The Blah Thread

Muddie Murda

smile...
okay, i've always thought that this thread was a venting, let out your anger thread, then i recently came in here and looked through comments. it's not that. it's like the "randomness thread". the ultimate conclusion would be what the hell is the point of me starting the randomness thread when this is technically the randomness thread with just a different name? what of waste of space!
Woo! Sorry for the late reply hahaha It's all cool. I blah everywhere here and there lol sometimes I feel bad for posting stupid stuff in your thread so I'd post it here hahaha

Muddie Murda

smile...
The things people say and the questions they ask is starting to make me wonder if my way of life and beliefs are too good to be true. In their eyes, I'm pitiful. In my eyes, I think I'm pretty darn awesome.

I guess there's a set of rules that all humans should follow. They should do this and do that to have a normal life. How about just being happy with the way things are? That's something I've come to realize that they haven't. I'm 99.9% happy with who I am, what I am, what I've accomplished, and what I will accomplish. I'm not bragging because everyone goes through this at one (or more) point in their life...it's just that I've been there, overcame it, and I'm ready to move on.

I'm an understanding person, so I understand that many are still trying to surpass this stage in life. Sometimes during this stage in life, you have to make sacrifices and you have to filter out those that are holding you back. If I'm a link in that chain that's stopping you from flying, then leave me. I've prepared for this moment and I'll accept it without a fight.

Forgive me if I ever forget you because I've already forgiven you.

Muddie Murda

smile...
Isn't it? I thought it matched my username so well HAHA I like your blank ass signature. That's sexy. Your avatar though? It's fierce!

Kina

Dubsteppin'
So...this is the BLAH thread.

I wanna...blah too.

So....there is this dude in my class. He is so annoying and such a jerk, it is just plain unbelievable.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Muddie Murda

smile...
So...this is the BLAH thread.

I wanna...blah too.

So....there is this dude in my class. He is so annoying and such a jerk, it is just plain unbelievable.

UGHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Wait...wait! Is he cute? haha jk I don't come across too many jerks or itches. I remember one in my communication class. Her "opinions" are unbelievable and shady! I hated whenever she had to make speeches. I wish I had rotten tomatoes.

triANGgo

lekie_lucious
[quote name='Nameless' timestamp='1288116127' post='715125']
hi love, we miss you too.
[/quote]

How are you doing my Nameless?!?!

[quote name='Seunghee's Whore' timestamp='1288204034' post='715309']
A sarNie's gotta do what a sarNie's gotta do! hahaha Thank you, Namie.

What? Who's this? :coverlaf: Kidding! Will I see you this year? Give me tips on how to keep warm in the damn cold weather. You've been in this business longer than I have!
[/quote]

lol silly as always muddie.... for sure you'll see me, nope, no tips... i tried everything, just layer up bunches and bring a mini heater so that you'll survive those crazy 4days :) so the question is... Are you Ready?!?!

Muddie Murda

smile...
F*ck no I ain't ready! LOL And because of that, I know it's going to approach faster! I'm not doing 4 days though. That's too crazy. Freaking commercialized culture celebration pft. Just sticking around for 3 days. Maybe I'll come on the 4th day just to bother you LOL I won't be able to roam around at all the first 3 days due to the crowd. Heck, I don't even want to give my employees bathroom breaks LOL! They had to hold it for hours hahahahahaha And if they wanted food, they had to find someone who's not employed under my tent, to go and buy it.......am I an evil boss? :coverlaf:

noungning

Heartless
does that mean muddie is really really old?

and since your username isn't muddie anymore, do i call you whore for short whahah just kidding :hide: