
wats 801?

btw Hiatus scares me booooooo!! :ph34r: *hides*

Muddie Murda

smile...
^ hi cute nongpee! haha

Nameless' talking about her post number. That lame ugh.

-----------

Just got back from work, feet hurt, ouch.

so sad.

anti-hmong

sarNie Hatchling
Muddie MuRda said:
Congratulations to Pa (Anti-Hmong).

She has figured out how remove spywares ON HER OWN!

-claps-

-claps-
[post="86358"][/post]​

dude, you are so lame!...i thought you were joking when you told me you were going to do something like this...lol

here's my blah...i hate the world and i'm 110% positive that the world hates me back...and i'm the stupidest person to ever have existed

GueSs

TyziR
:angry:
*Counts "1...2...3"*
*Breath*
Lets become Ninjas! :ph34r:
And spy on who blocks our sh*t from yousendit!
My threats didn't work.
Are they being asses or are they just stupid?
Maybe both.
>.<

TyziR is mad!
And hungry!

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
^ hi cute nongpee! haha

Nameless' talking about her post number. That lame ugh.

-----------

Just got back from work, feet hurt, ouch.

so sad.
[post="87633"][/post]​
so nameless is what i had thought "she" was all along.... :D wooo hooot! discovered. ^_^

Nameless

N i n j a
dfemc said:
so nameless is what i had thought "she" was all along.... :D wooo hooot! discovered. ^_^
[post="88187"][/post]​

Actually D. I could be both. I swing both ways. lol.

I'm actually genderless.

Pee

sarNie Elites
Nameless said:
Actually D. I could be both. I swing both ways. lol.

I'm actually genderless.
[post="88221"][/post]​
Nameless ninja are you homeless?

---------------------------------------------

LoL hi p´cutemuddie
btw you are so much cuter than gyzby!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! :wub:

S

sunflower

GueSs said:
:angry:
*Counts "1...2...3"*
*Breath*
Lets become Ninjas! :ph34r:
And spy on who blocks our sh*t from yousendit!
My threats didn't work.
Are they being asses or are they just stupid?
Maybe both.
>.<
TyziR is mad!
And hungry!
[post="88112"][/post]​

Ty.. i'm counting and breathing along with you... i'm actually thinking about doing a list of people who wants to watch it.. and send them the links personally..... :blink: yeah, you can say i'm PISSED!

Muddie Murda

smile...
haha you dorks. If you guys didn't notice, I switch back and forth from he to she, her to him, for nameless. hahaha

but you guys can assume what you guys want. ^_^

sarN

sarNie Granny
Im goin to the Mall ---> those live in GA it Southlake Mall ! There a Pokemon Contest today ! Go Pokemon! Ok , i do play the Pokemon Game Card :lmao: my little brother is excited cuz he collect those stuff and watch the cartoon --> i'll take my sister's camcord ...i might upload some picture for ya :sweat:

dfemc

sarNie Adult
Muddie MuRda said:
haha you dorks. If you guys didn't notice, I switch back and forth from he to she, her to him, for nameless. hahaha

but you guys can assume what you guys want. ^_^
[post="88590"][/post]​
as much as u go back and forth to throw us off *raise brows* this was the most naturally said of all...so "hah! u slipped" (as KT states it) ;)

it's okay...she'll always be our favorite ninja nonetheless.